I'm so happy OK KO didn't flopped

I'm so happy OK KO didn't flopped

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!dXBWAbSS!jhPRxmnpixaEqR9bQIXWtA
nickandmore.com/2017/08/15/ratings-week-of-august-7-13-2017/
nickandmore.com/2017/08/23/ratings-week-of-august-14-20-2017/
nickandmore.com/2017/08/08/ratings-week-of-july-31-august-6-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=e-Zcz9J1UOs
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-wednesday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-30-2017.html]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we've seen T.K.O show up, but when is R.K.O going to appear?

Thank you user, that made my day

but

user...

I like the fact it isn't 2 meters up its own ass like adventure time and steven universe.

>KO didn't flopped

>OK KO
>no 2 meters up its own weeb ass

Don't worry. It'll come out of nowhere. I just know it.

Who says it didn't. Only Miller decides it will disappear, and it WILL disappear.

So do the robot children transfer bodies when they die, or do they all just THINK they're the same person?

The bodies are all connected to a single "Mind" computer, so yeah, they're transferred.

>Retro K.O
I dunno probably in a Super Street Fighter II reference. Have they done the car smash bonus stage thing?

Quick, post sexy Rad pics

how bout sexy everyone?

There is nothing sexy about fatlegs and frogface

gay

okay Ireland

>leave out ko.
dude you can be gay. but not a fucking degenerate.

>We didn't see KO and Dendy dance in the prom episode.
It would've been cute.

As soon as lord Boxman's done building him!

>Lord Boxman builds a Robot Duplicate of KO
>KO turns it good
>Alternatively, it's already good and Lord Boxman spends the episode trying to destroy it (with his Robot children either not knowing how to feel about killing one of their own or being pumped to scrap RKO)
IAN, IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS THREAD I RESEND ALL LEGAL RIGHTS TO THIS IDEA

Where were you when Dendy was gay?

The promo art for the console game is rad

i hope people aren't too disappointed given how the game looks
i'm sure it'll still be ok

My memory fails me; did dendy ever refer to themselves as a girl?

Honestly, the art style is the only thing that looks bad about the game so far, and even then I admire the charm it's trying to go for. I'm just hoping the gameplay is fun.

I like that cleaner art style, but I agree gameplay is most important. If the game isn't fun, no amount of visuals will carry it.

the main ones are just his favorites, that's why they're so competitive over their rivalry because they already did it with thousands of them

Any Mega link for the last 2 episodes please?

>implying it isn't going to be abosrbiled by TTG

Not with they way CN constantly hypes this show. August for CN was purely for KO and barely anything else. They purposely burned off half of the episodes so they could spam reruns for it, just like they did with TTG.

mega.nz/#F!dXBWAbSS!jhPRxmnpixaEqR9bQIXWtA

It's always in the archives.

But it did

Yes

i dont think anyone could copyright a direct robot version of another ip, but i understand you not wanting something like juju/skullgirls type incident.

I want to fuck Venomous

Are bodegas a Midwest thing? I've never heard of them before watchibg this show.

what a shitty looking artwork

It's just another name for grocery store.

a regional term for convenient stores

every fucking pair of bg chars was gay in that episode

They are all connected to separate hive minds that shares experiences and memories

>Ratings dropped 60% after like the fourth episode
>Didn't flop

OP; you're a dumb ass motherfucker, don't you?

I'm still kinda hoping for an episode where Boxman realizes Gar's weakness towards Carol and builds a Carol robot to destroy the plaza. Seems like something that could give a lot of good jokes and action scenes.

>Missed out on a day of talking about the special because I got banned for repling to this image talking about Rad's dick
Stupid sexy Radicles.

>KO follows the wrong Mommy home
I saw that! I reported it specifically to feedback saying that was a ridiculous thing to delete.
But I'm not making any kind of complaint of course, because I got banned for that. Not something to bring up here on the boards, just in the feedback

But potato is dating colewort, not dendy.

Now nick army and joff the shaolin monk are definitely in homo cahoots.

they're just friends
he's a shaolin monk. he's not dating anyone

It can always count on its illiterate demographic

You mean like every new show? Especially one that came out in a bomb format?

"It happens to other shows!" isn't an excuse for a network who wants hit after hit. Do you see any of those other shows ever airing on CN anymore?

It's CN's fault, really. They can't just surround a show around hundreds of TTG episodes and be surprised that it flops.
They're basically fucking stupid.

I'm sure they have given up is all. they see their job as "bleed money as slowly as possible, accept golden parachute"

What a revelation.

Source for this? It seems to be persistently one of if not cartoon network's highest rated shows.
nickandmore.com/2017/08/15/ratings-week-of-august-7-13-2017/
nickandmore.com/2017/08/23/ratings-week-of-august-14-20-2017/
nickandmore.com/2017/08/08/ratings-week-of-july-31-august-6-2017/
This isn't even accounting for app views, we can't even be sure OK KO isn't the top there too. Calling it a flop it really premature.
You're moving goalpost now, and yes, they do air.
You have no idea what they see their job as. You're making baseless assumptions again

>assumptions
duh. what else is there?
>baseless
not at all. listen to anything anyone has said about TV in the last decade

>yes, they do air.

>not at all. listen to anything anyone has said about TV in the last decade
This isn't even a sentence
>duh. what else is there?
Facts, evidence, reason, you know, the stuff I should never really expect from shitposters on Sup Forums
There they are, airing, Gumball, OK KO, TTG, WBB, TT, B10

>it didn't flop
>TTGO is still number one

>TTG being number one makes everything else a flop
>Being this retarded

>There they are, airing, Gumball, OK KO, TTG, WBB, TT, B10
Gumball is their second most spammed and that's only by 15%.

The rest get 5% of airtime the entire week or less.

And then that's it. This isn't even a network that struggles with having original content, they have:
Uncle Grandpa. Clarence, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Regular Show. And that's just if I were to stick with CN original alone. But none of those get re-runs.

If you actually think this is a good schedule by any means, then you're taking the term "airing" quite literally.

I live in the Midwest and I've never heard the term thrown around. Wikipedia suggests that it's mostly an NYC thing, citing a 2002 source titled the Dictionary of American Regional English. Ian did attend SVA in New York, so maybe that's where he picked it up.

Gar just complemented your heroic skills. How do you react?

I'd probably have a quick giggle with a shitty smile.

I wouldn't give a fuck. I'm just that cool to not give a fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-Zcz9J1UOs

new york has some of the oddest and most insular terminology given its high profile status. they say 'on line' when we would say 'in line'

I just wish they made Enid's legs taper in the show like they obviously does in the OPs Ian promo and how they just should.
Why must every artist that is influenced by tumblr give their female characters obese elephant legs, even when the character is supposed to be thin? It looks absolutely terrible.

>Uncle Grandpa
Was consistently falling in ratings
>Clarence
I have no explanation for this one being canceled I'll admit, but airing and promoting a show that is canceled/over doesn't make too much sense.
>Steven Universe
Even when this show is bombed after months to a year of not airing it still doesn't do as well in ratings as TTG or Loud House, and that's not even accounting for how shitty serialized shows like this do in reruns
>Adventure Time
>Serialized(now)
>Anything past the 5th or 6th seasons makes no sense unless you've seen what comes before it
>Even premieres aren't too highly rated anymore
It's dead user and we have to accept that.
>Regular Show
It's been over for like 2 years now and I honestly don't feel like looking for ratings of this to justify this. But airing ended shows isn't nearly as good for bringing in all those viewers to the new episode block
It's the same reason they stopped airing classic cartoons as Cartoon Cartoons got going.
>If you actually think this is a good schedule by any means, then you're taking the term "airing" quite literally.
It makes quite a lot of sense actually
pic related [source: showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-wednesday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-30-2017.html]
Blanked out non cartoon network shows.
Don't have the full ratings for we bare bears, and cartoon network isn't aiming for the 18-49 audience so not much to go off there, but otherwise scheduling choices of cartoon network are completely valid until further notice (app ratings)

>airing and promoting a show that is canceled/over doesn't make too much sense.
this is the attitude destroying american industry

>but otherwise scheduling choices of cartoon network are completely valid until further notice (app ratings)
Delusional or dumb? And don't expect app ratings/view counts ever.

I live in NYC and bodega is not an uncommon term. Though, most people I know just refer to them as a deli. Usually the people who use the term are immigrants, IE: the people who run those stores.

No it isn't. Special effects and a general lack of demand for animation are killing the American animation industry.

Flash is killing animation in the US.

>Delusional or dumb? And don't expect app ratings/view counts ever.
Of course they fucking count are you retarded? Cartoon Network has ads on their app and make money off of it.

it's interesting how many SU fans are moving to okko, I wonder if it has something to do with ian being the creator

started from the bottom now we here

I like enids fat leg stumps

Don't expect the ratings and view counts to ever be made public for the app. I bet they barely make any money from shitty app ads by the way, not enough to fund million dollar cartoons.

People who liked season 1-2 of SU like ok ko but some LGBT Folger are triggered over Enid already

i think it has something to do with there not being any new episodes for MONTHS
you know what's appealing? shows with new episodes

rewatching s1-s2 SU episodes is incredible how much influence had ian on them

This meme needs to die.
They probably won't be made public but you're retarded if you think they don't make money off of it.
Also Itunes

the first time I heard ian talking it surprised me how sexy his voice is

you idiot, lack of quality is causing the lack of demand. that and overall brainwashing of kids with their fucking inferior technology instead of normal internet on a normal desktop computer. what the fuck does special effects have to do with it?
flash is just a symptom

>I never said they don't make money off of it, they just make small amounts of money from it. If you think they make millions of dollars from the app you're delusional, those are the costs for making cartoons.

not really. on an ideal situation helps the studio to reduce costs keeping the quality. but of course it makes possible for any lazy fucks to shit half assed content quickly too

He voices Rad, of course his voice is sexy.

>Adventure Time
>Last Seen July
is this true?

But Flash itself is kill.

Because of special effects thing that previously were either impossible or just really ugly in live action shows aren't anymore, so they can be done without animation. Means one of the legs animation had to stand on is gone.
There isn't any real lack of quality, especially once you ignore the arbitrary idea that anime aren't cartoons, and those still underperform in America.
>overall brainwashing of kids with their fucking inferior technology
>instead of normal internet on a normal desktop computer
>"waaaah, kids these days don't like the same stuff and technology I like to use and I refuse to acknowledge any validity to their choices and instead call it brainwashing."
Why is this green text?
>they just make small amounts of money from it
Doubtful, they probably don't make less proportional to the amount of viewers than they do for TV, and apps have a lot less overhead than cable networks.
>If you think they make millions of dollars from the app you're delusional
This depends on how popular the app is doesn't it, and we don't know that, I make no assumptions either way, all I do know is that they're pushing it pretty hard, instead of partnering with something like Netflix so they clearly see a way forward through their app.
>those are the costs for making cartoons
Source?

wow you are beyond clueless. I can't even imagine what your world is like if you think animation is something people did because of things they couldn't do in live action.

It's generally known that cartoons cost millions of dollars to make. Especially in the US. They might be pushing the app, but it's pointless if it doesn't catch on and I can't see it being a success without it having 1 million users. They definitely make less money from the app, TV is more stable and established, it's the prime source of income and merch is also a strong money winner.

>decent fun action/comedy show flops
>PPG is still going strong
We're in Hell aren't we?

The fuck did you get that from? PPG gets some of the worst ratings on the network.

it's all idiot executives. best to ignore it, nothing we can do about it. talking about it just makes us all mad.

>PPG is going strong.

Nice joke, it's doing really badly and they only air it on Sudays ONE TIME.

But it's not going anywhere for a long time. We're stuck with it. Forever.