Who would have thought that some guy dicking around with underage girls could have determined the fate of mankind?

Who would have thought that some guy dicking around with underage girls could have determined the fate of mankind?

B

t

HUMA, they're talking about me again!

>see: the Prophet Mohammed

>see: the Prophet Mohammed
kek

/thread

>WW3 was prevented by sexy little girls

a wiener will always beat a women never forget that.

/thread

Who would have thought the guy dicking with underage girls to bring down Hillary wouldn't be Bill?

>presidents
>determine fate of mankind

Pick one

I don't know, Lincoln pretty much steered America into being the world police. All that War Power allocation certainly changed the world for the worst.

On the flip side, Lincoln getting shot also set in motion the destruction of America via niggers and women getting to vote.

You don't understand. This aint about who's the president. It's about turning the tide against globalism and the lrft

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! Crooked Donald! Crooked Donald! Pay your taxes! Pay your taxes!

Sorry Drumpflets, it's only genetics!

november 8th is coming bois!

these ctr made memes are getting better, i'll give you that.

dont worry Drumpfkin it will only hurt a lot

madame will enjoy being back at home

>must....not...post...gore..

Fuck I'd love to spam every shill thread with gore

remember Drumpfkin there's still time to come to the good side before madame president arrests all the cyber bullies and russian shills for treason

>all of these are everything Killary publicly stands against.

Oh the ironing.

Drumpfkin have evacuated the thread, good job HillDawgs. Mission complete. Tangos down, the coast is clear.

you mean mohammed?

Kek works in mysterious ways...

he doesn't look unhappy about it though.

>bad attention is better than no attention