Trump should set up a fundraiser that allows patriots from across the world to donate $20 for their own customized...

Trump should set up a fundraiser that allows patriots from across the world to donate $20 for their own customized engraved brick to be placed at the southern border.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqSOXyUS0ds
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That would be great. Mine would say "Stay out, Paco"

As cool as this is it won't be made of bricks.

Put the bricks in the sniper nests. They can throw them at mexicunts trying to cross the border.

I'll get one for my late mother, kids, and self/boyfriend. The last would read "even the degenerate fags don't want you!"

it would pay for itself
>we full

The walk way will be.

Mine would say 'wetbacks go back' I'd buy 14 so each brick has a separate letter to spell it out, BUILD THAT WALL MR TRUMP

>buy 100,000 tiles of "Praise Kek"

Too bad the wall is never going to happen since Hillary will win by landslide

This is such an appallingly vulgar and crass idea, its guaranteed that it'll happen in America

Mmmmm that's good.

grand idea, I would get one for my late mother too, who was neglected to death in a nursing home by immigrant staff in a blue state

>tfw the wall will not even have to be paid for by the Mexicans, instead it will literally pay for itself

Trump confirmed god tier businessman of the people

I'd rather a memorial for all the people killed by illegal immigrants.

>not 111111 tiles

That's a funny idea, is it legal?

Reminder that a vote for Trump is a vote against free speech.

Yea, it should just have the names of the people we deported

lol

> vulgar and crass idea

its business opportunity. Every brick sold is like $2 less for mexico to pay. Everyone will be happy all over the world.

THIS

si usted está leyendo esto usted está demasiado al norte

>Free speech means saying what you want without consequence.

kys ahmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqSOXyUS0ds

Nah, let people "sponsor" each brick with a name of a holocaust victim on it and watch the good goy and merchant money flow in.