Would Russia be able to conquer this if USA pulled out of Europe and Middle East and stop paying for Europe and...

Would Russia be able to conquer this if USA pulled out of Europe and Middle East and stop paying for Europe and Mid-East existences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EiqFcc_l_Kk&list=RDa4eav7dFvc8&index=21
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37391804
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbcgua9ufE
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/britain-pays-off-final-instalment-of-us-loan-after-61-years-430118.html?amp?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Arabs are the worst combatants in the modern era, and Europe has no backbone, Russia would conquer everything up to Portugal in less than a month.

Russian army is complete shit, they had trouble conquering fucking Georgia. Maybe the eastern countries but once he hits France it's all over

no.

Thanks for the info, they would conquer all the sandnigger countries in a week. Europe would take a fortnight but because they rely on American military and funding, and rely on Russian energy, if USA pulled out of Europe and Russia invaded, europe wouldn't stand a chance.

t. arseblasted yurocucks

*fortnight because

Could USA conquer this?

since the soviet Union could not hold on to even half that land i doubt it . i would not fuck with russia but claiming they are more powerful than they are is retarded

Europe would keep their clit limp while Russia destroys their boipucci

Are you assuming we haven't?

Conquer yes. Europe has no army and the populace is completely unarmed and probably uninterested in offering any resistance.

>once he hits France it's all over
Yeah, you'll just surrender. :^)

At this point in history - of course not

I mean properly conquer them and build infrastructure, move all non-whites in USA to them, and can't be called inhumane as they will have a high standard of life from under US control.
Of course they're not allowed to vote in US elections though.
Also US whites would benefit as they will control a vast abundancy of resources.

>build infrastructure
>move all non-whites in USA to them

Then, um, who will maintain the infrastructure?

Realistically obviously not.

Assuming this is conventional war, the Russian economy is so unbelievably shit tier that they lack the ability to maintain war production for long enough. UK, Germany and France have vastly superior economies as individual countries, let alone as a collective. Spain and Italy also have larger economies depending on what measure you use.

Even with this factored out, the Anglo-French armed forces alone would be stern opposition from the get go.

If US have zero tolerance police throughout the whole of Latin america people could work in peace as criminals are locked up en-masse

Honestly I think (France's nukes aside), your country would be the only holdout. Literally the only Euro nation who's military I've worked with was competent.

Russia could never conquer western Europe. Britain has a $69 billion military budget and Russia has a $66 billion one. That's just Britain.

You add France ($50 billion), Germany ($40 billion), Italy ($24 billion) and the Netherlands ($23 billion) and the fact that Germany, Britain and France all have stronger economies individually than Russia and huge arms industries and the idea Russia could do this becomes a joke.

Russia was a European backwater for most of its history. There's something about them, they just can't get their shit together. If America or Europe wanted them out of Ukraine or Syria they could wipe out their forces there in a matter of days and Putin would tuck tail and retreat.

Russia is restricted by enormous sanctions. Before sanctions Putin was giving Russia huge increase in GDP growth.
Also it's easy for Europe to have good GDP when American taxpayers pay for your protection with nothing in return.
If you were told to be self sufficient you wouldn't exist.

Yes they could.
I even think they would be able to establish a Novorossiya 2.0 in Germany before they hit the border.

UK couldn't defeat Russia in a million years without Americans giving them free supplies, resources, and troops, just like the world wars.

This aussie gets it.
I would also like to point out that 4/5 european men are unfit for combat mentally and emotionally.

I would expect to see 80% of the European population in general flee europe if war broke out.
The remaining 20% would either fight or just surrender.

>being this deluded
If USA didn't get involved in WW2 and didn't give free supplies, resources, and troops, Europe in its entirety would be taken over by Russia regardless of what stormfaggots and anglophiles say.

they COULD, but why would they want to? its enough hell managing what they've got, imagine adding a bunch of poor south americans into the mix

they should annex canada though

I very much doubt that the Chinese would let Russia take any country right on their border.

That's why US soldiers are trained in the alps? Because European military is so shitty?

I mean i agree, European military is shit, but compared to what i've seen from ruskies... :^)

With a bit of luck we could probably steamroll through Europe in a month or two, but that would be a rather pointless exercise, since we obviously will not be able to hold any bit of soil for long.

>implying the generals just don't want a comfy alps retreat while their men train
they COULD train in the rockies, but there's nothing fancy about that

What? No. You're stupid. We can't even hold onto that and we have more powerful weapons than "Satan", global currency.

We almost did

You're a delusional half-mongol who will never be white. The Soviets only had a chance against the Nazis in the first place because they were being supplied by America and the Nazis were fighting on multiple fronts.

The fact that the Soviets had far, far more people and an enormous landmass full of resources and still lost all those millions of men, more than the Germans, is proof of what incompetent shitbags they were. They would have had no chance against France and Britain even if Germany weren't in the picture.

This. I would love to see yurocucks get devastated when America finally says fuck it and leave!
Their numale "wit" would mean nothing when under Russian control, the annihilation of yurocucks on Sup Forums would be legendary

Maybe they are trained on European terrain for the Democrats dream war with Russia

Excluding Brits ofc.

No, not even we are loudmouth europeans but we are also war proven societies with much hate in us.
No doubt.
People like to talk out of their asses but the numbers don't lie. Europe got a huge and quite modern military.
Many voluntaries, much economic power, many ressources to modern military equipment (the most top notch military equipment comes from europe with its huge military industry), many allies (mosto of them are tied to us either in tradition or by contracts, inclusive middle east)
Britain got a top notch fleet, as france. Plus france got some serious nukes lying around.
Spain was always resilient to any foreign threat and have fun conquering swiss. They would not even think one second until they freeze all foreign accounts.
Don't forget northern africa. They are pretty angry about russia interfering in their interests... Nah I think, even it would be a bloody war with many casualties on every side (the most of russia isn't even populated) europe would win.
Even without any interferings from the states or australia.

yes but russia has relatively few men.

They lost in Chechnya and Afghanistan

>Conquering South America

That's like South Korea annexing North Korea. Full retard move that would only make your country poorer.

Its nice you have faith in me sergei.

They may have relatively few, but the ones they do have are worth 10 numale cucks each in combat.

It's funny to read that from an american who outrages if it comes to draft. Europe got a huge army. We are not talking about separate countries here. We talk about war proven men and women from many countries tied together. That's not a laughing stock. Also we got a huge war industry that suppies countries all around the world with its weapons. We got alot of weapons lying around and don't be stupid to think corps would not like to defend their own property to be free to sell weapons. If it would come to a combat between russia and europe, europe would have some serious technology on its side with a huge army of deplorables and voluntaries. Our veterans are more than our standing army today. No way they would come far.

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=EiqFcc_l_Kk&list=RDa4eav7dFvc8&index=21

Can't wait till Trump wins and ends NATO. Cocky Europeans will get what they deserve at the hands of Russia.

We have very decent armed forces, just no where near enough firepower to hold against Russia. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37391804

American involvement once again. Just like right now in middle east, Russia annihilates all the dunecoon equipment and supplies than USA drops a full replacement and cycle starts over again.
This is a scenario America doesn't get involved. at all.

Dude, you can't be this ignorant. They lost huge swaths of territory and millions of men because their top leadership was incompetent (basically just Stalin and his cronies), they didn't believe that war was imminent and so prepared inadequately, and the military hadn't yet recovered from a series of purges which removed all the skilled strategists, and Stalin himself wasn't a strategist at all. So yes, when the war started they were a paper tiger. By the end of WWII they'd built the Red Army into far and away the most powerful military force in the world. They easily could have swept west and conquered the rest of Europe -- if they'd wanted to. But it'd have been a pain in the ass to hold and make anything useful out of that territory, it'd have meant a further protracted war with the US and Britain (and nukes were entering the picture, they weren't blind to how that would change warfare), why risk it when they were about to accomplish most of their war aims anyway?

As for the OP question, yes, they probably could "conquer" that territory if the US let them, but since real life isn't like a game of Civ, there'd be almost no benefit to doing so -- it'd cost millions of lives just to begin with, it'd be a huge financial sink (probably would trash their whole economy), and they'd never, ever be able to effectively administer all of that territory. There'd be serious pockets of unrest for decades to come. And such a war would be so massively unpopular that any government that tried it would be thrown out pretty quickly. Pretty steep cost basically just to give yourself bigger borders on a map.

The leaf as right. Us colonials have had enough of snobby yuros resting on their laurels from centuries ago. Time for us to stop looking after them then see what happens after a few decades of Islamic invasion on one front and Russian infiltration on the other.

Yeah right australia. Keep fighting emus and don't pretend you got any knowledge of europe at all.

Lmao had no trouble at all. And they didn't have a goal to conquer it in the first place.

Finally a European gets it.
The only way to make your nation great again is to be humble enough to admit your country has become weak.

NATO is a laughing stock anyway. It's better getting a new union than keeping that shit.
Everyone does its thing and there is no unity after all.

And we lost in Vietnam. HOLDING and administering any piece of territory that really just wants you to fuck off is always a dicey proposition. Breaking a country's military and toppling their government is easy stuff, comparatively.

That's why I say that, barring US involvement, if Russia really wanted to they could probably conquer the rest of Europe, but why? They'd get nothing out of it and a lot of the territory would be "conquered" in name only.

Well I know a one country tat would not put up much of a fight. :)

This. If USA wasn't involved, Russia would have been at a perfect opportunity to take over all of Europe, but instead USA took half and Russia took the other.

No they couldnt

yes they could

Not even slightly true. Where were you when history class was given?

Vietnam, Iraq, Kuweit, Iran, Korea... god so many wars been fought without any real holding.

Just common sense. There is no way we can transport any considerable amount of forces through the english channel. Not with our Navy. Also it may be just Guy Ritchie's films, but it looks like some of you are still tough as nails. I can imagine a Brit standing up against an invading force. Unlike the rest of eurocucks.

We talk about europe as a whole against russia. Not only one country against another.

>Believing the 'Without the USA, Europe loses' meme

Not really. Russia doesn't have the man power to occupy those nations. Could probably wreck the EU in a war though.

What are you talking about? It's completely true. The USSR had what, again, 4-to-1 numerical superiority in Europe at the end of the war? And when the other allies briefly debated a surprise invasion of the Soviet Union, they only thought it could be viable due to how utterly shockingly unexpected it would be?

I think he is completely right. The only reason the the US, UK and others landed in Normandy was to prevent the Soviets form occupying all of Europe.
They tried to land in the Balkans but Tito refused to cooperate.

france army is big enough to give a challenge while the UK and other mass produce

russia would look good at first but would end up losing

I'm not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me, or what exactly you are trying to say.

>1944: half the world needs America's help to conquer Germany
>2016: half the world needs America's help to not get conquered by Russia
What the fuck happened yurofags?

>vietnam
mass protests by hippies nationwide forced us military to pull out of a country they had fully conquered
>irag
taken over in a few days, king nigger pulled out
>kuweit
same as above
>iran
king nigger gives them billions of dollars and the rights to build nukes
>korea
Macarthur wanted america to destroy China but liberals didn't let him, a decade later chinese fight with norks and americans couldn't be bothered fighting for south gooks so pulled out (i don't blame them)
Notice anything? Liberal cucks don't allow USA to destroy shitskins.

WW1

That's not enough to satisfy me.

Yeah ww1 practically devastated european millitary and ecconomy right? I like to think that had america only focused on japan and not helped europe we still could have won albeit at a considerably greater loss.

they could but they wont. i know crazy right why not if you could right... wrong . they would over extend and not have the man power to defend their boarders and be spread so thin that any one could topple them

thats a rookie mistake bruh. what are you german. america just talks shit because it wants every one to give it a pass on economic data its padded for decades but now every one sees it for the weak cowardly faggot it is.

no military power equals no pass. you cant fight your way out fo a paper bag and need australia and jordan to fight for you in syria. its over. die with some dignity

They rest on their laurels from centuries ago.
They be like WE WUZ EMPIRES N SHIEEET but ignore the fact they are now incompetent and on life support by their colonies

t. chechen rat

They could conquer it all very easily. After that the empire would fall apart. The Soviets in the 80s couldn't even hold Afghanistan. Russia today is less powerful. Russia is also much less powerful compared to the US also. Russia has a lot of problems as it is with the Chechens. They'd be willing to kill a lot more people than the U.S. to maintain control over the area. But that would only work for so long. They'd win the war but lose the occupation. They'd have to purge the population on mass and colonize the area to maintain control for any extended period of time. That's the only real way to deal with the sandnigger threat.

Probably not, France, England, and Germany are more than capable of producing a formidable army to combat the eternal slav; even if they may not have one right this second.

That's why USA should completely pull out of old world as Russia would be ruthless enough to sort out the sandnigger problem.
No point in being humane to savages

So? If they would have had the power they would have done that. But they didn't. They were tired of war and got millions of casualties. There wasn't even a slight chance conquering europe.
They were happy getting east germany and even that turned out to be a loss in the future. 40 years of occupation, wow. And the whole east of germany was fucked up. Yeah, much power, indeed.
In the days when the russians left (I lived a couple of years near an abandoned airfield of the russians in east germany) they stole even bicycles and transported them with military cargos to russia. After that there were alot of abandoned buildings just rotting.
So much for your warmachine.
They were not even close to conquer all of europe at that time. They were at its brink to collapse and only propaganda until today is making them look good in historybooks.

Why would we want to?

>mfw it took Britain over 60 years to pay denbts from WWII

They could probably conquer Ukraine, Poland, Germany and surrounding countries without too much difficulty.

Once they reach France & the UK, all bets are off.
Nukes, naval supremacy, and serious armies.

Why would anyone want to conquer all this unless clay? It makes no sense.

I don't know too. Just drunk. But the odds are good I disagree because I'm an angry person at core

>even if they may not have one right this second
That's the whole fucking point.
Combined population of Europe is far greater than Russia but have small military.
If America pulled out completely Russia could take over Europe if they wanted to.

Wait what? Source? But they had heaps of supplies and resources given to them by USA to protect themselves from Germany.

>Vietnam
When will this meme die?
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbcgua9ufE

For shits and gigs
It's a hypothetical scenario

We didn't give it to them for free m8

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/britain-pays-off-final-instalment-of-us-loan-after-61-years-430118.html?amp?client=safari

all Europe needs to have is a good anti-nukes defense system and Russia loses the only thing they have better than us

like how hard did you guys fall for the Putin meme?

That's the best.
No they could not just go through.
It's not 1939 anymore.
There are alot of diffculties. Too many little towns, proxy wars will take place. Small resistances, heavily supplied by western europe. Poland isn't a good country to conquer, it's like saying finland is the gate to europe.... wtf.

You didn't achieve anything there. That's the truth. No inferior complex please.

Oh so they had to pay off after the war.
Well that kills the meme that britain singlehandedly stopped German invasion.
They got 61 years worth of supplies from America to do so, Kek!

It's not just their population famalamadingdong.

Europe has far, far, more money and production capabilities than Russia could ever dream to have. A situation where the USA doesn't exist is a reality so far removed from our own so as to be impossible to estimate what would happen, but if we were to remain neutral then Europe would certainly be able to afford to buy more oil, guns, bombs, and food than Russia would.

Not just military and economy. It's not always about material things. Hitler's conquest would have ended a lot sooner had the europe united against him. But I bet the only thing europe could think of in those years was "Please, just not another war". Good man have done nothing and the evil thrived.

The US held territory just fine you fucking retard.

The Tet Offensive was when the NVA and the VC were able to accrue the most territory they ever did during the war and they lost it all within days. Had the US not feared retaliation from Russia and China then Vietnam would've been a very, very short conflict. See: Desert Storm.

>hold out
No they wouldn't. lol Are you shitting me?
UK still relies heavily on U.S military. Not because they suck, they just don't have as much manpower and investment into their military as we do.

I never said if USA didn't exist, I said if they were neutral and didn't have ridiculous sanctions on Russia.
Europe buys many fossil fuels and natural resources from Russia, these would be cut off in a war. Many Europeans would freeze through the winter as Russia also blocks fossil fuels being transported from middle east.
Russia has huge firepower capabilities, Europe is mostly paid for by USA.
Europe GDP would collapse if American taxpayers stopped paying for Euros to live comfy lives in peace.

Blame the liberals and hippie faggots. Had the U.S used politics used in WWII, all of those countries listed would be heavily U.S "propped" economies like SK and Japan, and a far greater regional stability would have held out to this day.

UK would stuggle to take over Australia with that, let alone the inhospitable enviroment they would have to cross to actually fight Australians.