IT'S HAPPENING!!!

IT'S HAPPENING!!!
IT'S HAPPENING!!!

THE MADMAN IS DOUBLING DOWN! HE HAS IT! HE ACTUALLY HAS IT!!

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2AfGvFAay2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>them
Its nothing.

>IT'S HAPPENING!!

>next week.

[Imminent suicide]

what a time to be alive

This... another aide or lower level fag

Not gonna be Hillary, so it's pointless. She'll just disavow(or ignore) and move on.

Exactly. It would only matter if SHE said it.

Shit gets old, man.

It better include the word nigger/spook/darkie/wog/porch monkey/niglet or filthy black bastards or ill lose my shit and block him on twitter.

I swear.

>Should we release it now?
>Nah lets wait until there are only 8 days until the election

pretty much this, unless it comes right out of Hillary's mouth it won't hurt her.

>them

It will be a highly edited Foval and Creamer footage aka nothing

Real sick of this clown hyping up obnoxious 16 minute self aggrandizing useless videos.

THEM not her it's just Creamer or Fovel saying something like "CPT" or "HNIC"

O'Keefe doubters btfo!

Racist Dem tape invoking!

No one cares. Keefe is a fraud

>them

will get some people fired from the DNC but clinton will still be fine. Like for the previous videos

If she called them niggers that's literally the end of her campaign. Even if Trump said that it wouldn't matter, since he wasn't commanding the black vote anyway, but Clinton?
>mfw democrats are proven to be the party of black hate yet again

IT'S OVER

CTR ETERNALLY BTFO

The entire universe was a whole lot of nothing, but lots of nothing can turn into something.

Where can I bet money it's fucking nothing?

Will still hurt the Dems' reputation.

Death by a million cuts.

>Useless
>They're bringing down Hillary's campaign

Poor CTR, no job for you faggots soon. Too bad we have all your Ids and will be making sure you get imprisoned for treason after the election. Sucks to be you, kiddo.

You guys realize every time you blow this guy up and he releases underwhelming shit that gets mocked this only hurts us right?

It doesn't even matter anymore. The FBI has just fucked her right out of this race. This is just icing on the cake.

Fuck Hilary!

This is actually going to be huge.

Doesn't matter if it's just Democratic operatives saying it, it will have to be covered in the news and it will spread virally through black twitter.

It's gonna hurt their reputation in the black community big time.

wow smart goy! releasing the video when half the country has already voted!

Im giving odds of 1/550 that its nothing.

You wont find better anywhere else.

Foval and Creamer (the heart of HRC/DNC) fired.

>underwhelming shit

>They're bringing down Hillary's campaign

they're doing absolutely nothing to her campaign the only things that affected her campaign were wikileaks, Trump citing wikileaks, and Anthony Weiner's stupidity

>high ranking DNC member says nigger or something
>his reputation is magically scrubbed
>no one knows who he is even though he has coffee with Obama every Wednesday

calling it now

>hurr durr but hillary doesn't say nigger!!!

Honestly, Trump already has the election in the bag imo, it's more fruitful at this point to thoroughly discredit the DNC as a legitimate organization. If it's a bunch of strategists discussing how they can just take the black vote for granted and never do anything for them, that IS damning.

If there was a video of Hillary personally lynching a black man, that would be worth releasing for sure, but let's also be realistic here.

Yeah we are blowing him up right now. Yes sir e Bob.

>If it's a bunch of strategists discussing how they can just take the black vote for granted and never do anything for them, that IS damning.

I think it's much worse than that.

Here was his first tweet about it.

Stupid leaf. First video coulda been nothing but 3 intense minutes of foval talking about inciting violence and then the dirty spic bragging about it along with the evidence of the check from Hillary. Instead there's 3 minutes of some overdramatic dumb fuck showing his faggot face and then 10 minutes of God knows what and then 3 great minutes after 13 minutes of horseshit.

How can white women... even... compete..?

PRAISE FUCKING KEK

Those things are disgusting.

This time he has it FOR REAL! Really it's happening this time!!! This is going to end Hillary's campaign!!!!

t. increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year.

Everyone gonna forget about the FBI investigation around November, we need to wait till election is closer, my fellow Americans are forgetful.

>Useless

His vids have embarrassed the Democratic Party and raised serious questions regarding their underhanded tactics. The only reason we feel disappointed by them is because of how massively overhyped they were.

It's nothing like the last videos

This is a beautiful post. Thank you.

It is, but notice how he says them. All his proof, while damning, has been around these groups (even though they're confirmed to take direct orders).

It will be good, but not necessarily Shillary dropping the n word herself on cam. :/

>its another "shills try to discredit okeefe" episode

Why are there so many ugly people in the world?
We should be worshiping Aesthetics.

Fuck off spic.

AHHH JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY YOU LITTLE FAGGOT!

This. One campaign staffer saying blacks are dumb is nothing

In terms of current election impact, no, you're right, but showing the dirty dealings of her political machine IS extremely damning, and we should be doing everything we can to encourage this kind of real investigative journalism.

ONE

nothing wrong with me

He's so confident that he doesn't care about all the early voters voting for Hillary. The madman, mirite?

Unless Clinton says "nigger" it won't matter.

>them
It will be people wearing Donald Duck costumes.

Over a game off chess, do you attack the king directly or are you taking out some peasants, horses and queens out first?

Or like in Trumps case turn back time to plant a Wiener and let them take themselves out.

>them

TWO

nothing wrong with my campaign

>highly edited Foval and Creamer footage
How do you edit words into people's mouths?

probably not, this is going to be a black cloud that lingers since there won't be any proper resolution to it prior to election day

>He's so confident that he doesn't care about all the early voters voting for Hillary. The madman, mirite?

No, he cares.
He just wants to make sure the idiots who vote with their hearts get their hearts broken when their brain finds out they voted for a mad cunt who probably call some of her voter base a slur.

You could turn a lake into an inland sea...

>James "It's fucking nothing" O'Keefe releasing another pile of horseshit?!
>some random DNC operative no one gives a shit about said nigger?!!?!?!

k-keep me posted

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill, the post
>implying people need to be paid to call this faggot out on being a faggot

I've said it before, if he had anything legitimate he would distance himself from it because of his shit reputation and also release the full goddamn footage. I swear I've never seen more gullible people in my life

To a rational human being their release schedule might seem odd,
but I guess for the attention span of the vast majority of people even 8 days would be quite a stretch.
They might actually forget it was happening after a few days.
Must be something in the air, water and food.

> them

> Hillary, Bill and Creamer.

Guys, too many happenings lately... I can't keep up, this is insane

>tape of them demeaning and disparaging black people
>of them
>them

If it's not Hillary personally saying it, then this is a non-story.

If this were the case they would have released this kind of damning info before early voters had a chance to hit the polls. Face it, we're all with >her now

Oh, you block him on Twitter? Wow, that would show him.

He managed to dismantle the DNC protest machine for a while, and exposed Creamer - a big wig with decades of experience.

Mudslimes are preaching for decades in UK mosques calling for white people and non-mudslims to be beheaded, stoned, beaten, raped and so on yet 2/3 of you fuckers keep electing them and their friends in office.

Hillary using "nigger" on tape would not have the impact you all think will have - most dumb niggers do not follow news anyway and the white lefties are much more racists than we are, but in a different way.

It's probably foval saying nigger

Sage

GO BIG O

I do like the word niglet

If it was anything of worth Keefe would have already released it.

Let me know when we have an actual happening.

>implying it wont be some lower-level unknown consultant employed by her campaign one time years ago

>them
I'm so fucking afraid it's going to be a lower ranked faggot no one cares about.

Only thing giving me hope was in the last video where they were eating at the dinner and the undercover reporter asked "Can I get to meet with her" and the guy said "yeah sure".

VERITAS CHANNEL HAS A TRAILER FOR IT. AUDIO IS A BIT FAINT, BUT IT'S CLEARLY THE WORD "SPOOKS":

youtube.com/watch?v=2AfGvFAay2A

This. Why save it for when it can be too late? Pile it on.

>>American - commit a crime - go to jail
>>Clinton - commit a crime - nothing
no corruption at all.

is spooks a racist term now?

>them
It's just gonna be a guy like Foval or something.
Best case scenario is someone in a high position at the DNC saying it, but even that wouldn't be a huge deal.

Did you know?
>you can make over $5,000 per week
>shitposting on Sup Forums
Do. I. Have. Your. Attention. ???
> ???
> ???
> ???
GREAT!

CTR is looking to fill a SPM (Social Property Manager) position! We cover a lot of ground, and we're expanding. This election is going to be rigged, and it is our mission to hide this information from the public by many outdated methods - including, but not limited to:
> THREAD SLIDING - yippee!
> "FACT" CHECKING - who doesn't love "facts"?!?!?!
> CONCERN TROLLING - relevant topic? what if Trump loses Texas!??
> FAGGOTRY - we do buttsex better than MORMONS!

Well how do you get started? Email us your resume, right away! We'll schedule an interview!

Check out CorrectTheRecord.org for more information!

> We're making neckbeards sexy again!
> We've already eaten all but one of the donuts!
> We have literally.......... WAIT, WHAT WAS THAT?

Bob Creamer, founder of the world's most famous SuperPAC has a message for you!

> Email him directly with the subject 'I'm a fag, too!"

This message is paid for by Correct The Record (tm) and definitely NOT funded in any way by HFA!

MOTHER FUCKING TOLD YOU KEKSLUT

YFW Hillary's archived shitposts from Sup Forums have her saying all kinds of slurs

Allah, if those around Clinton fall, she will tumble.

If he had something.. he wouldve released it already.

Early voting will have happened in most of the nig nog locations... so he's too late.

>them

>foval, the guy behind the bar and sam the janitor at CTR

>it's literally nothing

Based on what's been given already, I'm assuming that the video may contain something like people talking about how niggers will vote for them no matter what, how they're stupid, how democrats are guaranteed nigger vote, etc. If so, it may cause black turnout for democrats to plummet.

GET MUST HAPPEN BY NOV 8TH. KEK WILLS IT FOR TRUMP.

REPLY TO CTR SHILLS

REPLY TO LEAFPOSTS

REPLY TO SELF HATING NIPS

REPLY TO SERBIAN PROXIES

REPLY TO YOURSELF

DO YOUR PART; LURK LESS; MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

>Huma trying to intimidate whoever was in Pepe's seat in vain hopes that Hillary will forget how fucking angry she is with her brown ass for fucking up her Presidential race with her fake husbands dick pic scandal
She's trying to look tough, but the tears are still there.

okay bump

>tfw it's some random fucking 5th-tier staffer in a shadily affiliated consulting agency saying "African-Americans, we-- we get African-Americans, because they'll vote for any democrat, they'll vote for any democrat" in the middle of a 19 minute long video that only Hannity covers
>tfw your balls get bluer and bluer every time

STOP FUCKING DOING THIS TO ME OKEEFE

bumpf

This is literally pointless, ignore this guy.
Meme magic isn't real, ignore this.

bump

Post the full pic plz.

I'll reply to that!

kek be praised

It's less than 6 million posts it's nothing we will get there.

>GET MUST HAPPEN BY NOV 8TH. KEK WILLS IT FOR TRUMP.
>REPLY TO CTR SHILLS
>REPLY TO LEAFPOSTS
>REPLY TO SELF HATING NIPS
>REPLY TO SERBIAN PROXIES
>REPLY TO YOURSELF
>DO YOUR PART; LURK LESS; MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

ITS IMPOSSIBLE ITS IMPOSSIBLE ITS IMPOSSIBLE

DONT LET CTR SLIDE GOOD THREADS DONT LET CTR SLIDE GOOD THREADS DONT LET CTR SLIDE GOOD THREADS

>race baiting

HERE COME THE FIRE

>them

Still not Hillary saying it, just more of her low level cronies she can just disavow. Hillary is too smart to be caught by O'Keefe.