Wakfu Thread - Adamai Edition

Last thread Episodes subbed by the sub team so far plus the 5 1080p raws - mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA

For the impatient ones
Episode 4 subs in extremest raw out there - mega.nz/#!NSJFyD6L!J4CKuNZbwLdnU8NeTz-ursYuyvwHbi6NDiuZqzsul2Y

Rushed episode 5 solo sub -
mega.nz/#!kDwVDQ7A!HygU5tFR-Md1UCyjZ8vNLZsuUebNX-keIoT8NiHS3eM

Pastabin with the all the season 3 download links - pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Important link with the Wakfu/Dofus downloads - pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Trailer for episodes 6-9 youtube.com/watch?v=XewYbRXIpFU

plus4chan thread boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t50963.html#p52330

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7YP9dGra
pastebin.com/xj9Dfvwi
188.143.63.7:221/files/wakfu/Wakfu_S03E03_720p.mp4
188.143.63.7:221/files/wakfu/Episode_3.ass
mega.nz/#!sH5VTSLC!lngwdBZzqwUnahlAQGpgaA-UAgSQhxsARQMooGMTr6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thread archives pre-season 3 - pastebin.com/7YP9dGra

Thread archives after season 3 airing - pastebin.com/xj9Dfvwi

SUBS FUCKING WHE... Oh wait. Damn, now I have to wait a whole week to spam it again.

Hold your dick Satan, we will get them. (The good ones)

Next week can't come fast enough

FANSUB TEAM SUBS FUCKING WHERE

Hot damn, I accidentally found out season 3 just released this week while browsing the internet. Wasn't expecting it to be out until 2018 or something, a pleasant surprise.
Thanks for the subs, this season is such a blast too!

Drew an adult Yugo to celebrate my happiness. (But he needs to stop jobbing damnit)

Yup, this is perfect user. The subs are already no problem on my phone. Just gotta choose them under captions as I would on a vlc player on a pc. Doing God's work.

Out of the loop, so please excuse my ignorance.

How many episodes are in Season 3? What's the release schedule like? I thought it was premiering last week, but we already have five episodes?

Not complaining, but still.

Seems like they're releasing like 4 episodes a week, and there's going to be a... total of 13 episodes?

12. releases in batches for 3 weeks.

1-5 last weekend, 6-9 next weekend, and the rest the weekend after that.

Tags: Lolicon, femdom, incest

Nice, thanks!

toxine is pure sex

I have to say, Ankama is doing a pretty amazing job with the third season so far. It feels even better than the beginning of the first and naturally the second.
Need to see more though. Topping Nox is still nigh-impossible.

Iops are disgusting creatures.

And they are the better characters of this show

What makes you say that?

Well she sure got fucked hard

how do we save Adamai?

Don't forget guys, whatever happens, no matter how bad things look.

Solo user got your back.

>how do we save Adamai?

I will be honest, Adamai was the worst character of the season. From design to character wise. Im pretty happy with what they did with him in this season, at least he is decent now.

I much prefer Yugo going evil dark-mode, but since this is a Kid's Show..... Meh

>Tags: Lolicon, femdom, incest

>"- What did we say about this place?"
>"- That we should redecorate ?"
I love the banter

We don't save Adamai. After his precious Dofuses will be taken away from him, he will come back to his little shit form, begging for Yugo to accept him back, crying down on his knees for forgiveness. I can only hope Yugo will get his shit together and get rid of this scrumby fuck. Adamai deserves to be left alone without friends or brotherhoods to die a slow and sad death.

But they will fix him since he's Tot's favorite

You deserve a medal, dude.

I really didn't expect Elily to be the best character of this season.

What a nice Addition.

Damn, and I just got the fucking thing to work. Oh well, at least now I know how.

Episode 3 up, 4 should finish encoding by the time you finish it. Haven't tested the subs, but they should work fine with VLC. I'll convert it to SRT if the mobile version can't handle ASS for some reason.

188.143.63.7:221/files/wakfu/Wakfu_S03E03_720p.mp4
188.143.63.7:221/files/wakfu/Episode_3.ass

You know you can check the box next to Anonymous and delete your previous post, right?

I just did, yeah. I kinda wish Sup Forums had a post editing option, even though it would get abused to shit.

Current theory:

1:Amalia's mother was one of Sadida's dolls

2:Her Father was cucked by Sadida

So, other than Wakfu, what video games do you guys think have the best Wakfu kind of vibe to them?

Dark Cloud

>inb4 Amalia is a demigod because of the Tree of Life's spirit living in her

[O]bligatory [T]iresome [P]ooppost

hey since pinpin beat dark vlad he gets his godhood/powers back?

also

>Me too sonny
I love that fucking iop

Radical. Thanks user.

Dofus.

There's no other game that has Wakfu's vibe to them.

isnt dofus subscription only?

Since when?

2005 or so.

What is the name of the Feca pantyhouse demigod? IIRC Beard-something

Yes, mainly.

Dark Bump or Black Bump I think. He's just Bump in the credits though.

it was in 2011 when i last played

What the hell would the tree of life be then? Some other fragment of Sadida's soul?

Isn't it like a VIP/expansion thing? I'm pretty sure it was free to play until a certain level or something.

Last time I checked you couldn't do much more than play through the tutorial and "visit" Astrub and the surroundings (not interacting with anything).

I'm enjoying their interactions too much.

Who do you think fills the 3 floors?

Eliotrope - Oropo
Eniripsa - Echo
Sram - Toxine
Sacrier - Kali
Pandawa - Poo
Cra - ???
Sadida - ??? (One of the dolls)
Enutrof - ???
Feca - Black Bump
Ecaflip - Ush
Iop - Dark Vlad/Goultard
Osamodas - Mishell
Xelor - Harebourg (Iced)

Also, no Sipho. He could very much be a dragon since he can shapeshift and Echo said there are more dragon offsprings in the SiblingsĀ®

>Enutrof
Ruel's wife

>Enutrof
Definitely Ruel's ex, Arpagone

I have a random question for you guys.
If you could live in the wakfu universe and you could pick any location, where would it be? And what would you do?

If it was for me I would pick a remote location around a clean ocean, be a farmer insted of a adventurer and live a comfy life with cra/osamada/ecaflip wife or whatever. Maybe learn a few spells here and there but yeah

>Pandawa - Poo
Or it will be empty because he didn't come back yet.

Someone said the Sadida was that doll that Iop raped, so more shitting on Pinpoune incoming.

How do we know his ex was a demigod? What's she from?

I'd say Maple Story.......

I would have expected Lacrima, but she's not in the credits and Dathura is. That's going to be very interesting.

>How do we know his ex was a demigod?
This is Wakfu.

Pandawa noodle cart vendor.

>How do we know his ex was a demigod?
we don't, just an educated guess if they took the time to introduce that new character

Do I have to watch Dpfus before starting on Wakfu?

you're telling me?

I feel like the Eliatrope floor is going to be Adamai, with Oropo as the secret final boss or something.

What are these other "dragon" people? Other then potentially Sipho and Adamai

It's Season 3, everybody and their grandmother is a fucking demigod.

>cra
currently vacant. Just an empty room with a bed, and a dresser full of BDSM gear and twink attires sized for Flopin

doesn't matter but it helps watching both.

alright back to work

>Pandawa noodle cart vendor.

Well that sure was the least kind of reply I expected but fair enough.

Amakna
Incarnate as a Cra and settle in one of the farming villages, become a baker, find myself a cute Xelor since they can slow down time and make a few minutes of pleasure last for hours and hunt wild animals for a hobby which will probably piss Mishell off.

I really like Brakmar style, but I'd rather live in safer city than deal with murderhobos constantly.
Probably end up with Xelor because muh engineering.

Wakfu S1
Wakfu S2
Treasures of Kerubim
Dofus Book 1: Julith (Movie)
Wakfu OVA 1-3
Wakfu S3

In my opinion. The OVAs are basically the bridge between seasons 2-3, and you need to have watched both S2 and the Dofus stuff to understand them.

So say she was an Enutrof demigod. Think she was into Ruel because he was everything she thought her daddy was?

The Great Dragon fucked a lot of people (or maybe only Eniripsa since she was a huge slut and all the dragon offsprings are just eniripsa-dragon hybrids)

Updating the episode 5.srt

There was a missing line at 11:10

mega.nz/#!sH5VTSLC!lngwdBZzqwUnahlAQGpgaA-UAgSQhxsARQMooGMTr6M

Sorry about that.

I need more sacrier, I chose that class because it looked like a hobo with a symbiot that new hobo kungfu.

Ruel didn't deserve her.

Echo.

I might have said Kelba, but Amakna sounds pretty good actually. Also not too far from Sufokia for nice vacations.

>location around a clean ocean
what could possibly go wrong ?

They are the bridge for 2 and 3

>twink attires sized for Flopin

Why not the complete pack?

Ty user

You ar a faggot. Adamai is good, but Echo corrupted him.

Judging by what Echo said about Eva's children having divine blood in them, we can confirm that Flopin is a Cra demigod, right?

well, since the healslut of the demigods club hasn't been bullied enough, someone's gotta take the role of the band's bitch

Taking art requests, keep it clean.

Sipho taking a bath.

Flopin and her mom hugging.

Just think about it user! The open road, my own business, an intimate knowledge of brewing. I could drink anyone under my small table, do drunken boxing, and cook delicious food using noodles and lwhatever local ingrediants I could find!

As for waifus, well, I'm more more of a wandering one night stand than a good husband.

adult Elely in a maid outfit

Two iopettess taking a bath.

Adamai has always been annoying little faggot, though. It's about time he gets his ass kicked.

Well it seems that's what they're going for, even though it's stupid. Their divine blood comes from the father's side, so they are both iop demigods, even if Elely expressed that trait fully while flopin took more from his mortal mother.
In any case, unless they make another reveal about Eva's lineage (which would be jumping the shark), there's no Cra demigod in the family

Poo getting payback by pulling Adamai's ears

Dark Vlad drunk and giving Elely some life lessons, she clearly wants none of his sage wisdom.