It's a "lost at sea/castaway" episode

>It's a "lost at sea/castaway" episode

>The protagonists nearly cannibalize each other
>It's never brought up again after they're rescued and nothing really changes about their relationships

That bare bears episode was fucked up, with the guy keeping himself and the girl there on purpose.

>character has a palm-print he describes a personality too out of delirium

>A palm tree is used as an improvised catapult

HEY HO HO

WE'RE GENTLEMEN OF FORTUNE AND THAT'S WHAT WE'RE PROUD TO BE

>two characters who normally hate each other find common ground
>they resume hating each other when they return to civilization

>It's a "Lord of the flies" parody, except nobody get the reference so they think it's just another castaway episode

It was a Hell in the Pacific refence

I really did like those 2 episodes of Pokémon with them trapped in the Poseidon & then on the island.

>character starts hallucinating due to hunger >character sees another character as food and tries to eat them

Jimmy Neutron defied this trope

Can't have been as bad as when steven universe did it.

Has it been long enough since LOST ended for a show to do a parody of that for the castaway episode?
If it is, I haven't seen it yet.

>they started flirting later

What did Steven Universe do?

I like how at the end of the eps they decided when they didn't wanna fight they'd simply go visit the island.
10/10 best OTP.

>character gets back in the past
>accidentally rapes themselves as a child

>It's a "artists manage to stealth insert a fetish past the censors" episode

>>One of the characters gets cannabilized offscreen by a member of the cast. Other characters assumed that they died or got lost in the ocean. The cast member never brings it up once they go back to civilization.

>that episode of American Dad where they eat a dead woman while trapped in a cave

>its the characters are on the beach and wants to surf episode
>side character complains that the napalm ruined the surf

but why curry?