What next?

What does this guy talk about after Trump gets in and fixes everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you think the fight is over once he's elected?

no, it's only the beginning

Go after george soros

Brain Force and Super Male Vitality

this

It will be the biggest uncuckening in the history of the world

There's always a new, looming threat with him. That's just the nature of his business. If Trump is elected, it'll be all about how the globalists are pulling strings trying to impede Trump, trying to resist him, trying to sneakily regain power or some other such garbage. He doesn't have to have proof of anything, all he has to do is throw out blanket statements, half-truths, etc. to incite just enough paranoia to keep selling his SUPER MALE VITALITY WATER FILTERS™

He's a fucking snake oil salesman

There's more than enough evil in the world for this guy to keep making a living

Hey. Don't forget about us!

He sells supermale vitality and retires Info Wars

Water filters. He finds a new home on QVC hawking his clearly superior water purification system.

Corrupt representatives and senators.

Fixing Canada?

>And there was Alex at the pawn shop, selling his cameras, microphones, monitors, suits and vitality vials before he cashed it in for the rest of his life spent, walking into the sunset....

CTR think much friendo

Dont read this thou:
infowars.com/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

Terraforming the moon.

They will finally achieve Info Peace.

THE WATER FILTERS, DAHNALD!

Ohohoho clever one

Full time filter sales

Well, as the swamp is drained, MSM will come crashing down and corruption will be layed bare. That will cause a media vacuum, so Alex Jones will never be out of work. The doings of the new Trump government must be covered too after al, and who will trust CNN to do that?
He could also just stay in his role and keep pushing conspiracies that might exist (or not) beyond or above the conspiracies of the Clintons and everything we know about.

>What does this guy talk about after Trump gets in

Nothing, his show will be cancelled when Trump names Alex as his new Ambassador to the UN

God the work we have to do.

Trump will have his hands full. I think we should take on some of the pendulum righting and for example, get the unjustly jailed filmaker of 'the innocence of muslims' freed. That Obama and Clinton blamed him for Benghazi! and he's still imprisoned.

Hey, come to think of it, Obama was in on that false blame game. Not just Clinton. They have to have collusion somewhere and agree to pin it on an innocent to hide something. I think shit is going to wind up being big.

Kekk

Infowars shopping network: You are the resistance (to QVC)

Have you ever considered the benefit of having a loud mouthed, belligerent, conspiracy theorist as the POTUS with near unlimited access?

>What does this guy talk about after Trump gets in and fixes everything?

Imagine all of the corruption is gone and majority of people are proper, kind and trustworthy.

Pricks who are running the show now, all over the planet, will never give up. Will always lurk in the darkness. Money made in past 100 years must have been crazy, in past 20 just for lay man level of a prick was heavenly.

The thing is he'll be rich with the booming economy so he'll just retire.

>What does this guy talk about after Trump gets in and fixes everything?
Trump's not going to fix everything overnight by himself.
Anticipating all the anti-Trump backlash on Sup Forums when Trump turns out to be a politician who has to compromise, work with shitheads in Congress, etc.
Also the left and the globalists aren't going down overnight. They'll throw everything they've got at him. The Clintons are ultimately pretty small fish, and even Soros isn't the head of the snake.

Do we know who's at the top?

>That's just the nature of his business.

No. That's just the nature of globalism. The drinking water isn't supposed to shit. The food isn't supposed to be polluted. Chem trails aren't supposed to be real.

Alex may only be a shady water filter merchant, but at the end of the day, you need the fucking filters.

You convinced me in about 5 seconds that I should probably get a water filter.

Alexapure, hire this man!

Rothschilds and a few other elite families that control the world's banking systems.
Is there more above that? Is there Illuminati (or whatever they might really call themselves)? At this point I wouldn't rule it out, but I don't know for sure.