yuki.la/co/95057849
libgen.io/)
yuki.la/co/94675326
yuki.la/co/81120654
yuki.la/co/94851839
yuki.la/co/94897168
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

CricketsThreadAnon, why are U punishing me?

bump

one more desperate BUMP

he has forsaken us

noo, don't say that!

it's a boring book anyways

I didn't like issue 1 that much, but loved issue 2.

it's just generic indie stuff
rather read Ware, Jason, Clowes, Cheseter Brown, Van Sciver etc...

Eh, it's alright, and I've read pretty much every alt comic that is scanned/ripped already.

link to past storytimes if anyone has them?

Here you go:

Pope Hats 1 (storytimed by CricketsThreadAnon): yuki.la/co/94955255
Pope Hats 2 (storytimed by CricketsThreadAnon):
yuki.la/co/95057849

(Crickets 1 and 2 can be found on libgen.io/)
Crickets 3 (not sure who storytimed this): yuki.la/co/94675326
Crickets 4 (storytimed by CricketsThreadAnon): yuki.la/co/81120654
Crickets 5 (storytimed by CricketsThreadAnon): yuki.la/co/94851839
Crickets 6 (storytimed by CricketsThreadAnon): yuki.la/co/94897168

CricketsThreadAnon, please stop punishing me! I am begging you!

pic of me right now

another pic of me right now

bump

Damn I love you guys. Been crazy busy (at work, gf stuff....I try to tell her about my Sup Forums peeps....tut, no excuses but apologies, sincerely, friendos) this is a test

someone storytime Panther please

YESSS!

Test ah spread cut up time. File too big. Storytime tonight? 45 mins or so? Will make another thread in case no one caught this.

Btw my LCS got #5 in, will be despatched tomorrow!

So I guess it's up to my boy ,
tomorrow or just past 9 GMT? Your call holmes!
Panther? Or Panter? I just got Songy of Paradise a coupla weeks back, absolutely amazing. Got Jimbo in Purgatory too and some other bit and bobs but would need to scan.

Tomorrow is perfect if you don't have time today, but please don't forget to put "Pope Hats" in the subject field when you make your thread, to make it easier to find!

he wants Panther by Brecht Evans

Ohhhhh. Only read, urhm, his first English translation, the D & Q book about the party? Fucking amazing painting technique. Great cartooning, really "stretching the form". Panther is in B & W, isn't it?
Okay man, I will do. Apologies to everyone for the wait! Will have 5 by I should think Saturday at the absolute latest, really wanna try and get 3 and 4 done in one storytime just in case 5 gets here at usual speed (like, 2 days after dispatch). Oh and I have a great new method for splitting the spreads, much less confusing when peering at even extra-large file icons!
See you guys tomorrow! Thank you once more for patience, very much appreciated, I am not worthy! Peace!

no Panther is in color, like his previous stuff. So you will storytime 5 as well in the not so distant future? That makes me really happy!

So the 4 items remaining on my wishlist: Pope Hats 3, 4 and 5 + Mowgli's Mirror. After that I promise I will stop pestering you!

Nah man I enjoy giving people the opportunity to read good comics! Makes me happy that people wanna read this type of stuff! Keep asking, I don't mind!
Hope fully Pope Hats #5 will be Sunday at the latest. I imagine it may arrive on Thursday, maybe? Btw Mowgli's Mirror is "pantomime" or "silent" but some of the most beautifully pure, expressive cartooning and exquisitely coloured in a lovely blue and orange (with I believe a very dark green for the linework)

Fuuuck Panther looks wicked...if anyone wants to return the favour with some Brecht Evans sometime, I'm down!