Hillary Phone Bank Infiltration /pbi/ - #2

Hillary's campaign is devoting a massive amount of resources to phone banking. The purpose of phone banking is to have HRC volunteers reach out and persuade undecided/on the fence voters to support HRC.

The system they use is unsecured, and as such, any volunteer has access to all of her voter data- names and phone numbers- for the purposes of phone banking.

When pro-HRC volunteers are identified, they are added to the campaign's list, and the campaign then follows up with them and encourages them to vote, gets them plugged in as volunteers, etc.

Here's where we come in.

By using Hillary's data lists, we can mark down every single voter on her list as "undecided" or strongly pro-Trump. What will this do? This will make her campaign, for lack of a better term, freak the fuck out.

They will begin spending money in areas they don't need to spend money. They will not be following up with HRC supporters and getting them to volunteer, because we have marked them as Trump supporters.

We have the opportunity to truly fuck up their internal polling and resource allocation, and it's easy.

Steps:
>sign up at hillaryclinton.com/calls/phonebank/
>use a dummy email account
>wait until you get the confirmation, then log in
>pick a voter list in a battleground state
>DO NOT CALL any of the numbers
>mark the voter as "undecided" or "pro trump" and move on to the next one
>wait one minute (otherwise you will get banned) then do it again
>repeat repeat repeat

If we do this right HRC's campaign will lose their minds and begin spending in regions they don't need to and we can effectively block her path of supporters and volunteers.

Bump for interest

Bump

>333

KEK!!!

Bump

Why does the entire Democrat party have no concept of security?

This sounds pretty fucking fun.

lmao they are even letting me do this shit witha canadian ip holy shit

You guys are diabolical, and I love it.
Bump you crazy bastards.

SAVE THIS BEFORE IT GETS SAGED

They're the last of a crop of old Boomers who just figure "Beh, nobody'll bother to mess with our technology."

Won't let me register, but bumping for the glory of Kek

Trips of evil justice
>The system they use is unsecured
That seems about right. I will help starting tomorrow

Girth Fillmore is ready to do his part as an upstanding and law-abiding American citizen

but what if all those addresses you mark as undecided really are undecided then you indirectly help her campaign

Kek. You're doing good work, user.

I actually started this as a general a couple months back. It got really popular but I got banned for it cause shills mass reported and whined.

Glad to see its back up and running.

Finally making that phone banking general?

fucking mods here keep deleting threads.

that's why you mark them as strong trump and say 'yes' to whether they are interested in volunteering so when they get contacted they think the party is fucking retarded which is correct

Bump.
Check'em

You should count some percent as hill dog supporters or they may just throw out the resluts of people that only mark trump/undecided.

good idea user, lets all register our phone numbers with the hillary campaign!

I support this.

when you sign up, use names and info from the clinton kill list

>actually calling people
shiggy

You must be some dumb nigger if you don't use 67

if they can't even make a simple-as-shit website like this correctly i dont think they can do that

Don't send any red flags by picking stupid names. You want this to look legit. You people can't stop being fags long enough to actually perform any form of quasi-useful infiltration.

Important.

This is how we can do it.

One user makes a government petition for the woman draft law.

Those who registered text Hill supporters to sign petition for Hillary.

>inb4 i have become Jew, destroyer of minds.

Bump for the lulz praise to the kek

Kek blessed me with dubs.

But the woman draft law already exists?

But yes we could use it to redpill people.

even better get a pro trum talking list. Call them try to convince them pro trump and then mark them off as being called and spoken to in the shill campain files

Don't click the link in OP. HTTP will send the referrer (boards.Sup Forums.org) to their server

Copy and paste the link into a new tab.

Praise keke

You're all going to jail for this. It's only a matter of time before this site is shut down.

Enjoy spending time behind bars with Tax Dodgin' Donald.

bumpin to MAGA

I wonder if its an actual error or if they locked the account

This is why I like you guys

Mfw

There was something in congress bills (saw it in DOD threads).

surely this wont work in oz

don't you britfags spell it gaol

He's here.

it will. try it you glorious shitposter

Remember if you do prank people you need to be 110% shill4hill from phonebanking hell.
Act like you're reading your script but always talk down, pretend to be a Muslim and insist female responders direct you to the man of the house, pretend to be a tumblrite and hang up rudely on white males, treat everyone like they are a checkbox to fill your quota.

Become the jew

You don't think we're watching Sup Forums?
Admins are resetting the databases as we speak

Because the whole world just loves them and the only bad guys left are a bunch of non-technological, stupid angry white right-winger males who spend all their time exchanging racist ideas on chins.

indeed

keep in mind real canvassers only get a hit 1/10th of the time. itd be easy for them to toss out all of the 100% hit rates

Checked

checked

it fucking works lmao

Praise Him!

Idiot, you will trigger stubbornness if you harass solid blues as a trump supporter, if you want to phone bank for trump then go to a Republican office and volunteer, what we do here is subversion and inception

The glorious chain of Kek shalt be with you.

In

I've already "called" like nine people, how do I know that #shillingforhill won't make me suicide if she wins?

It's okay, Bill Clow is ready to step up

this has potential

keep doing this, boys.

Kek is with us

Bumping. Working hard at this, but we need more people.

Maybe throw some of these in everyone in a while to switch things up