Is it socially acceptable to talk about politics at parties in your country?

Is it socially acceptable to talk about politics at parties in your country?

Yes

at least they didn't re arrange themselves so it says ginger

Yes, as long as everyone is on the same side. Trumps and Hillaries don't mix.

No idea, ive never been to one.
Hold me brehs

No.

At least not until you are sufficiently drunk.

Depends on the skin color of the company you keep OP.

so, make sure you're with family if you want to talk hillary.

Also, fuck your sister.

Not for me, apparently.

who is the blonde far right?

Yes. Almost allways gets to this point with enough booze.

No, and it's degenerate to go to parties.
If you do, your feet hurt,

hahah he really fucked his life up didnt he?

Not exactly. If someone gets offended they could report up to the police. And then you have to pay a fine. Welcome to Britain.

The girl I'm currently thinking about RAMMING

I fucking know who you are.

>be me
>at party, not even drunk
>decide to ask everyone "who would you vote for if you were an american"
>everyone except some feminist cunts yells "Trump"
>tell cunts to fuck off and discuss nigger/refugee problems, how crooked Shill is and how Donald will make us friends with the USA again
Feelsgoodman

Only if you're a leftist and especially if you're affluent

It depends. If its a leftist party, not really. Even if you are a leftist you are guaranteed to encounter another kind of leftist that happens to hate your kind.

It's funny, but personally I felt I was free to speak my mind when I was a far-leftist talking politics as a teen with some 30+ yo nationalists. We would have civilized conversations, disagree etc. but it was all good, and they had every chance to fuck me up for my opinions (I was pro-USSR when one of them had their grandpa sent in the gulags). I would then go to my leftist friends and go "hey, these guys said that and that, that's interesting", and they would go " that's crazy, be careful with these guys".
It was really my first big redpill.

Not a jap btw, I'm a Russian on a vacation
It's nice here

Of course. We don't live in North Korea bub.

wait really? like what is the actual rule/law?

Politics and football. We don't talk about nothing else here.

No, most Swedes would find that rather uncomfortable.

That's the main activity at our parties in France.

Basically you can't be racist in England.

It's not really acceptable much. But I find once people get a drink in them it happens and usually you're pleasantly surprised.

>talk about politics at parties
I avoid and try not to talk about it with anyone outside of my household. If someone is a dumbcunt to start talking about politics I say what I post here. Hence no politics, because people are retards.

World would be better off without politics and politicians. 100 or so years of bureaucrats and politicans and we had x2 world wars 3rd is on the way, besides all other shit that habbened.

Monarchy must return.

Praise alcohol then

Might trigger a few cucks but yes

sure. but just be prepared for a lengthy debate if you have opposing views. or maybe a fist fight if you're in the "right" company. that's not a diss on the right wing either. I'm conservative, but I wont fight you because you have apposing views.

We talk a lot about it during our parties

That's funny my Japanese students here all like Trump, most for his anti-globalism and immigration policies. A handful of them want Japan defense to be autonomous. I think one girl said she's vote for Hillary but she also told me she wanted to be a man

Yes but most of the time the discussion is basically only complaining about shit people dislike.

See

Yes, if you agree with the majority, no if you don't agree.
No and No if you are actually knowledgeable and can explain the logic and flaws of most political theory and how people actually die from political "good intentions".

Yes, but usually it annoys a good 15-25% of the participants (who are too uninformed to have an opinion).

Guess it doesn't feel so good when people yammer on about shit you dont care about, huh, sportball fans? Huh, top40 fans? Huh, tweenlite/49 shades of menopause/big fucking whoop theory fans?

Hey, that's animal abuse, get off those poor queequegs.

No

Anyone who says yes has never been to a party. Literally everyone is a low information pleb. The closest you can get is someone mentioning an SNL skit or some stupid John Kliver meme.

Like I give a fuck.

never been to one

if the party has winded down in early hours of the morning and you're just chilling with other people it's as good topic as any.

otherwise if everyone is in partying mood and you come in spouting the freshest, dankest memes you've picked up, then everyone will rightfully assume you're a socially retarded autist

>kill me

No, but I do it anyway cuz I'm an autist

It's "socially acceptable" but no one gives a fuck about politics and the more you reveal you have strong political beliefs the more to alienate yourself and reduce your chances of getting pussy.

As a rule I think shitposting on the internet anonymously is the best way to discuss politics

Not in Australia

People will says things like

>not all muslims are like that
>people act awkward when you talk about the average IQ of Africans
>poor sand nigger kid on beach

>tfw the chicks were hot but your 2-D power level is is overwhelming

Here in NY it comes up within 3 minutes of the party starting and it's always nauseating, far left petty shit followed by "OMG you are a republican user what is wrong with you" as if the concept of someone disagreeing with you is a myth.

Yes if its making fun of inbred libtards

Only between men

Women prefer to talk about clothes, famous people and dicks

I've came 4 times, now, and I'm only up to the E. I don't think I can get through all 6.

usually I'm trying not to. but when a lefty spreads his stupid fucking thoughts and feels all smug about it and morally superior to everybody else I have to react

funny, most people here still hate muslims. and I thank god for that

nah, politics ain't for cool kids, in warsaw it's acceptable in pub after few beers

What my generation deems "socially acceptable" is questionable, at best, and treated with electroshock therapy in days past. Couldn't give a fuck less what they think, they're all doomed.

Yeah, but I mostly just laugh at them when they say 'muh corporations or muh inequality'
I can say 'it's the jews' unironically and that usually sends us back to normie talk.

also that ugly one from that pic always makes me pop an unironical half chub

nice image

Yeah some people do it, it depends of what kind of people are at the party if its well received or not. I guess this is valid for most countries that have muh freedoms, But talking about Pinochet is still taboo... except if very specific social circles.

yep as long as your ragging on america. This country is fully cucked

DEPEND ON DA PARTY

MAAADDAAFFFFFAAAAKKKKKKKAAAAA

No, especially this election.
Bunch of drunks that now hate each other.. bad night.

yeah I'm allowed to say anything since im native, whites literally bend over backwards for me cause theyre brainwashed into such a heavy level of guilt. I've only recently began to become aware of the situation and feel bad for them.

I browse Sup Forums. As I've never been to any parties, I really wouldn't know.

Degenerate

Not if you are a Trump voting cis white male at a university.
If you are a hill voting bix nood you can though

Trump-sama, banzai!

Yes, if not mandatory.

you can do both, i'm here only for /biz/ and Sup Forums

Depends on the party...

We go drinking and it ends up on politics after 3 or 4 beers.

Parties are for getting absolute intoxication.

Tfw shitposting from work

Fuck that, if i had any kind of "get out of jail free" card id exploit the fuck out of it. Use it to guilt somone into giving you a cushy job, dont do jack shit and claim theyre racists if they bring it up. I know pol hates when people do that, but i dont blame people for doing it.

Must be nice. Not being autistic. I am here for Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums. I actually have a girlfriend so I've never felt the need to go to /r9k/ though.

> However, a thing that distanced people from each other and created insurmountable barriers to closer contact was politics.

>Foreigners who at that time were fascinated by swedish consensus spirit and social engineering seem not to have understood the profound hidden abyss which separated the right and the left among ordinary people . Even younger or immigrant swedes today probably can't understand the total alienation which during my childhood reigned between bourgeois party and scoial democrat voters.

>It was only possible to socialize privately or in a family context by never making reference to politics - which outsiders might interpret as lack of interest or extreme placability, although it was in fact just the opposite.
>(...)
> the idea that there was an extreme sptririt of placability and compromise during the classical welfare state era is founded on a complete misunderstanding. Political discussion was avoided, because it might case bloodshed. Newspaper reports at the time would sometimes relate how a "liquor party" had led to "political discussion", whereupon one of the debaters had been slain in the heat of the moment.

it's not quite as bad as that nowadays, but give it time, who knows...

Yesterday when I was drunk I started a massive flame towards mudslims and niggers and basically everyone agreed with me, even women. Polish youth is thankfully pretty racist and xenophobic. But I don't think that saying "given women right to vote was a greatest mistake in men's history" would pass.

Only if it's politically correct. Otherwise, no, you will be a pariah.

2 leftist cucks, me + 1 right-wing guy + 1 typical leftist girlfriend

SJWs got factually rekt by an autist who reads immigration debates online 24/7. My friend's girlfriend wants to ignore me from that on

Depends on the type of party.

If it's between friends then yes. It's even somewhat expected.

If it's a random party where people don't know each other, no.

one's autistic too

Yeah, must be bad being rich.

>inb4 money can't buy you happiness, goy.

As long as it's brain dead pro Hillary bullshit it is encouraged, otherwise you get called a sexist/racist. At least where I'm living that's the case.

I swear to kek this is true.

>be me, at a house party at my friends place
>smoking cigs and drinking beer on porch with a couple people.
>see maga beer coozie
>youvegotafriendinme.jpg
>look around to see whose it is
>man comes up the steps from the sidewalk and grabs his beer and MAGA coozie
>introduce myself and we start talking. Sitting around a table on deck
>he's a based native American bro rocking a maga hat too
>not even talking trump at the moment, just small talk and shit
>libtards come outside
>"omg whose is thhaaaattI"
>we see group of 3-4 libtards
>immediately start ganging up on native bro
>join him in trolling libs
>"nation isn't a nation without borders"
>"le Mexicans, le arabs" they respond
>native bro getting more agitated by whiney libs bitching about trump
>can see the fire of his ancestors burning in his eyes
>tactical nuke approaching
>"if my ancestors had been tougher on immigration we would still have our land and I wouldn't be here arguing with a bunch of pussy white people"
>silence
>based native man walks off into the night

Apparently he's my friends neighbor, would love to see this based native man again. There is nothing like seeing the look on a liberals face when they realize how hippocritical they are.

user, that must have been a based experience.
Wish I was there to see it with my own eyes, libtards being BTFO eternally.

What don't Swedes find uncomfortable? Besides getting cucked by arabs that is

A communist party ?

Hmm Ive never actually seen people talk about how great hillary is. Its mainly been a competition to see who is the most afraid of trump

You don't talk, you just get drunk and whatever comes next if you are lucky.

>pic related

Actually that is a good point, I guess it's more that than anything now.

people don't like talking about politics around me because I always blow them the fuck out. Fortunately, I don't even need to go maximum power level.

It wont change their minds though.

Im gay gay gay I am super gay...

Lel, those are ishihara plates. Used for diagnosing color blindness not diagnostic for mental illness.

I know it is very hard to believe. And people lie on here all the time, but I would not take Keks name in vain. It was a surreal, and 100% true experience. Hope to see him again but my friend (libtard but we go way back) hasn't had a party in a while and I don't think he'll be as inclined to come back.

>when you're a liberal and the brown people in the general vicinity rekt you hard

top jej

delete this RIGHT NOW

A FUCKING DOOR

can't see 3,5,6 :(((

>UK

Yes. And most people here seem to be anti Paki and have woken up to leftist hypocrisy and double standards.

Thanks Nige for redpilling normalfags on TV!

>mfw anglo economic-empire comeback soon