SIGN THIS PETITION FAGGOTS

ATTENTION: sign this petition for Jordan Peterson of University of Toronto.
citizengo.org/en/sc/37697-support-dr-peterson-against-totalitarian-political-correctness?tc=tw&tcid=28553326

If you haven't heard of him, he's a top based SJW slayer and certified our guy. Is sacrificing his personal and financial security to fight against PC culture and advocate for free speech. He's pretty fucking awesome. See following links for his creds (first one is top kek):

youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cmg4fV5mAKs
youtube.com/watch?v=HAlPjMiaKdw
youtube.com/watch?v=fvPgjg201w0
youtube.com/watch?v=W2u62u4entc

he is only 3k short on his paltry 10k petition goal: lets put his shit well over the top. show me what you got faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

citizengo.org/en/sc/37697-support-dr-peterson-against-totalitarian-political-correctness?tc=tw&tcid=28553326
youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kasiov0ytEc
youtube.com/watch?v=ETxg2gxcODc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok. how much will you pay?

What is with leftists and looking so fucking punchable?

>yfw this guy is a Lefty being devoured alive by his own associates
>His crime: making totally accurate predictions about the future

Bump

Damn, these freaks are pounding red pills so hard into his skull. It's literally changing him. These "people" are no doubt much worse than he orginally thought

I've watched some of his videos, he has a very conservative, anti materialist world view and I like that.

I feel bad for him living in Canada though, that place is becoming the west's liberal containment zone.

We need to get >10000000

Signed and bumped

He's a classical liberal hippie from the 60s/70s, and an anti-authoritarian/anti-statist

He's actually their defender, and yours too, but you're too dumb to figure that out

That's just Toronto lad

Unlike the UK which is entirely a caliphate

>citizengo.org/en/sc/37697-support-dr-peterson-against-totalitarian-political-correctness?tc=tw&tcid=28553326
Use Canada ZIP codes.

THIS.

We, 100k strong 400 lbs RUSSIAN hackers, hang out in an online Sumatran crochet club waging memetic warfare and, yes, manipulating the political tides, but we need to work on ground level as well. If we can't get this into 20k territory we don't mean SHIT.

SIGN IT.

oke mr alt right. you wanna bash this creatures into the ground but this is not stralia. You cannot proclaim those creatures a Rooos and jsut shoot them.

+ canadian proxy.

I go to UoT and this guy is nothing but a hateful douche.

I'm doing my part.

how so, leaf?

Wow what a boss. Signed

Signed, ty OP

This guy is literally a god

>youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE

I know this was in Canadialand, but I have to get this off my chest.

I don't consider myself conservative, I don't like Donald Trump as a person, and I disagree with the right on a lot of issues.

That being said, shitstains like this are the reason I'm going to vote for Donald Trump come election day - if only to distance myself from their kind.

Then after the election it's back to having no hope for the human race because I truly don't think this insanity can be stopped. There is absolutely no common sense left in the world - because common sense hurts peoples' feelings, and if retards like this had their way hurting someone's feelings would be a felony.

I'm so fucking done with life.

Because the leaf is a pussy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kasiov0ytEc

Amazing debate where he destroys those SJW fucks.

self bump sans shame

he is indeed godly. if you are not with the BASED LEAF cant take 10 seconds to help out this guy, who is basically trying to single-handedly take on radical liberal censorship in the Americas, you don't belong here.

if this vid doesn't get you pumped up check your pulse. FUHRER tier public speaking:

>(first one is top kek):
>top kek
lurk moar

Signed

First time I watched the whole vids...I am so angry right now.
U cant argue or debate with them, they have to be punished. These are loser who take advantage of our system which protects beta losers like them. We have to hunt them, to beat them, to show them that they are nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ETxg2gxcODc

nice to see, that especially the foreigners are fighting for free speech.

Dude, the guy was standing up for the doctor.

>stops the SJWs from fucking with the audio equipment
>comes to the professors defense when the SJWs acuse him of being racist

Watch the fucking video, idiot.

Bump for Jordan