Why aren't you married yet, Sup Forums?

because i'm a 27yo KHV

Why would I be?
Marriage is a risk that has practically no benefits to it.

>kids today are lazy they dont want families

this

also

>implying you cant advance the white race by having white children without being married

I am short and funny looking and I am only attracted to tall slender blonds or redheads

because women are the bane of humanity.

we'd be in fucking space if it weren't for them.

I am, just no kids. 2x $100k+ incomes and no kids... It is fucking AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drugs, sports cars, fucking... hell we're mid 30s going to a rave tonight with one of the best set of DJs for a halloween drug-filled bash.
Again, highly reccomended.

I'm chubby but really tall and handsome but I'm shy because I'm chub and I have way too high standards.

Haven't met up with my mongol internet GF yet user
When I do I'll sweep her away with my big anglo passport

Kill yourself and your partner. True degeneracy.

planning on it, hopefully before or during the summer

most of the losers here are disgusting, and the ones who aren't don't lift

/thread

You're at an age before the average person gets married
There's still time for you.

>because I'm chub
Why not get /fit/?

You are a disgrace.

I'm autistic and unemployed.

lazy and alcoholic
I have no excuses

Hope you contract AIDS and commit suicide or at least get stabbed by an addict.

Cause I can't.

Interpret that as you will.

I'm an autistic chef and programmer with assburgers and severe yellow fever, at least I'm only 20 so there's time?

Because women are no longer human beings, just fucking entitled, violent, obnoxious annoyances.

>actually wanting cooties
L O L

this

Cause I'm at the bottom of the social scale

>raising kids with only 1 parent
>wanting your kids to be failures

Nothing but a liability. Lose half your shit, and in alimony states like NY you'll have to pay the bitch a fucking allowance.

I'm totally broken and I doubt I coul build a relationship who is worth a shit

Got married young, bitch cheated and gave me herpes. Grown now...

Because we're losers and faggots. That's why we're on /pol instead of getting ass.

My girlfriend, who I absolutely love, is a bit too liberal for me to be able to commit with marriage. It puts me into mental turmoil constantly, that maybe I am wrong when it comes to my ideology, or she will gradually become red pilled, so I hang on thinking things will change maybe. What should I do Sup Forums?

This, it's my entire life in exchange for what?

because im awkward, somewhat autistic, don't really get social interactions, never finished high school, and live with my parents, and don't work, but have SSI and occasional mental health visits, and a medication list for outbursts

and im 30, and sorta afraid of grown women, and being judged a loser, and sorta afraid of being ridiculed and beat up by guys

I'm not in a rush. When it happens, it happens. Just live out the stuff I want and keep meeting new people in the meantime.

Too young. Someday though.

Because how many hot virgins are there at 21?

>26
>Big nose
>Intense dandruff
>Bad at talking to women
>Only make $45k/yr

sorta agree with this even though it feels like backsliding

feels like you're lying to compensate for something

it'll always amaze me how burger women think about money that much before getting involved in a man

This faggot never heard of DINK couples.
Also swinging

I have a genetic ilness that ruined my childhood and adolescence and would for sure transfer to my possible children, so i decided not to have kids,

All the women in my area don't speak English and I'm too poor to move until i get a better job lined up.

Still becoming the guy I need to be to keep a woman in line and happy.

Sounds like you live an incredibly empty and unfulfilling life, and instead of changing your lifestyle you're escalating it in a vain attempt to enjoy it again

Harmless man. Too traditional.

Fuck em all anyways.

Married with 3 kids. Doing my part.

I dont like children

>I have a genetic ilness

What is it?

Because like most people here, I'm an absolute loser who couldn't handle getting married or having kids.

>Because like most people here, I'm an absolute loser

Femdom is your only hope.

This.

no career yet
no bitch

>REEEE YOU CANT HAVE FUN IF IM NOT HAVING FUN
t. Nerd virgins

I'm a hardcore radical right wing extremist married to a berniefag

If you're a good man, strong and gentle, whose convictions are ironclad and committed to your family because of who you are--because of what your values make you--she will love and respect you

I'm pretty ugly desu. Not good a socializing. I like nerd stuff. Not making much money, already 30. And even if I could, I'm too scared of getting married now. No way I could be a good father.

because the jews that control my professor in college told me that marrying is dead in this new era

>I'm a hardcore radical right wing extremist married to a berniefag

I'm happy that two males can get married now.

Lol she cheats on you.

Well, a type of headache, but a really tough one.

I can't pull my self together to do anything about my social life.

>Getting wrecked on drugs in your mid thirties is fun

I mean it was fun when I was 15, but 20 years later I don't see the appeal anymore

>in exchange for what?
see adam and eve

thats literally what youre designed to do as a major part of your life is enjoy life with a partner

captcha
MERRYMAN Park

Like, migraines?

Me and my GF are finishing college and currently dont live in an enviroment we think would be suitable for children. After we finish college we will change our focus towards building a family and marraige.

>Hedonism is a mature and real philisophy
Cummies are worthy of worship, everything that makes me feel good is good

>wife having radically different political leanings from her husband, and i presume father as well
What a colossal failure you are.

I don't want kids

I'm an uncle to 7 white kids already so don't really give a shit about a need for family legacy or anything of that bollocks.

I need to have a legal document that signs over 50%+ of my property to a woman that will likely be a gigantic whore to have children?

If it aint serious, get at least one kid

>There's still time for you.

its not time who you love, its a person.

fucking basement dweller logic.

You must be a kissless virgin.

Kill youself and stream it on skype.

at what age did they diagnose you with sperger?

Wage slave.

Also, I'm not an immature youth in western society that knocks someone up or marries young to just divorce if I don't like them.

If I am having issues taking care of myself how could I afford to take care of a family? Also, I work so many oddball hours it makes it hard for even a dyadic relationship. *shrug*

well youre obviously getting married to the wrong person already since you have no trust of her

lmao

youre anticipating divorcing

cuz heathens broke the significance of marriage

now it doesnt mean anything

as far as signing away 50% that has to do with a government law error not anything to do with marriage itself

I doubt migraines would be severe enough. My mother has intense migraines and she had 2 kids. My sister doesnt get migraines and I only get them every so often (glaring light, low blood sugar)

31 and I've never been in a real relationship

I agree on the drugs part. Although on rare occasions I think it's ok. I just dont see anything wrong in living for yourself.
A lot of people without kids think it's a magically adventure but in reality it's nothing but hard brutal and thankless work. Yes it can he very rewarding in the end but it isnt something to be taken lightly.

>2016
>Sup Forums
>marriage

are you trying to cuck me again?

nice autism

why not?

Married, 2 kids.

I'm 30 and I don't need it.

>tfw 23 and exactly like this

I need to change and change now

I'm at a loss to understand which kind of hereditary disease is headache-specific.

>youre anticipating divorcing
Statistically it's more likely than a happy marraige
>cuz heathens broke the significance of marriage
>now it doesnt mean anything
Pretty much yeah

Yes, but i couldn't walk for days, every noise or light intensified it. So about 10 years i just strugglled that and ended with basically zero social scills and all that stuff kids get through everyday life.

Could be alcohol related seeing as theres no time a rusky isnt drunk.

Are you serious?

Story?

statistically if you want it to happen

these degens are the same people who have been having sex with 20 people before they got married

virgins are proven to stay in marriages at a much higher rate

ur basically wanting to marry a slut ur fault

you arent human

stfu subhuman

Serious question: have you tried cannabis to alleviate the pain?

I'm 25 and I'm starting to change. I think I will get a job and stop being a NEET (things are looking quite good), but I'll always be a cyborg, and I don't think I'll ever know what having a girlfriend feels like.

Obviously you're lying.
That'd be a sad life if true tho.

>read Rollo
>pay for a personal trainer with the goal of gaining as much muscle as possible
>talk a lot to older, successful, redpilled men.

I honestly never understood people that get married and don't have kids. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I love being alone in my house, I hate living with other people. Literally the only reason I would get married is to have kids.

Getting married to have sex is simply retarded. You can fuck a bunch of girls while single or just pay hookers... Just don't get it.

>virgins are proven to stay in marriages at a much higher rate
>ur basically wanting to marry a slut ur fault

Check the flag mate, there is no such thing as a virgin in Scotland. Most of my mates lost theirs are 13-14, some of the slags even younger. Scotland is a cultural black hole and it would probably take a genocide to fix it

I'm engaged. Happy as I can be with a 5'0 blond and blue eyes girl

My girlfriend won't marry me because she will lose all her single mother freebies for her and her son, DeShawntis.

OP BTFO I'm married and have triplets

lmao

not much of a story

I'm shit socially

haven't made any real new friends since high school and I've lost contact with my old high school ones.
last time I talked to any of them was around 2009

This when me and my GF started dating we were both virgins.

I'll wait until I'm financially secure at 30 and then I'll find a 16 year old virgin qt 3.14. My grandfather married my grandmother when she was 22 and he was 35, so I don't see anything wrong with it.

>So you're a typical Greek then