GOOK HABBENING THREAD?

What the fuck happened with South Korea? Any gook here who wants to explain it? Saw a thread earlier today about their president confessing about being influenced by some kind of feminazi secret society but there's few information in the media about it

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/29/south-korea-president-orders-10-staff-members-to-resign-amid-worsening-crisis
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07SEOUL2178_a.html
askakorean.blogspot.rs/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=aP7E_PQ6jGc
static.businessinsider.com/image/5613bf7fdd08954f098b461b/image.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/29/south-korea-president-orders-10-staff-members-to-resign-amid-worsening-crisis

was kinda hoping for some first-hand info about the escalation of the protest but forgot it's 7:30 in the morning there

Quick info:

There was a student at a very prestigious university that was getting crazy special treatment. Like not attending classes and asking for good grades. Students protested.

Anyway the investigation into the student's parents revealed they had connections to the president. Basically a news paper investigator recovered a laptop or something with info on the connection.

This revealed that a "shamanistic cultist" had been extorting the president for a very long time. Basically the shamanistic cultist cabal told the woman, now president, that they could contact her dead mother. Basically the current president was consulting them for every action she took for the past 20+ years.

Anyway, the father died and daughter took over controlling the now president a long time ago. A cabal of 8 "shamans" guided the president on all of her decisions and extorted her.

So Koreans find out about this and are flipping out because fucking cultists have been controlling the president. She is now at less than 20% approval.

What the fuck is this true?

A young high school girl fails to get into a prestigious university.
The girl's mother uses her influence to pay the girl's way into prestigious university. They package it as the girl receiving a scholarship for her equestrian skills.
Girl doesn't do so well in school and later turns out she had a child during her high school years which was no-no for this school's policies.
Girl decides to take some time off but still demands her grades to be given to her as if she had completed her semester.
Professor says no. This incurs the wrath of the girl's mother who successfully convinces the professor to give her the grades.
This leads to a massive 80 day protest from students of that university for unfair treatment and etc.
This leads into investigation that eventually reveals the girl's mother had a personal relation with President Park.

Oh shit it's about to get real funky now.

The girl's mother turned out to be one of like 15 known children of a famous cult leader. Each children were known to have extreme assets from estimated 10s of millions to upwards of billions.

President Park had a scandal in the past (that many dismissed as they deemed highly improbable and a likely attack from opposing political parties) that said apparently she had a child with this cult leader while she was in her teens.

So how does this relate directly to the Korean people?

As investigations ensued it turned out that the President Park had been exchanging emails regarding her speeches and other national policies and events with the girl's mother. Even going as far as asking her for edits and such.

Journalists, during the investigation, received a tablet from President Park? Girls mother? side that for some reason contained all the exchange between them. This is thought to be an unfortunate mistake by them and a fortunate mistake for the Korean people to know the truth.

Yes.

Basically the president of Korea was ruled and did everything some cultist told her to do. Completely brainwashed and believed the cultist shamans could speak with the dead and shit like that.

Basically right after her mother died the cultists started brainwashing her using "we can let you speak with your dead mom".

The big scoop was that Park was basically a willing puppet for the cult leader's daughter, her gigolo and some K-pop producer. They were the shadow government that pulled all the strings. It's fucking bizarre.

Park got absolutely fucking nothing out of it. She was just doing it because of brainwashing in the past.

And how are the korean people reacting to this? I've come across some footage of protests but there were somewhat peaceful. Any info on the escalation?

So how does all of it relate to Koreans wanting to be white by getting so many surgeries and their horrible and shit "entertainment" industry?

Yeah, I'm reading into this right now.

In one way this is ridiculously hilarious.

On a second thought, it's pretty spooky. Like, what about all the crazy conspiracies we've gotten over the years of the western world? If it works there it's actually entirely plausible this sort of stuff happening over this side as well.

I thought you all were just memeing and that this was being wildly exaggerated if not completely fabricated but holy shit it's true

fuck man this is gold

Korea is trully a batshit insane place, I'll tell ya. First berserker feminists who openly advocate the death of men, now a round table of female shamans controlling the country by the shadows. I wonder if they are related?

Can't make this shit up, they're trully making anime real.

this shit cloud be right out of /x/

more protests in 2 weeks

kek, my first thoughts exactly when i read the first thread earlier

How will this affect the kpop industry?

South Koreans are going to put women back in the kitchen

Why doesn't /x/ have any threads on this? And when was this discovered I just heard about this yesterday.

Hopefully end it for good along with k drama.

Oh look, ANOTHER womyn president that end up as a disaster. It's like 80% of the females politicians are complete and utter failures.

Paint me fucking surprised.

apparently 2-3 days ago
there were some threads on /x/ earlier today, but nothing interesting

No idea, the earliest reports a google search found were posted 2 days ago?

K-drama I agree with, but come on mate.

this sounds like aversion. i think they are just saying this to avert peoples attention from the fact that they were actually controlling things through a shadow government. sounds like they diluted the truth. i really don't believe this.

The South Korean president was revealed to be a puppet. The people are freaking out and last time i checked, people are protesting.

And that's why you don't give females any authority over anything.

holy fucking shit, this is Illuminati tier stuff.

aka "we've been found out! quick, activate the pre-planned well thought out scape goat!"

good thing i am a korean good living in

FUCKING DUTERTE LAND

i want to kms

Ayy

>WikiLeaks leaked the news that United States Embassy cable warned of 'Korean Rasputin' Choi behind Park Geun-hye in 2007
>9 fucking years ago

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07SEOUL2178_a.html if you want to read it

ofc the illuminati is real, look at Clinton

KEK

how bad is it over there? i'm in the US and was thinking of visiting the philippines. is it a bad place for americans to visit now due to duterte?

why the hate for korea, australia? Sensing a lot of butthurt here.

K pop is just horrible. Men AND women look like absolute faggots, the music is horrible and soulless, and the "idols" are just so insecure they are 110% white wannabes.

Size of protests, escalation, violence, primary goals? Any info/footage on that?

Ad hominem.

Who are the daughters of Megalia and what do they have to do with this? Pretty strange stuff lads

Kpop's beauty standards aren't really "white wannabes". Last I checked small oval jawlines and button noses that koreans want aren't really white traits. If you don't like kpop just don't listen to it. I'm sensing proxy chink or something.

Par for the course. Takes the masses forever.

>A government official admits to a shadow government existing
>its called the 8 goddesses
>we live in an anime

>tfw the Chinese girl is the hottest one

Here's a thorough summary from a Korean some user posted earlier:
>askakorean.blogspot.rs/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html?m=1

youtube.com/watch?v=aP7E_PQ6jGc

can't say that fun stuff happened

>Sup Forums memes about NWO all the time
>loses their shit when it actually happens

Stay in the National Capital Region (Makati, BGC) and don't go anywhere else. If you are here to do some ladyboys, just get a hotel there. Philippines is a pretty boring country, tourism wise. Its not as dangerous as you think it would be even if DU30 is telling Ameriboys to leave (he doesn't have authority to do that lol).

mfw North Korea was best Korea this entire time.

why dont you lead the revolution south korea,

Well duh, I despise it.

Yeah tell that to the plastic dolls on stage. Someone even posted an example unknowingly
And stop defending shit music.

You fucking nigger, I was just posting the same image and it was at 99%.

Have a pic related then

replying because this is the best explanation so far.

>tfw protests/demonstrations on the balkans has set up the "fun" criteria too high

(nice roll)
Okay here is the thing that drives me mad.

Protest against the 8선녀 not the fucking president. FIND THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY IN POWER AND PROSECUTE THEM first FFS. The president lost both her parents in her teens and have a no clue about the real world. I get that she's dumb, but she's really not the really the biggest problem here. Its the 8 women and their network of super rich people which lead this whole debacle to happen.

Who says they aren't already??

The shadow cabal is known as 8선녀 (Pal Sun Nyo), meaning "The 8 Heavenly Fairies"

"It's not a cabal of the rich and powerful, as corrupt as that may be, that would make sense.

It's crazier than that. The one confirmed cabal member, Choi Sun Sil is a shaman/cult leader and daughter of another cult leader, who was an advisor/friend of the current SK president's father, who was a president turned dictator whose rule only ended when he was assassinated.

It seems that the president joined/got indoctrinated into a shamanist cult at age 23 and has been under their control. That's not just corrupt, it's nuts." SK plebbit user

/pol has all the best happenings.

/x is 200% jelly.

biggest Korean happening is soon.

Why do people think that asians get surgery to look white? Japanese, Korean and Chinese celebrities with plastic surgery do not "look white" they look asian. The only asians whose celebrities look white are indonesian and filipino ones. In fact they actually use mixed people to be their actors.

shit, I've seen someone mention something about them, gonna search

But Korea has been doing alright. Is this the government of the future? Cultists >>> Democracy

So what part do they play in the global machine?
Do they look like my chinese cartoons through reality warping.

God, how beautiful this all could be!

What do we think will happen? South Korean Color Revolution? A third ROK military coup? Best Korea intervention?

I agree that K-Pop is shit, but people don't get plastic surgery to look white. Maybe "white' features like big eyes and good shaped nose, but they still want to very much be Asian looking.

kek has spoken

>those flags
What kind of idiot would play golf on that green?!

No kidding, asians don't want the huge crooked noses and latern jaws of most white people. If you think kpop celebs look white, you're fucking crazy.

>What do we think will happen? South Korean Color Revolution? A third ROK military coup? Best Korea intervention?

nothing

Oy vey!

Fly away stupid kite, is that you? What are you doing here?

>president-orders-10-staff-members-to-resign
>orders
>to resign
lel

> 20% approval
still better then that french shithead prez.
its pretty interesting how so few democratic leaders have a approval over 40% these days

And of course, the greatest allies did NOT decide to help democracy by exposing this shit.

Goddamn Chaos cultists.

If we are lucky it will be destroyed

can confirm, its fucking hilarious thinking back on it

christ, the type of shit you have to deal with when you let women run your country.

>tfw will never use shaman magic to control the president
Guess I'll have to settle for these ghost blow jobs.

>Best Korea intervention?
We can only hope that the Norks will free their oppressed Sorks brothers from the tyranny of false goddesses.

>inb4 this unites korea

>skin bleaching
>hair dyed blonde
>eyes widened
>jawline shaved
>coloured contacts

static.businessinsider.com/image/5613bf7fdd08954f098b461b/image.jpg

I'd try and find more pictures but I'm not wasting my Sunday googling k pop idols.

this way its their decision, not the president's

liability babeeee

uh no

>soulless
Of course it is soulless, Asians have no souls. The best they can do is copy white people to have any semblance of a society, but since they are autistic ant people it comes off as empty.

whatever crazy shit is happening in SK, NK is even crazier

And not one of them is a 6 or higher.

its just corporate music
the west is no different
ever heard of a boyfriend? even see those Disney stars?

south korea was barely able to hold it together for the last decade. they had been promised north korea handed to them and they were willing to be meat shields until satan2

they get wiped out no chance to fight back and america is to scared to take north korea. north korea was begging for it and americas like were going to play in a snad box with pedo rapist

so they found a excuse to chimp out . the american base will be destroyed before this is over. it wasnt new news that their leader was some crazy bitch who worshiped some rich lady. thats years old. its just the cover story in the west

they are not going to play along. the philipines doesnt want any foreign soldiers either. and japan gave the united states its eviction notice months ago. you got until this time next year to gtfo or you will be framed and thats that

east asia is opting out of the west global faggotry. and if australia wants to try something it can lose more ships and have to pretend it was a fluke squal that took their lives

western blind ego thinking the world worships them

>Asians get $30k in plastic surgeey for whites features, but somehow they are white features
Kek, keep telling yourself that. Why do they dye their hair colors that aren't black? Prominent chins, wide eyes, light hair, narrow noses are all white features.

>skin bleaching
its called makeup
>hair dyed blonde
and people who dye their hair blue are wannabe aliens, makes sense
>eyes widened
small eyes < big eyes
>jawline shaved
fat < skinny
>coloured contacts
to be honest I don't get this part

but still, kpop girls are fake as fuuuuuuuuuuuck, glorified prostitutes

Female (((empowerment)))

I also bash the western equivalents because they're the cause of all this bullshit and poisoning the minds of people worldwide. But, this thread is about Korea, hence k pop bashing.

That's why they needed surgeries.

asians womans do worships western fashion and lifestyle, sadly for them

That's some next level shit, goddamn.

Can't wait for Kim to troll the shit out of them.

I assume the photo is of them after the surgeries.

this explains it all

thanks Confucius for telling people to "fit in" and not be "unique"

Its just how people are educated. In asian cultures people are told to blend in with everyone and secretly develop their niche (hence Otaku shit). In western cultures, people are told to make a name out of themselves, that they are special.

source: I was born in Korea but moved around a lot, hence different types of educations.

>but still, kpop girls are fake as fuuuuuuuuuuuck, glorified prostitutes
BASED