How are Slavs not white? If fucking american ''I'm 1/76 Apache...

How are Slavs not white? If fucking american ''I'm 1/76 Apache, 2/56 Irish and 6/9 Greek'' mutants are then we sure as fuck are as well.

>taking memes seriously

Freak hoes make you knees touch yo elbows

It's because slavs are essentially germanics crossbred with t*rkics.

I think polish, at least northern, are about the whitest slavs can get, though, save for maybe czech.

why would you get baited by Americans?

average American "white" is a 10% nigger and 15% spic - almost all of them have dark hair and dark eyes

even Arabs are whiter than Americans because they at least aren't mongerlized by negros

daaaaaamn leaf spit fire tho

Whole Poland is pure you retarded fat faggot

White = NorthWestern European

those "white americans" behave like white people, slavs behave like drunken niggers with downs syndrome

You're white, which automatically puts you above pretty much everyone else, but you're low tier

there exists a thing called "minority" whites in my mind. and they're all from mainland europe.

they're mostly if not all poverty whites on welfare. they are degenerates

>Slavs
>mixed with Turks

yeah because every slavic country is Serbia

guess scandinavians arent white either

East asian isn't turkic? I guess it depends on what they qualify as EA. Is it modern EA or does that stretch back on an anthropological scale? And if so, that wouldn't account for the tribes that didn't migrate all the way into east asia. Which happen to be the turkic peoples anyway.

I mean, if slavs aren't essentially just germanics mixed with turkics, what else could they possibly be? Why would they have darkish hair and light eyes? It can't be italic blood because that group never migrated into northern europe.

>implying
Even Austrians are slavs you wehraboo

Being White has a lot to do with the capability for civilization.

Most Dlav countries are poor, corrupt hellholes by Western European or North American standards.

Americans aren't white. I've been here 3 months and I've yet to meet a white person. Looks like Brazil honestly.

>tfw no one will ever at look at you like that

> Even Austrians are slavs
Uh, your point?

Turkic people have lots of it, look at Khazakhstan, if slavs were turkic rape babies, it would show.

Love the comment and I fully agree with this attitude brother.

Amerifarts: slavs also have a "negro" infestation called gypsies but we don't crossbreed with them like it's a modern and right thing to do. They are hookers at most but we make sure to wear at least 2 condoms. And only if we can't afford white ones due to extensive beer consumption.

the essence of /pol (Politically Incorrect)

Turkic people have lots of what?

Slavs ARE rape babies, but they are actually germanic rape babies. What do you think Russia is? Russians are the result of Swedish Rus' conquering indigenous turkic tribes who lived around st Petersburg at the time.

That is basically the story of all Slavic peoples. It's just the more southern and eastern you go, the more they already had turkic or hellenic blood to begin with.

Slavs are as light as their neighbors. they don't have darkish hair and darkish hair doesn't make you turkic, European always had darker people too, they were darker in the past. pic related is pure Norwegian.

Because we raped and murdered the supposed Master ((Aryan)) Race

this

>all Slavic peoples

name other examples than Russia

When I was in Seattle this summer, I had serious issues with communication. Not because my English is bad, but because the Taxi-driving negroes and the vietcong shopkeepers had the English of a 10 year old ISIS fighter

> pure Norwegian

Yeah, as in both of his grandparents were born in Norway. And their parents were likely Anglo Norman or something.

WHY DOES HE FUCKING CLOSE THE FUCKING BOX JUST TO FUCKING GIVE IT A THUMBS UP AND TALK ABOUT IT
FINISH YOUR FUCKING FOOD YOU HALF-WIT OVERSIZED SUIT WEARING FAGGOT I AM HUNGRY FOR FUCKING PIZZA AND YOU ARE WASTING YOUR FUCKING FOOD PRIVILEGES YOU FUCKING SCUM STOP TALKING NO ONE FUCKING CARES YOU CAN FINISH YOUR FOOD AND STILL TALK YOU DONT HAVE TO CLOSE THE BOX AND STOP FUCKING EATING FUCKING SKINNY ASS PIECE OF SHIT HUMAN BEING. YOU ARE FUCKING DIRT. YOU ARE FUCKING SCUM. FINISH YOUR STUPID ASS FOOD. DUMB FUCK PROB FUCKS HIS FUCKING FUCKFACE FUCKBUDDY MORE THAN HE FUCKING EATS HIS FUCKING FOOD. FUCKING ASS.

use uber next time

long time ago anglos only regarded northern europeans as white
now anybody with a slightly pasty complexion is white

>Russians are the result of Swedish Rus' conquering indigenous turkic tribes who lived around st Petersburg at the time.
my sides

>fucking a gyppo hooker

It's like you want to lose your kindeys senpai

Because you act like niggers. Don't you get it? It's not about your skin color. Poles commit more crimes than anyone else in the UK. That's says a lot.

Don't fall for the memes

All whites were effectively killed off in the Two world wars, the last bastions of whiteness will be thoroughly cleansed in the coming World war.

That's a first, slavs have always been White+chingchong.

Only jews say slavs aren't white.

HURRDURR
PURPUR ISH PUNCH YOUUUUU

Fucking food wasting faggot. Reviewbrah is a faggot and you're a faggot for liking 'em.

Lots of East Asian admixture.
Are you baiting or just amerifat?
They aren't Germanic rape babies either. Russians are result of eastern slavs being conquered by either mongoloid finns or baltic Rus', there were no Turkic tribes involved.

It's a meme you dumb nigger.
The Irish, on the other hand, are not white.

They are white and they also have the hottest women

Under the fog of war jews will be wiped out.

It's not a meme. I don't know about Russians, Serbs or other Slavs, but Poles are fucking worst. And I know what I am talking about I'm from the UK.

How are eastern european girls so good looking when the men look like dog shit?

No, as in all his known ancestors were Norwegians. angles and Normans were Nordic light colored tribes too, you fucking moron.

>know all my fractions
>not a single polak in the mix

This fucking education. Last time i've heard something this dumb was when another american confused french and russian flags.

Must be spawns from Reviewbrah

thats the mystery of 21st century

Shut up france.

That thing is Asiatic as fuck.

you are correct, however you did post an average czech girl

Angles were germanic, Norman were Franco-Italic. Norman blood is where the dark hair and dark, black beady eyes comes from. Hence the eternal Anglo meme, because Anglos with dark beady eyes are Franco-Norman cuck babies.

>east asian
>finland
How about no? More like west/north asia aka siberia.

Your country is worthless. Ahahaha

Franco-Italic isn't a thing. Normans were Norse viking that settled in Normandy.

now i come to this fuckin thread expecting more like what op posted and now i'm left with the dick in my hand because no real man finishes on the first picture/vid

Initially. And then they drank the Iberian poison and became fair skinned with dark hair and dark eyes.

>average american women

Rooskies pls nuke

>mfw i look pretty similar to the guy in the picture and i'm not white according to Sup Forums neckbeards

>tfw your glorious horse nomadic genes are almost destroyed by the slavic flood

The only whites are Germanics and Celts.

How did they end up in Norway then?

Shaun of th Dead.

Mongol rape baby shoo shoo

plus size american women wish they were this size

It's a tactic employed by the jews to keep us infighting

I do too.

>not being a proud Mongolian
What a degenerate

That one man is an exceptional case. The overwhelming majority of people there do not share his dark features. It is not impossible to imagine his family somewhere along the line migrated northerly for whatever reason. I would put him at about the 17th century.

Of course Slavs are white, you dumb pollack.

Anyone who says otherwise is a Jew or a shitskin trying to divide and conquer.

Phenotypes are mostly meme science.

Actually mongols never made it to Finland. There is no haplogroup C here at all. Only the N1c1 which is Finnish/Baltic and European ones.

>1/76
>2/56
>6/9

Eh, king guthrum was dark haired; and seeing as he wad literally a viking conqueror from scandinavia I think we can establish that dark haired people existed there

Drake, what's up?!

Slavs are a linguistic group.
There are no such thing as "slavic race".

Some slavs act like whites, some not

>Czech Republic
AHAHAHAHAHA

Don't listen to literal american autists user, betting my left nut most of these guys pushing this shit aren't even with "white blood" as they say.

Listen only to the sane

give slavs freedom to be white

>this whole post

Dark hair, yes. Dark eyes? No.

>turks
>turkic
the two aren't interchangeable you know.
turkey, the country, is so called because its ruling class was central asian oghuz turks who migrated and conquered the area.
apart from that, turks are a mix of pre-aryan hattian, aryan hittite, and probably a fair bit of filthy arab too.

but turks are an outlier in the turkic group that is primarily central asian.

Dark haired Norwegians are not that rare, in fact most Norwegians are brown haired.

What website is this bro

He's making fun of the american "1/32 cherokee" thing

If you listen to nigger music, you aren't white.

Also, I'm tired of storefronts.

Sounds weird when you hear it for the first time ever, no?

If this is true, then this applies to every language group on the planet.
>Brazilian intellectual

>average American "white" is a 10% nigger and 15% spic - almost all of them have dark hair and dark eyes
I think your impression of Americans must come from Hollywood. In real life, that's complete bullshit.

It comes from the Third Reich