Bets on the ending of Infamous Iron Man?

How will Bendis drop the ball this time Sup Forums? How will he shill Ree-Ree? How will he set up his Master Iron Man story?

whatever happened to Maker

The "Maker" in Infamous wasn't the Maker, but Mephisto, trying to turn Victor evil again so that he could claim his soul.

>(And when I say that, I actually mean it!)

You know a writer has no idea what he's doing when he writes Mephisto like a smarmy teenager...

The parenthesis don't help.

>that parenthetical
FUCK YOU LEARN TO WRITE UNIQUE VOICES YOU BALD FUCK

The typo is worse (I am going sit back).

Mephisto gonna burn Doom's face, instantly turning him bad again cuz reasons

Is, is that a real page? That's how Mephisto talks here?

Infamous Iron Man #11 Final Page.

20 years ago Doom had an affair nobody knew anything about with a warrior from wakanda, and now his black son, is back out of nowhere and is taking the throne of Latveria, because he is smarter, stronger, and better trained.
Victor feels anger for his irresponsability as a father and decides to become a villian again, but leaving Latveria, and the suit to his son.

It seems like Blackheart would be the one to talk like a punk kid, given how he is all "fuck you dad" and has a human fetish.

Fuck this makes too much sense for Victor, even if it is Bendis.

Then he and Ree-Ree Team-Up and kill both Tony & Victor AKA The Problematic White Males. Latveria becomes a Wakandan Colony and then Europe becomes an honorary Wakandan outpost.

BRAVO BENDIS

>implying DOOM would ever recognize a bastard

>Literal magic gypsy

Doom would, if it was REALLY his kid.

I have a feeling it isn't.

Of course he is, it's Bendis

Probably he is better at magic too and smarter than Reed Richards, just because.

Victor fucks his mother

But Doom already has a son, adoptive son.

>be quiet in high school
>not many friends
>bully walks up to me
>he starts pushing me around
>calling me fag boy and shit like that
>A crowd starts gathering, knowing what's about to happen and wanting to see
>I start getting pissed
>tell him to stop
>it just makes him angrier
>he grabs me by the collar and knees me in the stomach
>The crowd is yelling and urging him on
>(I say something in parentheses)
>The crowd goes still
>A boy in the back has a single tear tumble down his cheek
>A girl in the front begins clapping
>everyone joins in
>soon I'm being lifted on everyone's shoulders as the chant my name
>They drop me off behind the school, and all the guys beg me to let their girlfriends blow me
>go home and my dad heard what happened, and looks me in the eye with a wry smile
>"(I'm proud of you son)"

And Iron Man had already a black chick who knew their secrets, worked with armors and was training under Stark, but that didn't stop the forcing of his OC, ennit lad?

You'd think all the justified salt from Peter and Mary Jane's marriage would have satisfied him, but nope.

Why are you reading this?

Eh, "gypsy" is a wide definition. Lots of countries have native nomads that are called"gypsies". Considering how white Victor and his flock were, plus the name Von Doom, he's a Native Latverian.

Nah. He acts like a Medieval King. He might not be racist per se, but he'd never make a black bastard his heir.

I will never understand this in 1000000 years.

Bendis wanted Royalties and to appear in Talk Shows as the face of progressivism in comics. Plus, Ree-Ree is literally just his adopted black daughter. She's just another Sam Alexander.

but Sam is good.

Loeb created Sam after his son died. Bendis created Ree-Ree for his adopted daughter.

Being an editor at Marvel must be a lax job.
If you're writers are so good, what is there to edit?

True Marvelbro! Bendis, Rivera, Slott, such good writers! Who even needs editors, amiright? They'd ruin those masterpieces if anything.

What happened with Amanda Von Doom? you know, that character created by Aaron that in theory is daughter of Doom and fuck with Hulks.

Same place her time-traveling half sister is. Ignoredrelativeia.

Wasn't her title card literally "no relation/coincidence"? Caroline is a legitimate daughter, but Amanda? Considering how old she looks,when did Doom father her?

Banner think there are certain similarities between both, also I'm sure there's a flashback with people saying that she's a Doom! insinuating that she is Victor's daughter.

He will introduce a bunch of new plotlines and drag them out only to either rush the ending sloppily over the course of 2 pages or forget them outright.

I'm not one to normally shit on Bendis, but that is atrocious dialogue. Why would an editor ever okay that?