They found the Star Hobo

twitter.com/pattykake44/status/792472005899452418

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/video-beating-homeless-trump-supporter-now-blocked-can-viewed/
twitter.com/MichaelCohen212
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/29/trump-booted-a-black-man-from-his-rally-and-called-him-a-thug-turns-out-he-is-a-supporter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

michael cohen better deliver then

go on

Bump

decedent of Dred?

>Two first names
Fucking dropped

DENISE
DENISE
DENISE

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/video-beating-homeless-trump-supporter-now-blocked-can-viewed/

So she's pretty much guaranteed to get money from Trump for this, right? Or a job or something.

HER NAME IS DENISE SCOTT

She deserves a second chance.

>nigger

Wish she got lynched.

>leaf

t. hillary supporter

Awwww, cute little CTR babby.

>Democrat back room plan for all black people
Party of hatred

Denise hero from the street

Literally kys.

Michael Cohen (Trump's top attorney) is looking for her
Check his twitter

Trump took care of her

kek where is this from i've always said never trust a man with 2 first names but idk why

She's an actor, idiots.

Obvious PR scheme for Trump.

impossible

blacks are always shitty actors

The fat faggot who recorded/uploaded the video closed his youtube account. Did someone get in touch with his job or something?

TYFCTR

Tfw I have 3 first names

$0.05 has been deposited into your account

She deserves an oscar cuz that acting was golden, if that's the case.

Hillary is endorsed by nobody but actors and hollywood.

The denial CTR is in right now is priceless.

I will remember these days of BTFO faggots who get paid to support a criminal for the rest of my life.

I wonder how often CTR employees hold a gun to their heads and talk themselves out of blowing their brains out. I'm guess it's a nightly ritual at this point.

Hilarious!

In defending MAGA, she has a name; her name is Denise Scott.

Her name is Denise Scott...

all niggers have two first names
and one of them's usually imaginary

considering the amount of material that idiot had on the internet, contacting his job was probably the least of what happened to him.

fuck that nigger

>Hobo

Hobo: person who travels from town to town looking for work

Bum: person who only works when they have to

Tramp: person who will not work under any circumstances

Damn, if Trump can go around giving shit to the homeless, he could mobilize a fucking army across many states. Just think about all those bums in cali (and on the west coast in general) lining up to vote Trump.

Is it legal for him to give them money if it's obvious they're voting for him because of it? Or can he give out food and buy some acreage for them to live on? Or maybe he can just buy a huge warehouse and convert it to a super cheap apartment building, like a privatised project/section 8 kind of thing.

TRUMP'S ATTORNEY IS LOOKING FOR HER

TRUMP TOOK CARE OF HER

GET THIS TO HIM

twitter.com/MichaelCohen212

HER NAME IS DENISE SCOTT

>HRC/CTR would never hire an actor ever
>a literally who-tier actor/paid plant would accept getting their shit pushed in for a couple hundred bucks
>those reactions to being stomped into the goddamn ground were not 100% genuine

...all this and more on this week's episode of RECORD CORRECTERS

next you'll be saying her performance was meant to be an ironic allegory of uncle toms on the plantation. Sad.

FUCK YEAH.

Trump will buy her a house

I know that feel son

>I wonder how often CTR employees hold a gun to their heads and talk themselves out of blowing their brains out.
that's a pretty detailed suicide fantasy you got there.
you had experience with that?

Tramp: person who looks for work on foot

Close enough

thats not her

they just paid $10 bucks to any random hobo woman and told "hey bitch we got some weed for you, act like you are a trump supported and we will give you all the weed you want"

Scott is one of the most common last names in the United States

>this woman is homeless
>has /high energy/
>uses /high energy/ to protect trump's star

this is what i call a true american

Wrong
Trump is going to give her a star on the walk of fame

She deserves her own house and a monthly allowance straight from Trump's bank account.

fucking this
She has more balls than most of Sup Forums combined. She literally has nothing but a few signs, yet she went out of her way to defend Trump's star. Those of us living near Hollywood sure as hell didn't do shit. We just raged and shitposted twice as hard.

That said, what do you think Trump is gonna give her besides a fat check?

This.

I trolled his phone number for 6 hours last night with proxy phone numbers

Here's some texts I sent him

she's earned her honorary white skin. she'll have what she deserves.

Well it's been the Democrat's standard operating procedure since before the Civil War

Why do upset m8? Hit a nerve?

Unknown for now. It'll be a big thing politically, so we'll know soon. Given Trump's prior history of philanthropy (he hired a veteran on the spot during a Q&A, and he gave a huge check to the family of a little girl with Brittle bone disease to pay for her medical expenses) he may have gotten her a place to live and possibly a job. I do believe he has businesses in L.A.

#DeniseScott GET IT TRENDING. PEOPLE WILL THINK SOME BLACK PERSON GOT SHOT BUT SEE THAT IT WAS JUST HILLBULLIES.

did he reply?

>drumpf bribes homeless people to support him
>Sup Forums cheers
HOW LOW CAN YOU GO?

>giving the poor money helps them

She deserves a job opportunity befitting her qualifications though.
Kitchen assistant at Trump tower maybe.

make her HHS secretary

Homeless user here, I'd vote trump if I were registered anywhere.

More of a tramp traveling user but I don't expect anyone here to know the difference beyond "you must be a crust punk! Lmao go do heroin faggot!"

autism

Naw. I just filled his voicemail out and he didn't reply to my texts. He disconnected his number at the end
I should start calling him again

why are you stuttering?
is something wrong?

you have to go back

muh false consciousness lmao

>Hillary doesn't even look twice at homeless asking for a job

How low can you go?

>people circle a homeless woman, throwing her to the grounds and shouting vile shit at her just for her strength to defend her political ideology
HOW LOW CAN THE HILL GET?

Even so Trump to cheap to hire a homeless lady.

YESSSSSSSSS AND TRUMP HAD PERSONALLY ASKED MICHAEL COHEN TO FIND HER IN ORDER TO GIVE HER A "GIFT", THIS WILL BREAK THE NARRATIVE IN SO MANY PIECES. That woman deserves our respect and our shekels for standing up to men a lot larger than her.

Lol. Starting a beaner/jig race war would be so easy.

link to video?

>hundreds of millinos spent on wymmynn studies
>black homeless women gets attacked by liberals

Damn. Imagine if this happened a few months ago, and Trump brought in trailers which served delicious food, hooked up the homeless with benefits and medical help, and provided them a way to register to vote by figuring out some way of getting them a permanent address in their state (like helped them with PO boxes or something, I don't know. Trump pays the PO box fees for a year so they can actually vote).

Plz respond

nvm found it

The ones who incited, taped and published the video are probably in on it too. Do you really think they are so oblivious to how it looked?

>checking the double digits

I absolutely would've helped her and kicked the spics ass. But what she did was neccesary and absolutely heroic. She was being a real American and protected the ones in need.

Can't do that because I live in a non-country. :(

>That autism

It's fucked up how the very people that were pushing her around, knocked her to the ground, took her shit and vandalized her belongings, not only think the way they treated her was justified, but they actually think they have the moral high ground, that's how highly they think of themselves.

Fuck Hillary, her supporters are just as self-deluded as her.

Homeless people need to be gassed. Giving this niggress a job is so stupid not even trump would do it.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/29/trump-booted-a-black-man-from-his-rally-and-called-him-a-thug-turns-out-he-is-a-supporter/

:/

They are homeless cause ayy lmaos are taking der jerbs

He might give her a job. That what I think.

>WaPo

Don't be such a gullible faggot

This woman deserves whatever wonderful thing trump has for her. Watching those savages rip her things and talk down to her like she wasnt even human was abhorrent. It was like something you see in overdramatized movies.

Why are you so gullible?

Bump

And you cant trust any of them.

>libtards
>owning guns
What did he mean by this?

HER NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON.

to be honest, denise is one of the most normal black names I've heard

Leftists hate anyone who doesn't conform to their views. You could be the one transsexual otherkin black disabled in three ways poor and homeless person, and if you say you are going to vote for the other team, they throw you out the door.

texas is a blue state and they have shitloads of guns

I hope Trump's gift is new sandals

>texas
>blue

is that the demo ranch cuck?