The Loud House "Future Tense" Episode Leak

Due to being paired with "Lynner Takes All" on Amazon, the episode Future Tense is available for early viewing.

Future Tense
>When Mom and Dad meet a new accomplished family, they worry that their kids aren't doing enough activities to ensure a successful future.
Download: mega.nz/#!lUMSWRLQ!8Qrnpday4lozA34wrD-YgxJQ5P9-WAIuXPeYd5XakLs

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B-dEJ8liTP2iRkltcVRrMlp4dDA/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the mom is thicc btw

Can we get a Google Drive link?

Oh, that is Marco Diaz?

> I can only use Internet Explorer because reasons
suffer

>Not being a part of the MEGArace
Subhuman scum

Thanks.

>they worry that their kids aren't doing enough activities to ensure a successful future.

Their kids don't do NOTHING but activities

Thier lifes and personalities don't revolve on anything else but their activities

>Loud House ever being consistent
First there was an episode where Lincoln was the lazy one and it was shown his parents work out regularly. And then the parents were shown to be the lazy ones.

I always knew Luna was an unfaithful bitch

Who? The second to the right?
Or the second to the left?

>Luna was an unfaithful bitch
She's a dyke... does it surprises you?

I want Luna to be in imaginary harem just so I can watch her cuck me with my mistresses

>BLACKED

Another one for Lincoln's lewd harem?
Another one for Lincoln's lewd harem

when is real life consistent?

drive.google.com/file/d/0B-dEJ8liTP2iRkltcVRrMlp4dDA/view

Yup

Which is why the parents sign their kids up for activities that are outside of their niche in order to make them well rounded.

That's not how you minmax your kids stats. You got to find out what they're good at early and equip and grind them only in what they're good at! Have you never EV trained?

That shit only works in pokemon because you've got groups of six to balance it all out. You need to build for unpredictability which means rather than focusing on specific stats or move you need to work on an angle of synthesis. Like what goes good with what. If you fire type doesn't have any moves that rek their opposing types they're just going to get ruined.

These kids look really bullyable

He's probably talking about the only one with a mole

Yeah. These guys are hardcore with the extracurricular activities. Lynn is obsessed with her sports 'career,' she's apart of five separate teams all at once for God's sake.

>Interracial couple for blatant liberal pandering

Cancer

Honestly, the Louds spend more time outside than actual children do these days. Lincoln is a textbook geek and still spends lots of time outside

it's the braces that make her do it.

this
lincoln is like those stupid cam girls who think that watching a marvel movie makes them a comic expert

You can only pick one.

Lincoln is fucking both with his log.

Fuck Luna! She broke my heart once... and now twice!

who the fuck cares

Apparently you for posting here.

You are green with it!

I knew gara makes a bait and switch.

>Kids are all of different ethnicities

Why does every fucking cartoon these days have to shove racemixing propaganda in our children's faces?

Why do you shove your "I will never have kids" propaganda in this thread.

>all of different ethnicities
>these days
It's old as hell, m8. Magic School Bus, Burger King kids club, Captain Planet, Power Rangers, and so on.

And unless those kids have mixed parents or are fucking each other, it's not racemixing.

Because the (((media))) is owned by jews.

>what is the loudest yard

They are adopted...

And Lincoln would pretty much hit on that hot Latina ass. Ronnie is shit at this point...

You have a mixed race parents so of course some kids are gonna be darker then others

Right

>have a super genius and a sports addict
>not enough activities

Literally disgusting
Loudfags leave

I'd bully the girls with my heart.

I don't think it counts as race-mixing if the kids are all adopted. It probably also shows that the couple is well off since I think you have to be fairly wealthy to be able to adopt that many kids.

Who is #1 in Lincoln's harem?

SS is Sshit. So it's one of the younger girls.

It's funny to me because Michigan is largely white and the area that Lincoln lives in is based on the almost entirely white Royal Oak but he's surrounded by brownies everywhere in the show. Unless it's Detroit or Flint, Michigan is mostly white

That was about Lincoln not exercising more, not about him not going outside

Poltards will say that adopting kids is already cuck propaganda.

yes, they should be pandering to the man with the funny frog pictures instead

Anything besides jacking off to Trump and Hitler yaoi is cuck propaganda to them.

These hoes ain't loyal...

>it's a Rita episode
Nice. Fuck the Loud House fandom for ignoring this MILF

Rita gets a fair amount of attention.

Why?

>Adopting coloured children

Even worse

>Not posting the entire thing

It's not lewd so there's no point for a cropout

I kind of felt it worked better with ending on the the second panel, but here is the whole thing for anyone who wants it.

How the fuck do they raise and support 11 kids plus several pets? What possible job could 2 people do to cover the astonding amount of money that costs, especially for girls and why is the boy the only one in the family with white hair?

>I think the one with the white hair isn't even mine.

>propaganda

This is starting to become a buzzword, desu.

>How the fuck do they raise and support 11 kids plus several pets?

Both parents are employed, Lori and Luan have part time jobs, and Lisa does the taxes. Also, it's a cartoon.

>why is the boy the only one in the family with white hair?

Seems to be hereditary. Linc's grandpa on his father's side had white hair too.

Dad was an IT at a business but now is a chef at a restaurant
Mom is a nurse at dentistry
Government subsidies
Kids make their own money (Luan makes buko bucks as a clown)
It's a cartoon

Stress

I'm honestly curious how often these two are fucking to pop out that many kids and the mom to still have a functional vagina, she must be a demon in the sack and work out to keep that vag nice and tight

all old people have white hair

Do americans get state money for their kids?

It was a flashback, he wasn't old in that picture. The white hair just makes him look older than he really is.

She must do kegels every day.
>yfw you realize that since she had all her kids so close together, she must have been lactating nonstop for almost two decades

He clearly could have still been old enough to have white hair. Some people grey at 20.

Show me him as a kid

Only when you don't make enough money and that only matters in certain states and only for like say a year or 3
Still, these two must really hate any idea of birth control and condoms to have that many fucking kids.

Only the welfare queens

Lynn Loud Sr. worked in IT which pays very well and Rita was a dental hygienist, which doesn't pay as well but it's a nice supplement. They also live on a budget but that's debatable with the number of episodes where the kids waste food, and Lori, Luan, and Luna have part time jobs

The creator has implied that the white isn't Lincoln's natural hair color but he has due to stress, it's also why he always has bags around his eyes.

Pop Pop is Rita's father, not Lynn's

>>Pop Pop is Rita's father, not Lynn's

That guy in the picture was Lynn's dad, not Pop Pop. You really think this guy used to be a smelly hippy?

>hair like a 10yo boy
>weird symbol tattoos

Sounds like a hippy to me.

>Anchor

>weird symbol

not sure if stupid or shitposting

>Weird symbol tattoos

>Episode where Lynn talks about a Spice Girl concert in 98

>realize how old I am now

I hope to see at least one comic of Lucy schooling Lynn at Basketball now.

>Loud House

>Continuity

choose one

The stress from living with 10 sisters

Are there any episodes where Lincoln becomes super detached from his sisters shit? I think that would really help him.

Lincoln just needs to tell his sisters and parents to fuck off from time to time, that's all.

This is what she gets for raping Link

there's an r63 episode where he has brothers instead of sisters, and he likes that better until they start to bully him.

There's "No Such Luck" which might be one of the most hated episodes, and there's another episode in Season 1 where he uses earplugs that also gets him into trouble.

Otherwise it's any episode where the sisters don't feature at all, such as episodes where he interacts mainly with Clyde and his other friends or the episode which is just Lincoln with his Grandpa.

>weird symbol tattoos

Fuck how old are to not know what that is

>can't recognize an anchor

>yfw you realize that since she had all her kids so close together, she must have been lactating nonstop for almost two decades
THIS is the kind of post I come to TLH threads for!