Why are articles like this allowed up on cucked sites like yahjew...

Why are articles like this allowed up on cucked sites like yahjew? Because they are trying to scare disgruntled moderate leftists to vote Hillary because she's still better than this evil psychopath. They are not put up out of being fair and balanced (a reading of the actual article will show you that).

How do we minimize the effects of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/professor-whos-correctly-called-every-presidential-election-since-1984-predicts-trump-will-win-202136418.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't do anything. The rug will be pulled out from under at the last second and it will be hilarious, Trumptard!

Share the spin from desperate libcucks about how Hillary is ahead on social media, with your own comments about how the left will get their way and now xyz will happen and it's all hopeless, encouraging more moderate people leaning to Trump to go out and vote.

Go undercover as a Jill Shill and convert all leftist friends to throw their vote away. That's what I did

>"a reading of the actual article will show you"
>provides no link

Yeah that's what Michael Moore tried to do recently, and retards like PJW and Milo shared it, this legitimizing Moore's tactic even more, cause the enemy was celebrating it. Not sure if it's really all that effective, though, even with that.

And now you've given all the CTR shills on here a new trick. Good job, dumbass

Well, look, she's gonna rig it anyway, m8. They've already set it up so that Trump looks crazy for accusing of her of doing it when it happens.

Face it, the Jews don't want Trump, so we won't get Trump. And if they wanted him, he'd be a secret cuck. If he wins I'll know that that's the case.

M8 I found this in 2 seconds on the front page of yahoo.

yahoo.com/news/professor-whos-correctly-called-every-presidential-election-since-1984-predicts-trump-will-win-202136418.html

Jews control a lot but they can't control everything (see Brexit).

No, he's right. Brexit was a wake up call. They are trying to divide and conquer. The Jews changed their minds about how they wanted to deal with the white man. We're stronger together (haha but it's true). Even if Britain is allowed to be uncucked like the Czech Republic for a bit, overall the white man and white nations are worse off and the rest of the white man is fucked. Britain held too much power and resistance toward the EU, resistance that could spread, so they isolated it for a while. They'll let it do its thing while they destroy the ret of the European nations. Then they'll come back for Britain. Individual nation states can't exist effectively. We need a white ethno-state, without the (cultural) Marxist policies. Based Richard Spencer makes a very good case for this. Retard has-been Jew-worshipping Jared Taylor, who praises some of the Eastern Europeans and Brexit, does not.

Richard Spencer is way too simplistic and is a crypto butt-fucker who calls America a failed experiment and engages in Andrew Anglin memes. I hate how he's a leader of the alt-right. Anonymously doing that stuff on Sup Forums (like Ive just done) is fine, but irl it will only bring short term undesirables to the movement. Jared Taylor's more reasonable methods brig a base of long-term, healthier people to the cause. Fuck Richard Spencer.

>polls are rigged
>all these random psychics who "always get it right" are more factual

Only the low iq trump voter could be this stupid.

B but Nate Silver guessed Obama would beat Mittens using math

Because the media is actualy not rigged. They just want as many people to click and get them ad revenue. Thats the huge bias in murrican media...make a story that grabs attention, whether it is legitimately newsworthy or not.

The media is absolutely rigged, whatever their motives are. Even if it's solely for ad revenue (but I doubt that's all of it) it brings ad revenue to spin things in leftist favor right now, to rig it that way. (they believe) this will get more clicks in the current climate (and it probably does), so they rig it that way, but it's still rigged. And I doubt it's solely financial.

It's not about if we believe it, it's that we're scared it will motivate believing moderate leftists.

Japan, South Korea and China seem fine without an Asian coalition.

Asians are not the same species as whites, dumbass. We need to work collectively, Asian nations can do fine on their own.

Chance of either winning 0.5
7 elections
0.5^7
In a room with 125 profs guessing randomly, 1 will be right.
So I am not sure what is so impressive about this prof.

So I am not sure

I can't believe the MSM is falling for this again after how it backfired on our referendum. I guarantee the media made the lefty students too complacent to bother voting with their relentless "hopeless" narrative. On voting day even Farage was conceding Remain had won.

So you admit it's rigged and you're happy about that. Who's the fascist dictator?

both helmut norpoth and lichtman are now predicted a trump win based on their models

jews sure love their models

They tried to rig it by killing a remain MP. They also can't just choose their own results in an election they can only bleed numbers from the opposing side so if there is an actual landslide, you still get a decent majority post-rigging. Most of the rigging is in the media and importing immigrants.