Is Grizz gay?

Is Grizz gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Hv4GvvHkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, just the fans

The average adult grizzly bear can weigh upwards of 600lbs and stand more than six feet tall on its hind legs.
Grizz can fuck whoever he wants, who's going to stop him?

No, but his show is.

he is /fit/ incarnate

He doesn't know any better.

>Gay
>This scene

Far from it.

I'm disappointed that Sup Forums doesn't want to discuss this show and it's the only show I have to use /trash/ for, and if Sup Forums does end up discussing it it's usually the /trash/ guys. /trash/'s WBB threads don't really discuss it so much as just posting fanart and "bump" "page ten".

I just want to talk about this show, there's a decent about of episodes I don't like, more that are mediocre, but some are fantastic. Icy Nights II is apparently happening with Yana the big breasted girl returning.

Well, the show takes place in the Bay Area, the epicenter of gaydom.

It's a terrible show. The end.

What are some episodes you don't like?
I don't like Losing Ice because how out of character everyone is. That's one episode I would never give a rewatch.

I do like a handful of episodes like Icy Nights, Grizz Helps and Occupy Bears.

did you just confuse richard for grizz?

No. I'm adding onto the fact guys who believe they are hot shit tends to act like everyone wants to see their hot shit.

exactly what you said about losing ice, I also didn't like the Island, most of Jean Jacket and Shush Ninjas, Panda's Sneeze wasn't that good, Charlie Ball was a bit shitty, etc

ah!

and now i keep imagining grizz and richard doing this

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Hv4GvvHkQ

oh, and cellie was grating

40% of panda's dialogue:
"wait, what?"

I always assumed it was just a gfur thread.

Since it's the best thing this show has spawned.

It's like side gfur 'cause most of us are into it, but it's primarily a thread for the show because no one else on Sup Forums wants to talk about it.

The writing is super weird. One episode it seems like they know their shit and it shows, but in the next one everyone is horribly out of character.

It goes in and out of being a kids show doing cliche kid plots with morals and a kids show where the makers want to care about each character and boost an episode with them, and be creative.

Example:
Cellie (bare bones jealousy episode) / Icy Nights (an episode that, despite being a parody of 80s movies, does something unique for the series and for kid cartoons episode story wise)

It goes between "oh no i have a test tomorrow" tier episodes and ones where they think what hasn't been done, or at least as often

I hope so.

>bara
this is why i quit being a barafag

Sorry to hear to lost your good taste.

Ice Bear episodes are the only ones worthwhile. Panda episodes are always crap. Ranger Tabes is surprisingly endearing. Nom Nom's shtick got old long, long ago.

panda ruins the series

Hey Sup Forums, what are your thoughts on Grizz episodes?

As a non gay non furfag I think they're the middle ground, sometimes pretty damn fine. Ice still has the best episodes (except losing ice) while Panda has the worst.

Grizz is too manly, Panda is bi probably

>too manly
>not gay
I don't think you understand how this works.

I just can't believe how bad Losing Ice is

whats that dumb shit on its head