BLACKED

BLACKED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uOJFhKriSH8
mega.nz/#!lUMSWRLQ!8Qrnpday4lozA34wrD-YgxJQ5P9-WAIuXPeYd5XakLs
tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=42561
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Bobby nearly died this episode by wrapping himself up in a box without air-holes and no food or water for Lori
>gives Clyde a kiss instead of Bobby that episode

I hate Clyde so much. Especially in the episode where Lori told Clyde that any girl would be lucky to have an obsessive stalker like him.

>>>reddit

>y-you too

Sup Forums please, don't you have any HABBEDINGS to cover in your shitty hole?

She was already a bean lover so it doesn't surprise me.

Haven't browsed that place in a while bro. tB_h I only posted this to see what people would say. That's about it really.

Lori thread?

Wouldn't it be like BLONDED or BLEACHED, since she's clearly the active one here?

Shhhh. Don't ruin my ruin it.

>It was just a prank, bro! xD

It keeps getting more embarrassing

Also
>I wanted to know what people would say
>People rejects the bait
>Goback2 scapegoat, m8!

The correct term is COLONIZED

Shiggy

Did not got the Bulbasaur and Weedle

Pretty sure this is also /ss/.

Here's some /ss/!

Is he sucking an orange dick?

It's just a meme man

Well I wasn't expecting you to be honest and I am pleasantly surprised. Is there more?

>Tripfag
Fuck off

This

>the episode where Lincoln is forced to share bed with two of his sisters

>Ronnie
Ugh.

>The episode where Lincoln gets a hand me down jockstrap from Lynn

These are nice. Were they made specifically for TLHG?

>Especially in the episode where Lori told Clyde that any girl would be lucky to have an obsessive stalker like him

That episode made sense though. It's been established that Lori is a trainwreck with no sense of self-esteem. With her having a long distance relationship she more or less relies on Clyde for any sort of attention at this point.

Although I did find the return to status quo extremely shitty.I just want Clyde to move on from Lori even if it means he finds a new and objectively better crush to sperg out on.

Yes, a long, long time ago.

>that episode where Lana got raped

>that episode where Luna went insane

ywn unwrap this present

Remember Hugh?
Lori is a well known Whori.

Lori should just settle for him, string him along until he's old enough then have a nice much younger boyfriend. What is their actual age difference, like 6 or 7 years? That ain't shit when both parties are over 20.

Ah yes, ""Draw"""""friend""". Decent artist, but a really crappy person. I wasn't surprised to hear he threw a tantrum and left the fandom for good.

What happened? Did he dare draw something unwholesome on this pure hearted and caring site for good and responsible people?

so, is today "/trash/ visits Sup Forums" day? cause the zoofags also seem to be having fun around.

>Clyde

It's kind of nice. I'm sure it'll get shut down sooner or later, I'm enjoying it while it lasts. You think Lori has ever considered Clyde as a potential back up plan?

hell no. until he's dependable enough to be a valid back up she'll have found a better candidate.

do we have a /hg/ or a /sug/ up yet?

>Lori should just settle for him, string him along until he's old enough then have a nice much younger boyfriend.

That kind of seems inevitable at this point. Bobby's been reduced to an afterthought and long-distance relationships never work out. Plus it's been implied repeatedly that Clyde was always the backup when Bobby doesn't work out.

>/trash/ visits Sup Forums
Can you take back /tlhg/ from us? Thanks.

I'm surprised the Judy thread is still up after 2 days. Maybe the mods finally realized the comics and cartoons board is where people are meant to discuss cartoons.

i dunno i figure after it has a general in /trash/ it's too far gone. in their defense, generals tend to speak little if any of the source material and are more often than not pure shitposting and avatarfagging.

why would you want to have /tlhg/ leave /trash/ when it's fun as hell there?

Clyde and Leni would be an amazing pair. Wish they'd let that happen.

>Take back
Silly user /tlhg/ was born in the /trash/, molded by it. But we can simply adopt it when new episodes come, it just won't be called /tlhg/.

>COLONIZED bmwf /ss/ raceplay
Sup Forums isn't ready for this level of memery. There'd be a complete meltdown on all fronts.

I hate to admit it but you aren't wrong, Leni would appreciate the clothing Clyde could knit.

>the moment Bobby breaks up with Lori Clyde gets to spend the rest of his childhood in /ss/ heaven

Shit, no wonder he hated Bobby.

they'll never let an 11yo date a 16yo. what i could see happening is Clyde developping a crush on her when he thinks she's giving him a chance because of her personality and when he actually confesses she just "lets him down gently" like with the mailman and goes on as if nothing happened.

>Sup Forums feels threatened by a fucking 8 year old kid.
Are your cocks that small?

>Falling for it
Every time

Who is your favorite sister Sup Forums?

Lori=Leni=Luna>Luan>Lynn>Lana>Lucy>Lola>Lily>Lisa

Lily
she is such a sexy baby

Luan without a doubt. Second favorite is Lynn.

>Luna
Who?

You know. The gay one.

Eh?

youtu.be/uOJFhKriSH8

>goes on as if nothing happened

if by going on as if nothing happened you mean discreetly fucking him every week and get off on wondering if they'll get caught, then sure

Loris and Leni are two most interesting by a wide margin. I think Lemi might be faking being stupid to get out of responsibility. Lola has her moments too. If I had to choose just one favorite, probably Lori.

no i mean literally giving no fucks and think what a silly boy Clyde is. she'll even tell her friends about it later and they'll all giggle together.

CATCH ME HANGIN FROM MY NOOSE LIKE

I just want Clyde to move on and instead lust after Rita so we can have some much-needed MILF fan service

I agree but not with Rita.

Clyde wouldn't do that to Mr. Loud. He'd do it to Bobby, but not Mr. Loud.

>gay

She's bi though.

Are you me?

Who?

I wanted this show to be good but it just isn't. Throw me a bone and make this an incest harem.

if you go into a lighthearted sol cartoon expecting an incestuous harem you're gonna get disappointed yeah. that's what the fics are for though.

How about I throw you a pen and you can make that a reality.

what the fuck is going on here

It's just a silly dance animation, try not to over-think it.

New episode (Future Tense)

mega.nz/#!lUMSWRLQ!8Qrnpday4lozA34wrD-YgxJQ5P9-WAIuXPeYd5XakLs

Hang on I thought new episodes weren't happening for a while.

The part B of the episode was released 1 month ago, and the full episode (including part A) was uploaded to Amazon 2 days ago.

dont do this

>Best design
>Best voice
>Best character shtick (quoting appropriate song lyrics as responses)
>Purple
>Overshadowed by other sisters

Simply unfair.

>My writing SAT score increased by 200
>Mine too which would make it 200 now.
Still the best.

requesting a reversed BLACKED meme. with clyde's head with leni's hand

what's going on in that pic?

Post Comfyhouse
tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=42561

Wtf

Loud House?

EH

Clyde turning into Stefan when?

Is there a way i can watch this on my phone?

Reminds me of Jab's Farm Lessons comic, but better because more loli

He got fan artists from the threads and offsite to join his Loud House Discord because the threads were becoming kind of shitty. And then the threads got even shittier due to content creators leaving for the Discord, as usually new content could help distract anons from extreme shitposting, but now that everyone was leaving /tlhg/ entered darker times.

Drawfriend was hated because he took easy bait when people were trying to harass him for taking the content creators away when he should've just ignored them.

/tlhg/ is beyond saving now

Quickly, the villain from the last movie/episode you watched has entered the loud house. What happens and what do they do
>jared leto joker
SOMEBODY STOP ME LINCOLN

Download a MEGA streaming app with a video player. Google Play has a few of those specific apps.

How would one do that exactly.