Would you undo her current development or is she in a better place right now?

Would you undo her current development or is she in a better place right now?

I never cared about this waifubait character.

I like the idea of her running a crew, but not as a full blown villain.

Do dumb fetish shit like turn into a cat person like Tigra, but with more muscles.

Pretend it never happened, like how Tony was replaced with a younger version of himself.

>Would you undo her current development
Yes my idea is she and Peter start hatefucking and he bangs the evil out.

Yeah her being a villain stops her from fuck every other street level hero and I don't like it.

The execution was poor, but, diferent of Peter, at least she grew of her slutty persona. She's better now.

Why stop with Black Cat?
Retcon the shit out of every possible development to the Spider-Man mythos that Slott has ever provided. Wipe his history to the point that it becomes little more than a novelty section in the Official Handbook.

Yes I would undo her current development!

Can we go even further and get rid of OMD

Being a solo operator cat burglar is Catwoman's bag I like the idea has the opportunity to have more interesting interactions with a variety of characters in the criminal underworld.

Unfortunately, OMD is editorially locked. The only way you'll get to retcon it (or, at the very least, get Peter and MJ back together) is to kill the current heads at Marvel Comics.

It must be done

Unless I'm forgetting something even worse, this is her lowest point yet, so of course I'd undo it.

I would make her go back to being sexy, fun and teasing but keep her being a thief with bad luck powers

But he did one thing right.

I'm surprisingly good with this

Nope.

That's not Anna Marie Marconi.

I'd have criminal gang crushed and her nearly murdered resulting her being scared straight. Send someone that doesn't have a no kill rule like Punisher or Karnak.

What is her current development other than being an unreasonably salty bitch?

From what I can tell. Slot had her go villain again, Bendis had her want to kill miles from some reason. Then he turned around and made her one of those "honorably" type villains by having her feel sorry for the defenders and betray diamond back for being too evil.

Be glad their relationship is over.

I know your pain, user.

Please tell me you write for Marvel.

She would be better right now if she had a more competent writer.

>Went from playful cat burglar to murder everyone crime boss
>Because a man rejected her

>Bendis had her want to kill miles from some reason.
Literally she saw him on the news using the Spider-Man name.
>Be glad their relationship is over.
Shit taste user shit taste.
No I don't.
Not yet at least

>her current development
>development

Is that was we're calling "character assassination" now?

>diamond back for being too evil.
Wait, Diamondback is evil? As in, the chick who hung around Captain America and refused to be mindbroken by Crossbones?

She should have find another man.

Besides, didn't she got raped in prison?

No, an old Luke Cage villian who died back in the 70s or whatever decade.

No, I'd undo Slott
Then I'd undo Bendis
Then I'd kill off their favourite characters off-panel in the most horrendous was possible
>Did Riri at least die peacefully?
>To shreds you say.....

Oh, ok. Phew.

>She should have find another man.
Again shit taste user shit taste.
>Besides, didn't she got raped in prison?
No.

>editorially locked

>Besides, didn't she got raped in prison?

You can't kill them off panel, that's one of the easiest ways for someone to come back.

And yet Pat's still dead
Yes, I'm still mad

Actually a good idea.

i don't about prison rape, but her origin story she was raped by her boyfriend. unless the prison rape is a new thing slott did.
Comic called The evil that men do

Remember that there was a Black Cat thread a few months ago who posted pic related and saying that she was raped by an inmate and that she kill said inmate when escaping.

Much as I like Remender's Agent Venom that was a huge dick move,

>Black Cat
>raped
What the actual fuck is this shit? Oz? OITNB? Why the fuck did this happen? She's the goddamn Black Cat, she should be able to single-handedly kick everybody's ass. She has powers yet they put her in gen pop?
I have so many fucking issues with this
Did they depower her just to have her get raped in prison?

Is that even in continuity?
I like Kevin Smith but I'm done with every female needing rape in their back story.

Did Kevin Smith write that?

Here's the full page. Will add the others.

I would undo most of modern spider-mans continuity my man, wouldn't stop at Black Cat when her derailment is a symptom of larger problems.

Agreed. Something like a villain gang with standards. They'll steal from rich people and take on jobs where innocents don't get hurt, but don't take kindly to things like human trafficking in their neighborhoods.

yes

This is the last one.

>all of these fucking horrendous writers that just keep making things worse and worse and worse
I just want classic Cat back. Is that so much to ask?

yeah, i knew i remembered correctly nothing fucking happened. You had me worried for a bit user.

It's real easy to undo all of that.
>Cat and Spidey both get in trouble and are forced to be next to each other
>They talk shit out
>She's been working for Maria Hill or something all along. It fits Hill's profile.

i remember the civil war and how peter staying by her side in the hospital was one of the memories she cherished most. That was very heartwarming

>all of these writers
You mean Slott.

Because other than in one-shots and minis and spin-offs, nobody has touched Peter Parker's ambiguously Jewish ass other than Dan "Under Three-Foot-Three Is Perfect For Me" Slott.

Still bit unsure, did anyone even ask the writer if it happen or not on Twitter?

It's ambiguous enough that either interpretation is valid which is how it should be.

Doesn't look like she's been raped.
Just threatened with rape.

Note that we have no idea what happened between them in the days between the spider and the "days later" panel.

God forbid Marvel shows a lesbian been evil.

This. Which is why I don't mind what they're doing with her now.

>you took everything from me
>a teeth
>a few months in jail
>this is considered enough reason to become the next Kingpin
Im glad i dont give any money to marvel anymore.

>Peter Parker's ambiguously Jewish ass
That's only the ultimate universe.
616 Peter is a Protestant

Also, the fact there's that muscular woman wanting that pussy.

user, if you haven't noticed Marvel has been trying to subtly supplant 616 Peter with an amalgam of Ultimate and Hostess Fruit Pies Peter for like a decade. Even Homecoming was more Ikr than Ditko/Romita.

According to Slott Spock revealed her secret identity and she lost all her money and possessions.
Even though she's been arrested before and her was public knowledge but who cares?
Slott got to prop up both of the Mary sues he was trying to push.

That is what ambiguously means. May have picked up Jewish elements from his environment.

Is this a cheesecake thread?

No.

>That is what ambiguously means.
No it isn't ambiguous means "unclear or uncertain".
The word you're looking for is likely"influenced".

Reading all of the shit in this thread is making me unironically nostalgia for JMS' run

And now Silk lost her ongoing.

Come to think of it, Sony has plans for a Black Cat/Silver Sable movie. I wonder what effect that'll have on the comics.

I'd have them get killed in the BACKGROUND of some big action sequence. Like, you'd have a big double-page splash with Iron Man blasting Dr. Doom in the foreground or something, and then in the background some random robot is impaling Riri through the face. Then later after the fight they'd come look at the body and verify that she's dead. Have Reed scan her to make 100% sure it's really her, verify that it isn't a Skrull or a robot or illusion or anything. Then have Dr. Strange concur that no magic could be making it appear that she was dead. Then Professor X comes in and verifies that both men are who they say they are and that they are acting totally without outside telepathic influence in giving their expert opinions on her death and identity. Then they all ask Tony if he's okay, and he's all "pfft, why, who was that?" and then they all laugh and get some pizza.

>Being a solo operator cat burglar is Catwoman's bag
It was Black Cat's bag before. Catwoman used to be a "boss"-type villain. It wasn't even doing the cat burglar joke.

It is now Doctor Weir

part of me wishes it would be good. Black Cat a hero again. part of me knows whatever sony touches turns into trash.

I don't think JMS ever did anything with Cat though, that was all Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa

10/10 would read
Also
>send her remains to the surface of the sun so she can't be resurrected

Well because it'll likely suck ass they'll probably team up once and it'll never be brought up again.
Or Cat and Sable would just mock the idea.

>woman raping another woman
How does this even work?

Hold against a wall, jam your arm in.

If memory serves, JMS focused on Ezekiel still one of my favourite side charactersand the Spider Totem. It was a little convoluted but added some nice lore that didn't fuck with the continuity or backstory too much

forced scissoring

Watch Lady Vengeance.

Make Riri get knocked up by Rayshaun, who leaves her in the ghetto to fend for herself.

>Unless they just kind of......scissor or something

Oh age Riri up make her apart of Peter's Spider-Harem because he needs more black girls in it.

Didn't he write The Conversation?
Or am I just remembering it wrong?
I'm 99% it was since that was right after the fight with Morlun

Female prison rape is more like "lick me or I'll beat you" or a preview of said beating followed by "lick me or this continues" The goal isn't to get the one getting raped off.

That was just Peter talking to May.

Nah man, that would just make her more of a victim and more insufferable because of it.

Even fucking Millar wrote a sweetie Felicia.
Have any of these low test writers actually interacted with a female who was smitten with them, much less admired them?

I'm fine with that, make her apart of Peter's supporting cast, and then have them work on tech together and then they fuck.
I mean let's be honest that would be better than what we got now.

And people wonder why Marvel has to cheat to show their sales are competitive.

That's ok, not everyone can have good taste.

>has the power to manipulate luck itself

When did that happen?

Since always.

Not always. Originally she had no powers, she was faking the luck thing. Then Doc Ock fucked her up pretty badly so she went to the Kingpin to get real powers. Peter didn't approve.