This guy teleports to the MCU, what happens

This guy teleports to the MCU, what happens

He gets memed to death by the quip squad

I usually hate quip posting but realistically someone probably would make fun of his moustache at least

How could you not?

He and ps3 spiderman collide and their terrible cgi make the movie freeze

Make an already generic universe and make it super extra genetic even more

thor, hercules, hulk beat his ass, easy.

so what were his powers?

Telekinesis,telepathy,teleport,super strenght, super speed , Lighting and imortality.

to manipulate people to give in their dark and evil desires to cause war and suffering.
oh and some telekenetic shit

He could hard-counter Iron Man, Falcon and Hawkeye. Thor could toe-on-toe him and almost definitely win. Hulk would beat the shit out of Ares. Scarlet Witch would probably also be able to kick his ass. Vision should be able to easily kick his ass if he actually uses his full power, but he never seems to except when dealing with Ultron.

>Lighting
wasnt that zeus gig?
>imortality
he was really old and diana murder his ass

he poses a challenge at first, making the heroes regroup and figure out what went wrong and then in the final act the heroes overcome their differences and triumph over the villain to bombastic music

you fucking moron

>wasnt that zeus gig?
Probably some basic magic trick, almost any magic being in Marve/DC can do that

>he was really old and diana murder his ass
He didn't aged for thousands of years and was stated that only gods can kill other gods.

>He didn't aged for thousands of years
he did, he cleary look younger in the flashback figth with zeus

>I'm Ares, God of...
>Did he say Asterix?
>I see a resemblance indeed
>I got that reference

He ends up the forgettable villain of a Thor sequel, tries to destroy the world, gets killed, and is never mentioned again.

> tries to destroy the world, gets killed, and is never mentioned again
so basicaly he same thing he did in wonder woman

But they wouldn't win, you retarded faggot.

hot gay sex with thanos

have you never seen a Marvel movie?

I don't remember how WW beat him.

Third is stronger than Diana (nigga at least can't be killed by a fucking human bullet), pretty sure that he could handle this. Even.more because Ares died to a lighting, and Thor is the god of that.

As long as he doesn't go cosmic (where Ego or Dormamu could, in theory, slap his shit). He honestly becomes a rather unstoppable force that not one of the Avengers would be able to stop. Strange and his mirror dimension is the best option to contain him permanently.

Ares would be able to break more than half of the Avengers. It is highly likely that the only Avenger to perceive his threat as something not to fuck would be Thor or may Cap.

A similar scenario to what would happen if MoS Zod would be unleashed in the MCU. Iron Man would quip, Black Widow would laugh and everyone would have a nice time trying to make fun of the Kryptonian... then Zod would ask them if they are warriors and ask them where did they train? At that point, both Thor and Cap would piss themselves and realize they are not dealing with Loki.

Same thing would happen with Ares, they are not dealing with a wanker, they are dealing with the literal God of War and a few of their people is going to die to bring him down.

And every MCU villain so far except Loki.

She reflected his attack back to him.

Zemo
Vulture

Or Thor just blasts him with lightning. That works well.

Wow, thanks for spoiling the movie.

Superman shifted a tetctonic plate and doosmday was stomping him.

And Wonder Woman was holding her own against this same monster.

Thor is stronger than WW.

Pretty easy to finish Ares off.

Hammer, Abomination, Dormamu, Nebula as well.

>Thor is stronger than WW.

comic thor, sure. movie thor could barely take iron man.

>Superman shifted a tetctonic plate
Nope. Are best you has an article on a journal that is not specific on what happened, just that superman helped with a earthquake, not that he changed tectonic plates.

Also, the power level would be really dumb and inconsistent if that was the case, going by the rest of things that we see. Bad writing.

By the way, WW is still weak to bullets.

>could barely take Iron Man
wut

>Thor is stronger than WW.
Not the movie versions.

Movie Thor never actualy fought him, just used one lighting one time, and them the fight stopped.

As far as feats go, Thor had better feats of strength.

Tony Stark quips him so much he goes back to the DCEU

She was never hurt by bullets

Also her strenght was growing though her origin movie, she was clearly surprised at her own strenght in some scenes.

Just her fight with doomsday already put her above thor

to be fair, the guy's fashion sense is based on the modern world around him, which, at the time, was World War I England and his looks were quite trendy back then.

Not his fault MCU's chronologically ordered movie was set a generation later.

>movie thor could barely take iron man.
I agree movie Thor is weaker then movie WW but this is False, Iron Man had the propelling force to toss Thor around but he wasn't harming Thor in anyway, only thing he had that might injure Thor was the crimson cutting lasers.
Meanwhile Thor could crush his tank shell safe armor with his bare hands.

But Doomsday is weak as fuck on BvS.

Basically Hulk for what we saw, and Thor was show to be able to take him down.

>Thor tries to hit him.
>Ares looks at him annoyed. "Tell me, you pompous ass. Do you really believe yourself above any Olympian? Zeus had a real thunder in his hands, yours are nothing but tiny flash bangs"
>Thor jumps and hits him with his hammer, causing a blastwave that destroys everything in two kilometers plus creating a crater big enough to fill a lake. The clouds of dust disappear and show us a very angry Ares that looks more annoyed than hurt.
>"You are not even a real god, are you?" Ares grabs his throat and lifts him above his head. "For shame, mortal" proceed to punch him so hard, the Asgardian prince is sent flying beyond the view of the rest of the Avengers.
>"Such a petty and envious race, you mortals are. Daring to take names that are not yours. Calling yourselves gods. Disgusting"

WW is always weak to bullets, if not, the writers fucked up.

She is not bullet proof.

user, Wondy can tank punches from planet busters.

You are a casual.

Please, if her magical attacks can't even kill an alien weak to magic, what makes you think that a traditional Kirby character won't be stronger than a shifty mustached man that is not stronger than the first villain of the first Thor?

If she isn't bullet proof, forget fucking bruising, a punch from Superman would have shattered every bone in her fucking body.

Big 2 comics are stupid. What is new? Still canon, she is not bullet proof, casual.

It's the entire.point of the bracelet defense.

Bullet proof or not is irrelevant(even though is not proved by the movie)

This means nothing strenghtwise she still showed strenght lvls similar to superman who is bulletproof.

Thor wrecked the frost giants, the destroyer, chitaru etc all with relative ease.

He took a punch from the Hulk and a blast from 400% powered Iron Man without showing any signs of harm. Hell in all three films he appears in, the only person who does any significant damage to him is Kurse, not only that, he broke out of a cage designed to restrain The Hulk. WW feats is mostly slaughtering a bunch of humans that could barely touch her, while Thor was show to easily defeat numerous soldiers without his powers on the first movie.

As far as things go, he has better feats than WW, that barely managed to survive a weakling Doomsday. Ares still died to a single god lighting, which would be easy for Thor.

>Ares looked down upon the other Avengers. "Avengers? What a silly name" His swords are raised above his head, ready to strike down the humans.
>"Punny god!"
>And Green Meats stood in the way of the blades and the one they called Steve Rogers. Such power and muscle, great strenght that reminded him of Hercules in a time long forgotten by the mortals.
>"Ah, you smell of war and death" Hulk pushes him away.
>"I'm sorry for doing this, Bruce. I really am" Steve Rogers proceeds to call for backup and orders a retreat. He gave the Hulk one last look, as if he was trying to tell him "Good bye". Hulk didn't bother to look back.
>"Cowardice is the main characteristic of you, mortals. No matter what universe" Ares and Hulk start struggling and their wrestling is causing massive shock waves felt across the scenario, like the tidal waves of a hurricane. Ares laughs and let's go of Hulk's arms. The Green monster throws a punch that connects with the face of the God of War. He looks slightly stunned for a while and then is recieved by a flurry of furious punches that bury him and his opponent inside the earth itself. A final punch is thrown, but it's stopped in the air by the hand of Ares. "I had quite enough" Ares levitates over Hulk and throws him to the sky, then he charges a thunder, a real thunder in his hands "I hope the little pretender can see this. For this is what true thunder from a real god looks like" A powerful sound, a blinding light and Hulk's body is pierced by the thunder. As the Avenger falls, he slowly turns into his normal Bruce Banner persona, a trail of blood coming out of his wounds.
>"Bruce!" Black Widow screams as she runs to try and catch him. But before he hits the ground, an Iron Suit catches him. "Sorry to keep you waiting, ladies and gentlemen" Tony Stark is here.

>frost giants, the destroyer, chitaru
None of them got feats like Doomsday

>Hey, what's up guys?!

One of those giants Leviathans had the same feats of Doomsday (destroying a bunch of buildings), and Hulk finished it with just one punch.

What about Lomita not the DCEU? If Luthor (that is a lunatic whose plans doesn't make sense, but the characters are still fooled because the plot says so) still manages to manipulate the other characters, I wonder how hard would have been for him to kill both DCEU Batman and Superman.

Loki plans always fail by themselves

He could just mind control Bruce to kill Clark, and them finish him off later.

>"So what did I miss?" Tony starts with his usual funny demeanor.
>"I'm ordering a withdrawal. We can't take on this guy on ourselves"
>"Wait. A withdrawal? From you Rogers? I mean, I know you are "withdrawing" from the law but..."
>"We don't have time for this, Tony"
>Stark looks at the body of Banner in his arms, he is still alive but not for long. They have to take him out of here and fast. "You are right. But just to make it clear, you are just right about this situation, not about the accords" behind Iron Man a small army of Iron Drones are unleashed as a distraction to ensure the escape.
>"Haha. What interesting creations! Are you perphaps a worshiper of my ways? Men becoming pure weapons, it almost makes me not want to kill you all" Ares moves his arms and his telepathic powers stops all the drones, paralyzing them as if they were actually frozen in time.
>"How is he?"
>"He calls himself the god of war" Steve replied to Tony before he finished his sentence.
>"Oh. I know a video game that could sue his ass into-"
>A missile flies from one of the drones and hits Iron Man straight in the chest. Tony feels slightly confused, but he refuses to believe this is the work of an actual god. If there is something his experience with "supernatural" entities has taught him, is that the only magic we see is science that we don't understand yet.
>"A Helicarrier is on it's way. Let me handle this" Iron Man said as he tried to fire at least one of his beams at him... but nothing came out. Then his armor did the most curious thing: It shut down.
>"Interesting concept. Wish I thought about it first" Ares walks slowly towards Tony as he orders the rest of the drones to fire on the avengers "I already knew you mortals love to kill each other. But not that you would be this creative to do so. I commend you for being so good at creating weapons for genocide, Mr. Stark"
>It was at this point that Tony Stark had no more jokes.

Man, it's canon on the DCEU that gods die to things like normal non magical bombs and bullets (Suicide Squad). Not even big bombs.

Thor would have wrecked Ares on the first lighting.

>I haven't read comics since the 70s

There is a pic on this thread right now that isn't from the 70s confirming it.

then how did Mongol not kill her in For the Man who has Everything?

Big 2 comics are shit and badly written.

Simple as that. Also, it's Mongul.

>Rucka
You might as well post Austen since his run is MY WONDER WOMAN IS THE ONLY ONE THAT'S REAL FUCK EVERYONE ELSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do you even care if the comics are so shit btw

But...damn...

those are obviosuly special wonder woman killing bullets

Part of accepting that this is shit, is accepting that this is canon and normal for big 2. That's why you don't pay for their shit, and usually just read better stuff from other companies.

This will never not make me angry. Fuck Bendis.

user...I'm sorry but...

Reminder that Thors weakness is a butter knife, Ares is way above Ego and Thors level

Also, is there an MCU Ares? He'd probably be annoyed at his counterpart from another reality stepping onto his turf.

speciall bullets made of wonderwomite

He had his stupid flanders mustache in the flashback too, didn't he?

>Ares is way above Ego and Thors level
kek!

WHERE DID YOU TRAIN?

ON A FART?

He said MCU, not regular Marvel

He was pretty much just fucking around with her and didn't think much of Batman. Superman was beaten so the entire planet was helpless effectively.

It's a dagger and both are gods. Nice try.

God's are substantially more active in Marvel than in DC, and there's many more threats to contest them too. He'd get shut down.

Ares is literally the most powerful capekino character in recent times

It's worse. The shitty bomb killed 2 gods at the same time.

You can say that the MCU characters are not as godly as the comic counterparts (but they always were aliens on the comic too), but this is way worse.

>"No!" Scarlet Witch raised her arms and the barrage of missiles were stopped on the air.
>"Tony. Where the heck is that Helicarrier?" Cap screamed as he took Tony into safety behind Wanda.
>"I-It should be here in just a few minutes" Tony started shaking as he spoke this words "Steve. That thing can't be god. It just can't be"
>"I agree"
>Then a bright yellow beam hits the God of War with enough force to make fall on his back. A few seconds later, Wanda made each missile explode.
>"God or not. It's irrelevant to the position we currently are" Vision charged another beam and fired upon the God of War. This time, Ares took it with a single hand and slowly walk toward him as the beam between him and Vision became shorter with every step. Ares raised his fist but the moment he was about to hit him, Vision became intangible and the god simply walked through him. Taking advantage of the surprised god, Vision punched him and crossed his body from the chest to his back. He dematerialized inside him with the hopes of breaking the god from inside, but the moment he did such a thing, Ares simply screamed in a mix of pain and anger, and tore his arm off.
>"Vision!"
>Ares raised his fist and was about to finish him off, but a rain of bullets fall upon him and in the sky, the Helicarrier had arrived. "Weapons to kill a weapon god? You people are not very smart" he raised his hands and when he was about to shatter the floating fortress... a thunder hit him in his back.
>"You are starting to become an annoyance, pretender" Ares said and a few seconds later a hammer flying at Hypersonic speeds hit him right in the face. Vision took this chance, flew above him and shoot him with the beams from his gem at full power, creating a devastating blast that blinded everyone.
>"Thor?" Steve said.
>"STRAAANGE. FIND DR. STRANGE!"
>Then another thunder felled in the hole that contained Ares. And soon, both , the God of Thunder and Vision started an assault on the Olympian.

Those are not gods user. They are enchanters.

Gods can change their forms though. And war has many faces. Of course its one actor cuz movie but in actuality he could look how ever he wants if it helped with his hoals of having mankind kill themselves.
And since in the MCU there are no gods just aliens and science so advanxe it just looks magical then no one can kill him in the MCU.

>"Who the hell is the Dr. Strange?" Falcon said confused as he helped Steve enter the rescue teams ships.
>"I don't know. But we are going to need him"
>After saying this, the Helicarrier along with the rest of the ships, flew away. A last thunder, another explosion, light... and then nothing.
>Ares stood victorious, with the head of Thor on one hand and the destroyed body of Vision on the ground. He took interest in the jewel on head and his imagination started working. "Well, then. Imagine all the possible conflicts for this tiny stone"

And such is the story. The rest would be hard to cover, many would die. But in the end, Ares would be imprisoned for all eternity.

The best part? Desperate Sup Forums faggots trying to prove shit by posting characters from other movies that are not gods. Pic related if you wish.

They are explicitly said to be gods. Including El Diablo.

Dude, you are the one writing a revenge fantasy fanfic and ignoring the canon of the DCEU.

No, not really. They call themselves gods to proclaim superiority to humans (El Diablo didn't), but never truly did anything above the stuff of Ares. Also, only a god can kill a god in the lore of the DCEU. Your argument doesn't really stand when that is said.

We wait for thanos to save us

He can summon giant melee weapons (like swords/axes), teleport, super strength, immortal

Hi Im a filthy fucking casul. Can anyone explain why WW can go toe to toe with supes in one story, yet NEEDS magic bracelets to block bullets in another? Shits inconsistent as fuck

>They call themselves gods to proclaim superiority to humans
And so do Ares. What makes them different? Also, on the comics, El Diablo that they based him on HAS the power of a god.

So, argument for them being gods:
>they say it to us numerous times
>they have huge supernatural power that is comparable to Ares
>El Diablo has a god on him in the comics

Your argument for not being gods:
>...

>truly did anything above the stuff of Ares
I'd argue that "giant death ray from the sky that destroy huge ships and cause large scale destruction, is bigger than "magneto ligh" and "I throw a lighting".

>Also, only a god can kill a god in the lore of the DCEU.

If this was true, WW wouldn't have a problem defeating Doomsday, considering that her father is Zeus and she killed Ares.

>stupid flanders mustache
grow up user

And Ares can't be kill by anything that isn't divine becuase he is a god. Therefore, the SS fought enchanters and magicians, mythical beings but not gods.

1+1 is 2 user. Is not that hard. Come on, you can do it, I trust you are not dumb.

First, you are making up this "enhancers" thing, because they don't exist on the lore of the DCEU and on the comics.

Second, if this was the case, this would make Superman sacrifice senseless on BvS, because Doomsday would never have been able to defeat WW. Is it what you are defending?

More likely, this just mean that you just need to punch hard on the DCEU to kill a god. Or that the writing is inconsistent, and they just made up this rule later.

Not really. Just because you can't die. Doesn't mean you can't be knock around. Wondy was getting stomped by Doomsday, that was pretty clear. She only got lucky with Ares because he is a god and as you may know, only gods can kill gods.

Really, she lacks the physical capacity to defeat Doomsday on her own. But hey, don't get mad at me for it, not my fault script writers for Warner and the DCEU don't know how to make everything coherent. But what is established in the movies, is established in the movies. You can't deny what is obvious.

As a matter of fact. Maybe, with the right amount of time (since Doomsday was getting stronger by every second) and if given the Kryptonite Spear to Diana, maybe the sacrifice could have been avoided. Unlike Batman, she actually has the strength to push the spear inside Doomsday. Maybe make Superman distract him, make Batman fire the last round of K. Grenades, take impulse, jump and kill the thing.