Stay still Drumpfkins. This will only hurt a lot

Stay still Drumpfkins. This will only hurt a lot.

What an epic day is comimg the day after the elections, anons. Cant wait to see all the trumpers crying.

They're just going to say it's rigged. They have been preparing for a loss for months.

They are getting desperate. When she wins they will just cry "rigged" and then slowly disappear because they can't do anything about it.

um wow did you like??? seriously???

that guy is American. nice try.

>Drumpfkins

I dont get it.

If I were to post a Canadian I'd have to post a small asian dick

These represent your culture

IT WAS RIGGED

I WISH YOU WOULD STEP OFF OF THAT LEDGE MY FRIEND
YOU CAN'T CUT TIES WITH ALL YOUR LIES
IT'S JAIL YOU'LL SOON BE LIVIN' IN
AND IF WE DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN
I AM SURE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND
THE ANGRY DYKE A BIT TOO INSANE
DRUGS TO MASK THE PAIN
YOU KNOW YOU DON'T BELONG
YOU LOST THE FIGHT
YOU'RE WAY TOO LOUD
FLASHING LIGHTS PUT YOU IN A BURIAL SHROUD

JUST

LEAF

MY

SHIT

UP

CTR getting desperate I see

Hey fellas, you realise that this whole shtick only worked when she was winning, right?

She's down in the polls and her campaign is imploding. She could be in jail by the end of the year, the way things are going.

Added to the screen cap

Fuck you

Nice. Remember to report shill/slide threads.

Nice, please promise to post it regardless of how badly she loses. It's going to be grand.

Stay delusional drumpfcuck.

Post yfw Lena Dunham, Miley Cyrus, Cher etc. all seek political asylum in Canada when Trump wins.

>CTR

Canadian The Record

Upload the best ones for me babe.

so many misogynists scared of a female president

face it guys, even the GOP knows women rule this planet now

Who here supports Drumpf? I want to beat you up

Where are you?

didn't hillary condemn pepe to be racist? nice way to honor your master by making her look like pepe

November the 9th will be painful.

Lost Drumpflet?

Sorry Drumpfkin, it's only genetics lol

drumpfkin will try to censor this lol

behind 3 proxies

you faggots are so unoriginal you steal memes, if you had any soul you would be rekting us, but you don't. Please don't breed, better yet fucking kill yourselves.

The lord of light is coming to clean out all the crud soon, and you will all be arrested or killed, choice is yours faggots, balls in your court. Give up already, you WILL lose, stop defending these people, they couldn't give a shit about you...

Deal with it Drumpfypoo your nasty man has failed

Trump suppoters, are you child molestation enablers?

Drumpf has until november 8th to pay his taxes

Nov 9th SJW's

just check em fool, god is on our side.

praise kek, the digital prophet.

Hey CtR, nice work spamming those alt-right memes, that'll surely decrease their effectiveness :)

But really, using questionable tactics and hate-symbols is only wrong when THEY do it, right? After all, you're the ones sending your womyn to fight Putin while the drumf supporters wanna build up their nation in peace. But you know better than to be that naive. There's no fighting Hillary and living to tell the tale.

Whoever wins, remember to be real careful at gyms after the election ;)

>throws punch
>small sizzle on my cheek
>tch...
>ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Says the Jew who sucked baby foreskin off

i lold..what sound is
>tch?

pitiful attempt Drumpfy

LMAO

Why do CTR basement-dwelling faggots always have the weakest memes? Speaking of weak memes, when are they gonna post that one that appeals to, like, 11-year-olds with the bland-name faggots dancing around and they have the "Trump-supporter" asking to join in.

These are my favorite style of hilldawg meme. Can I get a minidump?

I heard the women use broom sticks to rape each other in prison...so its going to hurt a lot for "Hilldawg"

sage

Didn't hillary hate pepe?

Sorry, but she's behind across every single social media platform in likes, views, shares, followers, and can't fill a HS gym. In fact the only place that ever shows her winning is brought to you by the same media outlets that Wikileaks has proven are colluding with her campaign and shilling for her.

She went up in the polls when Wikileaks and O'Keefe video drops on her and yet suddenly in 4 days drops 10 points for no reason at all. Yeah nothing fishy there. The reality is what everyone has known for some time except the SJW bitches like you, the polls are complete bs.

i prayed to my god for the American people to make the right decision on election day. I know the power of prayer.

If you pray for something and you believe you will receive it then you have already received it, god is real and you atheist fucks are about to get raped.

There was no attempt, that would be very inefficient...

I BELIEVE OR RATHER I KNOW HE WILL WIN.

Trump will win.

david brock never briefed you nerdgins on the difference between autistic and retarded has he

5/10...

That image is dead, it has no class, its like a computer generated it...

lmao at your life kid

>class

Fun fact. Psychological experiments bear out that the most important factors to decision making are often those that we're currently focusing on.

Comey just brought to the nation's focus 11 days before the election Hildawg's emails.

What are you CTR gonna do when he wins just out of curiosity?

>popular vote
>mattering at all

lmaoing so hard

though to be honest, she will win both the popular and electoral college votes.

T. Nerd virgin

>DONNIE TOUPEE STILL HAS A CHANCE GUISE!!!1

>those hats

holy shit these are gold.

MAHA

not even.

Why are Hillary supporters so hateful? I'm curious they all talk about acceptance and nice things but the second you say you support Trump they want to kill you. Google: bar won't serve trump fans. You will see MULTIPLE stories of people refusing to serve Trump supporters. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

My life is getting better and better since brexit, problem sir?

I now work and here is the fucking latest Nissan the main industry in the area I live are to produce 2 new cars and protect 7000 jobs because they have faith everything will be fine, they have confidence and why wouldn't they? Weak pound means a big deal to them when exporting their cars...

CHRIST DID YOU PEOPLE EVEN GOTO SCHOOL?

FUCK OFF RETARD KILL YOUR SELF BY DRINKING A FULL BOTTLE OF BLEACH IT TASTES FANTASTIC.

Don't hit them in the head. It only makes them dumber and removes any possibility of them being released from the grasp of the alt right.

>>>problem sir

lmfao holy shit

back to 9gag you fucking imbecile.

>"Im sorry Daddy but I am with her now"

Also them being any more stupid/having brain damage could stop them from going to prison when madame president sends the cyber bullies/russian shills to prison for treason

november 8th

PROBLEM YOU'RE HAVING IS I'M AN OLD FAG, AND THAT MEME STILL MAKES ME LAUGH, AND YOU JUST HAVE SHITTY TASTE IN MEMES SO FUCK OFF AND GO FUCK A TREE.

KIMMMMMMMMMMM ^_______________^

WEEEEEW

Awful lot of Trumpanzees in this thread

>tfw CTR isn't just a meme

CTR + LEAF : ULTIMATE SHIT COMBO

I hate you

Keep it up drumpfsters, tick tock

I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to Donald the toupee Trump for being such a joke of a presidential candidate and thus making this a slamdunk win for the Hilldawg. You may now go back to your shitty reality shows and orange spray tan sessions.

I am so jealous of Sweden, I wish my country could be as culturally enriched as yours!

Can we at least both agree how cute Justin is

GET SOME HILLSHILLS

It will because you won't always have racist leaders

>country full of abbos and slack jawed bogans
Trust me no ones jealous of you shit cunt.

It must be haunting, going to sleep at night, knowing that somewhere there is a white person that doesn't hate themselves.

Its true though. You will at least admit that much right?

Don't feel bad, I heard there are plenty of opportunities for gook-getting in Australia.

I'm going to unironically be voting for Hillary on Nov. 9 (I'm dual citizen). How does it feel knowing a leaf who only enters your country a couple of times a year is going to be cancelling your vote? Tell me Sup Forums I need drumpfkin tears, they sustain my soul.

Anyone have one of these going for Trump?