So what do you guys think about it so far?

So what do you guys think about it so far?

The writing is still awful and the intelligent nerd school setting still isn't doing it for me.

It has some neat ideas and I like that it's taking some inspiration from Spectacular in terms of plotting, but the writing can still get retarded. Also, the flat coloring is really distracting.

Better than Spectacular, but that isn't saying much.

>Green eyes
>Teen hero

Nah. Won't even bother to watch

This

*USM

Fixed it for you.

>look, mom. I posted it again XDDD

>MOM! S OK ME ONE DOESN'T LIKE MY MEDIOCRE SHOW! DX

Seriously, retard. Fuck off with your shitty meme you keep trying to force. Preferably go and die too.

>Mom! Someone made fun of me for liking cartoon on the internet!

It's okay at best. Not 90's or SSM levels, not as funny as 60's, but definitely above garbage like USM

I just want you to know that you're a boring one-note shitposter. Keep making shitposts for me to report and maybe if I'll get lucky mods will finally ban you.

Why can't you just accept that you like a mediocre show? I'm not even the one who made the original post

>I'm not even the one who made the original post
You're not fooling anyone, retard. Why won't you just admit that you're a terrible shitposter and choke on asbestos?

No, you

i never discuss capeshit on Sup Forums but almost all the shit i like seems to be on hiatus so this is the first time i come to these kinds of threads

and man, i really hope you're just a shitposter.

>it's a phoneposter
Why am I not surprised. I really hope /sci/ is wrong and those things do give you cancer.
>a shitty screenshot totally proves I'm not a samefag even though there are billions of ways to fake it
Just die.

>being so mad that someone doesn't like your mediocre show that you want them to be injured
Wow

Seriously, this faggot keeps forcing his meme in every thread for the new Spider-Man show. It's fucking annoying.

It's funny because it's usually me, but I came in the thread and somebody else has that opinion I guess. That or they are just a legitimate shitposter

just knowing it isn't the majority who think that here is enough for me

i know these boards usually don't have the best opinions on shit but fuck me that'd have been too much

I like that both Peter and Harry are 10/10 twinks design wise.

Not to mention Black Cat being CUTE.

I'm really liking it. The only complaint I have is that it feels like they're introducing things way too fast.

Because it's no longer as relatible as the comics

Animation ranges from bizare to cringe inducing. It's so strange to see under a professional production of such a big brand name.

There's one bit in the Black Cat episode where Spidey frees himself from the web, but what actually happens is an invisible force seemingly picks him up and pulls him away while he's frozen stiff.

>It's so strange to see under a professional production of such a big brand name.
Honestly, it's not even the worst when it comes to Marvel animation.

what is this from?

Avengers Assemble. The show Loeb canceled EMH for.

Jesus bacon-wrapped Christ

That Pilot was so bad I have to wonder what is keeping these Disney marvel shows on TV all these years later.

Well, for one, they must be incredibly cheap to produce