How can Trump win?

I've analyzed the electoral college map for months and concluded that this is Trump's best case scenario.

New Hampshire, Colorado, Virginia, and Pennsylvania are too blue to flip. Hillary has accumulated a massive lead in these states via early voting and/or polls well above Trump.

He's not going to win. There's nothing that can stop her at this point.

It would be best to start contemplating who to nominate in 2020.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/28/trump-communications-advisor-internal-polls-show-trump-in-dead-heat-with-clinton-in-michigan-new-mexico/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How can Trump win?

He can't.
Hillary already has 270 without trying.

>New Hampshire, Colorado, Virginia, and Pennsylvania are too blue to flip.
Nah

Internal polling says he's even with Hillary in NM and MI.

no jews died during WWII

not a single fucking one.

Trump isn't gonna win Utah

>3rd party
opinion discarded

Wisconsin going red

The strategies are:

PA
VA
WI
MI
NV+NH
NV+CO

This on top of his must wins of OH, NC, IO, and FL

Wiisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, New Hampshire, Virginia can all flip. Obviously your map isn't the BEST possible outcome for him.

This is the very least he will win. That's all that needs to be said really.
He could win CO or any rustbelt state (MN, WI, MI, or PA). He could even win NH, which would give him exactly 270.

Give Trump
All of Maine
NH
OR
CO
WI
and PA

He is winning in Ohio

Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Colorado, Vermont, New Hampshire, and maybe Illinois/Pennsylvania/Virginia are all going Trump.

>Texas
>red

Yes he is you fucking moron
He WILL win Minnesota. Everyone here loves him and hates Clinton

You're a fucking idiot.

>Minnesota
never happening

the % margin is close wthin 5% but its not full of swing voters its a solid blue

>Michigan, Wisconsin, Colorado

ok

>Vermont

never happening

>New Hampshire

ok

>Illinois

literally never happening

>Pennsylvania/Virginia

it could happen its on my less likely side

Florida and Ohio

Its always Florida and Ohio.

look at the top
both of them are red and he's still losing, there are many scenarios where trump can do well and still lose

I know there are combinations that theoretically exist without them, but realistically its really an election between those two states.

I've analyzed the electoral map for months and concluded that you would have been sent to Dachau.

>New Hampshire, Colorado, Virginia, and Pennsylvania are too blue to flip

What about Florida you stupid twat?

>for months
Bro it took me about 10 minutes to come up with this same map

fpbp

1 post by this shill-d

Swing State Power levels for Trump:

Likely to swing Trump but not 100% assured:

>Ohio
>Iowa
>Arizona
>Nevada
>Georgia

More likely than not but not highly likely to swing Trump:

>North Carolina
>Florida

Could go either way:

>New Hampshire
>Wisconsin

Less likely to swing Trump but not unreasonable:

>Colorado
>Virginia

Unlikely to swing Trump but not 100% impossible:

>Michigan
>Pennsylvania

Trump just needs to win all of Maine which makes it 269-269.
Vote then goes to Congress which is GOP controlled.

You guys have to understand the basic principles of researching through a survey. There is an idea called courtesy bias. What this means is that subjects may be embarresed to give a certain answer, so they pick another choice. Most people feel they are going to be called racists if they tell people they support Trump, so they go with Clinton. Other Polls based on searches for phrases like "how to vote for trump", show that Trump is winning.

All that matters is the popular vote.
Unless Trump loses that by a big margin then we will have our victory.
The only way this country will accept a Hillary victory is if she wins a landslide in the popular vote.

HELP TRUMP WIN
This will secure his victory!

He's not going to win Arizona either.

just read this dumbass

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/28/trump-communications-advisor-internal-polls-show-trump-in-dead-heat-with-clinton-in-michigan-new-mexico/

The GOP hates Trump.

Yeah, but they like their jobs.

>(((Breitbart)))

Thank you for trumping the record!

I will laugh my ass off if New Jersey, Michigan, Colorado, and/or Pennsylvania go red.

Here's one possibility how Trump wins

All it would take is one of these states, or Virginia

He was polling ahead in Colorado before the pussy tape. He has a chance there.

Maine and New Hampshire are white states. If there's a closet Trump vote that isn't being picked up in the polls, it'll be there.

PA is a major longshot, but if they go Trump he could easily win.

Least likely, but within the realm of plausibility would be Minnesota, Wisconsin or Michigan flipping to Trump. Not likely according to the polls, but you have to ask how well the pollsters understand what is going on in this election. There's no way we'll get typical voter turnout, which polls are counting on.

Nah a few did of disease and malnutrition. Not 6 gorgillion though.

Dumbass, texas isn't going blue

Can't ignore the demographic invasion user. If Hillary wins, Texas will never go red again.

New Jersey.

Screen cap this post.

It's been explained dozens of times why PA isn't a longshot

>There's no way we'll get typical voter turnout
You're right, women will turn out by the dozens of millions because a woman is running for president, just like niggers turned out when Obama was running.

PA will be red, Scranton resident here, screencap this, and grab em by the pussy

>I LIVE HERE AN I SEE SO MANY TRUMP SIGNS
>WERE GOING RED THIS TIME I SWEAR GUYS GO TRUMP

Pa and Mi still blue? Dream on.

I am making a screencap of all "screencap this" statements from Sup Forums. Give me your boldest predictions

trump won't even get to 200.

wow who is this qt

I started this meme

Screencap this!

GET MUST HAPPEN BY NOV 8TH. KEK WILLS IT FOR TRUMP.

REPLY TO CTR SHILLS

REPLY TO LEAFPOSTS

REPLY TO SELF HATING NIPS

REPLY TO SERBIAN PROXIES

REPLY TO YOURSELF

DO YOUR PART; LURK LESS; MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

MAGA

HE HAS SPOKEN

GET TO WORK YOU MAGGOTS

TIME TO WRECK THIS BOARD FOR THE GOD EMPRAH

michigan is going red

really though, all I see is trump signs around here. Was always democrat before hand.

MN isnt rust belt you retard

Memo from Trump's campaign advisor

Ann Arbor and detroit my friend

macomb suburbs trumped up

No way is Trump going to win WI, look at what happened to him in the primary there. Too many cucks. To me it makes more sense spending time in the Southwest - he could conceivably take CO, NV and NM - and Northeast. There are lots of independents in NH and ME.

Must wins are FL, NC and OH.

I don't think there is much chance of FL and OH going blue, but NC is 50/50...Trump needs to spend more time there.

I get the sense that his campaign has given up on VA and PA. That is smart as they are not going to go red.

noob question, can someone explain what the red and blue maps mean? I keep seeing them here.

There's hope

NH might be red. Polls show Clinton with a lead but they're all a few points and within margin of error.

Republicans got 100k more votes in the WI primary than democrats. If they stay the course and vote Trump then he wins easy

hi ctr