Women as police officers

So I've seen the varied opinions about women being soldiers around here, but what about those who enforce peace at home?

I wanna know what you guys think about women as officers, U.S. or not. Let's say for this they're also given standard training every other officer in your city/county/state/country is given, with no leeway for just being a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=9b2_1477712790
youtube.com/watch?v=zb_WYGtZ7K4
youtube.com/watch?v=17GLdu0HycE
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9yUPRbxsk
cutscenes.net/videos/2373/policewoman-rape/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. There is a reason they get handled when dealing with ex-con's that need arresting, or will 'maintain' the situation until male officers are called in as assistance. LEO is a man's job

Remember the grill that got beaten by a black guy because she didn't want backlash from shooting him?
Yeah, police is a man's job.
Grills can be detectives atoughnd agents.

A few, yes. For women's prison, body-searching women, that kinda stuff.
But not on general duty. They're simply worse there, even if they are up to the same fitness standard, because of their bone density and height alone.

Imagine the most asshole cop attitude multiplied by PMS bitch syndrome, coupled with the worst policing competency and poor decision-making due to lack of emotional control and inferior physical ability.

I want to marry a cute female cop desu

police forces and military are just a big welfare scam so might as well give women the same shot at that sweet government money.

furthermore 99% of good policing is done by sheer presence. increasing your cop count by a factor of 2 does more for law enforcement than having half the number of stronger/tougher cops

quantity>quality

i dont know. are they a prissy, cellphone-toting, feminist slut?

Cop here,

They're fine for 99.9% of mundane police work. We usually show up after all the excitement is over, after all. They turn into squawking, useless hens when shit hits the fan though.

I had to wrestle with some suspect once, and I had a female officer backing me up. As I'm on the ground with this dude, she pulls out her taser and ends up sticking a dart in me and the suspect, so the arc passed between is and shocked us both. After the taser cycled, I yelled at her not to do that shit again.

So she pulls out her gun and is telling the dude to stop, but he's fighting with me and doesn't see the gun. She says she meant to taze the dude again but forgot she had her gun in her hand, but she fired a shot at the ground that landed next to the suspect's head. He stopped fighting, but that bitch was such a terrible shot she could have killed either one of us.

She still has her job.

Only when we need some one to talk to female victims or to do female searches etc

Honestly they're garbage. Either aggressive dykes or black women who just stand around.

Most don't last a year on the street. They hang around and get promoted to a desk as soon as possible.

OK for civil enforcement and paperwork.

Potentially underpowered for hands-on criminal enforcement. Target for criminal attack/assualt

I'm for women cops like women soldiers. Perfectly fine for some jobs, and poorly suited for others.

Its a shame. Wymin cannot fight niggers no mater how strong they are, so it kinda makes them unqualified for the job. Its a joke.

Fuggggg

Judging by what I've seen on liveleaks from female cops, they will never be as good as a man. It's a lot of aspects who contribute to that, they don't give off same "presence" or how you would describe it, basically when you don't wanna try anything funny. In close quarters they probably won't be able to handle their own and will be a liability to their male colleague. Her partner will be working extra hard to keep the peace when on duty.

they are good for when you get pulled over and want you're dick sucked

know plenty of kickass female police officers. Less likely to shoot your ass. Not less likely to kick your ass.

You know what you *never* see in Law Enforcement?

Two female officers paired up. There's a good reason for that.

All I know if for some reason women as cops is hot

memes memes memes. not true. I've been in combat with Israeli females. In CQB and room clearing they were every bit as effective. All comes down to training.

I got nervoise just reading this

based southern european realpolitik

Your strawman picking Israeli female soldiers. How much would hold true for the average police woman?

>gender is a social construct

kek they get paid to do that so fucking sad. i hate the world

Either they are penis envy dykes or smuts who like pretending to be badass. They get inflated sense of strength and authority which is not a good thing for a woman seeing as a majority are mentally and emotionally unstable or can be cast into that mindset easily.

There are jobs that women shouldn't be allowed to do such as Combat roles in the army, tactical police etc, and jobs that men shouldn't be allowed to do like pre school teacher.
I moved tot he UK to join the marines, and they recently updated their website saying women can now apply for the Royal Marine Commandos, which is the longest and one of the hardest infantry training courses in the world.
50 guys in a troop start usually about 15 of them get their green beret.
That is a 70% failure rate of very fit MEN, if thats the failure rate for men the failure rate for women will be 100% it's a waste of time and resources to let them even try.
Then liberals will say AWW MAYBE ONE GIRL WILL PASS, While we're at it lets let 12 year old boys try too, and blind people and people with down syndrome too.

Keep girls out of boys clubs.

>they get paid to do that

Your hard earned tax dollars at work.

Kys faggot.

first off
>A FUCKING LEAF
second, israeli women come from a society where men literally have the tips of their dicks chopped off. do you know an entire society of circumsized men is like? do you know how easy it is for women to develop Kanye-sized egos in that environment? and it's not just the typical self-loathing/narcissism complex that white girls (and to be honest, most people in the west who don't COMPLETELY have their shit together) have, it's a genuine god complex. only jewish girls from jewish communities act like that. also, i think there's probably about as much testosterone in the israeli water supply as there is estrogen in the american.

Women shouldn't be allowed to have any kind of job, it is bad for the children.

Stay safe, brother

Copfag here. We only have two females on patrol.
One is very knowledgeable and knows how to do the job, that said I don't want her in a fight or as my zone partner for anything serious. She's tiny and I'm king of the manlets.

The other one is gung ho, knowledge and tactful. 10/10 would fight crime with.

We also have a female detective, scared the hell out of the range instructor while we were moving and shooting because she couldn't stay in the line.

Female lieutenant, fat as fat ass and had been doing admin stuff so long I'd never want her on a call with me.

Female assistant cheif. Neice of the mayor, enough said.

CUFF ME OFFICER IVE BEEN A BAD BOY

Civil stuff I'm fine with, bitches can see through other bitches' shit.

Always paired up with a man though, because dindus and abos with adrenaline flowing will overpower them.

This video left an impression on me.
liveleak.com/view?i=9b2_1477712790

Also another video that you can find on liveleak where the female officer electric tasers a suspect/man for several minutes simply because she is fearful during that encounter.

Not LEO but a few that could be tough as nails doesn't make up for most of them being shit and overcompensating their natural weakness with unnecessary use of force.

The stronk womxn needs to die, I don't want a bunch of bull dykes to show up the day I'm in trouble and call 911.

Enforce peace
Pick one

Women should never be cops, they always have to rely on their gun or a male cop to help detain a criminal.

>That image
youtube.com/watch?v=zb_WYGtZ7K4

In limited roles it is perfectly acceptable in my opinion. Physically, they lack the capability to use force-compliance. Simply, they aren't physically as capable to perform the same job men can.

That said, many women posses the mental requirements as well as the will to do the job. I agree with this guy: In the end, if I somehow ended up on a SWAT Team or a Corrections officer, I wouldn't want a woman backing me up. But many women are perfectly suited for other facets of Law Enforcement.

damn she's fine.

Is it illegal to hit on cops? I'm young and I like doing these types of things

>Cop here
Would you recommend your job? I think being a cop would be pretty cool desu

There should be a set of minimum physical requirements for the job based on science and experience in the role. Those standards should be set and apply to anyone wanting to be a LEO/Soldier/Miner/whatever, regardless of colour, gender or species.

Who cares. They've been police officers for years now
Is this a fucking slide thread?

>leafistan
FBI statistics show the exact opposite in the US. increasing female staff in police departments raises workplace injury rates and civilian shootings.

A simple principle pertains:
>If you can't arrest me without me letting you, then you shouldn't be a cop

I disagree, they are simply to irrational and emotinal for anything related to law. A female police officer is a high risk to her collegs. Depending in the study 45- 60 precent of male upper body strengh, all this equality bullshit is dangerous for any women who believes in it.

Because they can't evaluate correctly, because of the unability to take emotions out of the equations and even if they could do this, they still need to shot more often, since there is simply no other option if things escalate.

what about parking tickets?
not all cops make arrests.

Yeeeaahhh budddayyyy!!!!
Light weight babayyyyyy!!!!!!

Everyone knows parking tickets should be issued by a computer

I'm a cop in the UK and they're very good at de-escalating violent situations

Most men are less likely to hit a female officer

You don't need physical strength to shoot a black kid so police is a valid career choice for a woman.

Even "Asians"?

A simple principle pertains:
If you can call 50 other people at a moment's notice, and have the permission and support of the populace, Steven Hawking can be a cop.

Late reply but I was thinking of either joining the local police force or the marines, I don't have any degrees pass highscool though

how would you go about doing that?

>that webm
Boner achieved
What show is that from good sir?

You do need to be fast enough to catch a runner though.

You can't shoot people in the back.

Are you talking about the eastern or brown ones?

Either way, we've got batons and most of the time they're good enough. It doesn't take a genius to use them, man or woman.

I've never met a female cop that wasn't a complete and utter cunt. There is nothing nice about them.

They're needed for what amounts to political reasons in many aspects (a male officer should not strip-search a woman, for example), and it's not the end of the world if the officer who's there to give you your speeding ticket isn't able to drag you 10 miles in under a minute on foot while carrying 100 pounds in equipment. Male officers are better in the average case, still, but female officers are acceptable. They're certainly better than landwhale cops at any rate.

What did she mean by this?

If I make the cut will the force let me carry around my own weapon specially my sword

What's that ahmed? Women willingly let themselves get gangraped while you watch?

Im gonna need some sauce on that

patrice says it best

youtube.com/watch?v=17GLdu0HycE

British movie called Riot

shorter version

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9yUPRbxsk

Nevermind found it.
cutscenes.net/videos/2373/policewoman-rape/

a.k.a: Riot (2012)

Your Muslimy brown ones.

Fair enough about the baton.

Women and black police officers are the worst

Women suck at everything. Gas them all

Thank you guys

They're fine as middle school cops. We had a female cop in my middle school and she did fine. They can do OK in more safe positions like mall cop. All the real shit should be done by a big buff dudes that know how to fight hand to hand. Scrawny dudes have the same issues as woman cops. sorry.

criminals often need to be physically restrained
most criminals are men
most men can overpower most women
knowing this
and yet giving the job where you need to physically restrain a specific group of people
to individuals from the group of people most likely not capable of restraining that group of people
and simultaneously giving those individuals guns to defend themselves against the people they're not capable of restraining
is not only dumb
it's also murder

In theory they should be fine. If you disobey a cop, expect to get shot and end up in the morgue.

If a criminal refuses to allow a cop to restrain them, the cop should be authorized to shoot them.

your doing gods work m8. dont let that hen get your ass killed

>up to the same fitness standard

to bad they aren't
their standards are a fucking disgrace.

womancide when

Worked with a lot of female cops, most were worthless in a fight, a few were okay, none were outstanding.

If they were half decent looking, someone on the squad was fucking them. They were known as broad cops for good reason.

Saved more than one of their dumbasses as they were screaming for help over the radio.

One was my partner, she was shot and killed, died in my arms waiting for the RA. I've never gotten over it.

Thank god your not a cop.

We actually have a lot of muslim pakistanis in the town I work in. There's so much tricky domestic stuff we can't crack down on because of the secrecy in their community. The Serious Crime Act of last year has expanded our powers in coercive control cases though, which is good.

In terms of attacking female officers, what I said before holds true. I find eastern european migrants are more aggressive towards us than asians.

Police state much?

Not at all.

america is a piece of shit country

I love to see cops beating on americans and destroying civilized society, one person at a time, with tax payers money

Have you even seen the film End of Watch? About the two coppers in LA? There's a bunch of female officers in that, and they're most of the causes of trouble. One of them gets fucked up by a giant nigger and gets her partner stabbed in the face.

Godspeed user

Why should cops have to risk their lives any more than necessary?

I want to see them fuck

>Police Officer
>Uses illegal substances (steroids, androgens, PCTs, etc)
>America

they must have shit requirements. theres no way that fatty can carry a person up stairs

Have a machine where you pre- or postpay for parking. If there is a vehicle there when it should not be without paying, have the computer issue a ticket to their license plate.

even Hitler knew such behaviour was a bad idea and he was batshit crazy, after soilders had blood lust, and would go home and brutalize their families Hitler asked for the gas chambers to stop the breakdown of society

police unions and their bosses who masturbate at night in awe of the meagre power to abuse people with their sadistic fantasies, have blood lust

Having female police is good for dealing with other females.
However, they should never be patrolling without a man.
You see it all the time here and all I can think about is happening.

This. You can also use cameras to catch things like speeding and illegal turns.