I wish I was American

>tfw you will never be American.

It sucks
I wish I was born in Texas. Even if I manage to get the US citizenship legally I will never be considered a REAL American.

If you come here LEGALLY, learn the language, and become a productive member of our society. You CAN become a real American. Yes, even you Juan.

Why don't you stay in your rat shithole and try to improve it instead of going somewhere else to shit it up?

Fuck that. Already too many of them in the States as it is.

This. Why is this this so hard to understand and respect World?

literally this. the only problem Mexicans have are they are too prideful of their own culture and heritage. which is their downfall. if you toss aside your shit people, learn OUR ways and language, you too can be one of us. just, don't touch my shit or look at the pictures of kids. just clean up what I tell you to.

I don't see why you have that impression at all, just about every American I know is quite tolerant of people that legally migrate and aren't criminals/social leeches.

Easy path to citizenship is via military service btw paco, so long as you aren't a felon and not morbidly obese, you will get it before leaving AIT.

>Even if I manage to get the US citizenship legally I will never be considered a REAL American.

You are already more American then half this country, because you want to be American

America is not a government, it's a ideals. You gave those ideals

True, stay in spicland.

I could if I wanted. I could live in America for 6 months and be considered a real american. Mexicans could have forefathers that fought in the civil war and still be considered a wet back. Kinda sucks. Sorry bro.

Has it become racist to say that you have to be an american first if you want to live in america? That's the only thing that made the "nation of immigrant" thing work before.

What's the problem? Just cross the border. America is like 40% spic or something now, you can just go over and they'll welcome you with open arms.

>tfw your an American drinking in Canada with some friends

>tfw it's easier for an poor spic to get into the USA than a Brit

What the heck Amerifags?

swim the rio grand like everybody else. welcome to america.

if your here, your american as far as i can tell. welcome to america.

Thanks for coming to Canada for a visit eh.

Please spend lots of money.

boring blog post
BTW a lot of American tourist visit Mexico every year
just for you to know.....

Blame the (((democrats)))

fuck you

You will never truly be American, but if you legally immigrate and raise a family here, your kids or your grandkids will. Immigrating is about those who will come after you, not yourself. My great great grandfather who immigrated here from Czechoslovakia worked his entire life in a steel mill and probably didn't get a shred of respect for it. That's just how immigration works.

>tfw you will never be American
I don't know that feel.

>Even if I manage to get the US citizenship legally I will never be considered a REAL American.
Sure you will. I don't see why you wouldn't be.

Ignore these posters. If you love America then I hope you make it here.

Don't listen to this fag. If you do it the right way, you are an American. You can even celebrate your own cultural heritage, just don't go waving around a mexican flag.

>That's just how immigration works.
But should it work that way?

Fuck the rest of you. We have too many spics as it is

waaaaaaaa waaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck off.

You brits are cancer, at least the beaners don't have an over inflated sense of self worth. I can't stand you fucking limeys to be completely honest. Stay the fuck over their crown cuckling.