/Christan/ It's not too late to be saved!

Many people have turned away from the current modern day church. I feel like Sup Forums is in that same situation.

Feminist have infiltrated our church. The good news is we have many alternatives to modern churches such as:

>Steven Anderson, He streams his sermons every Sunday and Thursday.
youtube.com/user/sanderson1611/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

youtube.com/watch?v=j921XOqiQ7o

youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

This thread is not made to argue about denominations. This thread is to guide current Sup Forums users towards more real churches rather than these feminized "modern" churches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fst41iLDUEY
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=bb9ro4IQqi8
youtube.com/watch?v=oPBooPu28QY
youtube.com/watch?v=Cwh1NoO58cY
youtube.com/watch?v=0IJ8qAy-dD4
youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc
biblehub.com/nlt/proverbs/2.htm
boundless.org/relationships/2012/where-have-the-men-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Somehow I don't think feminism is the primary reason people are turning away from the current modern day church.

Bump for a brother

bump

Bump for brother in Christ.

How do I confess my sins and get my soul saved?

Feminist have pushed broken marriage laws to fracture our Christian civilization. You think church today is the same it was 50 years ago?

you need more fiery sermons

youtube.com/watch?v=Fst41iLDUEY

Turn away from sin to thank Christ for the fact that what He has done, will make you enter Heaven.

If you slip up, be sorry, pray, and work harder to stay away from sin.

Christianity is not redpilled

What's the first step to take?

So your best example for a good Christian is a Jew marrying niggers to white women? Telling.

Depends on your denomination. I am baptist. I pray everyday in the morning to start my day off with an open mind.

I confessed my sins by asking for forgiveness.

>current year
>denying the existence of jesus christ

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Matthew 6:15
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Exodus 3:14
And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Luke 12:7
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Luke 21:18
But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

The first step is to accept Jesus Christ as your savior and that he died on the cross for all our sins and by doing so all that accept him and his sacrifice will gain entry into the kingdom of heaven

youtube.com/watch?v=bb9ro4IQqi8

youtube.com/watch?v=oPBooPu28QY

Modern (((Christianity))) is not redpilled.

You may not be old enough to have grown up in a masculine church that still preached women to be submissive and to obey their man.

Bumps for brothers in Christ

I feel like you're making 'feminists' a catch all boogie man term for all the social change you disagree with.

What are the broken marriage laws that you're referring to?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwh1NoO58cY

Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savoir and Repent of your sins. Work to remove yourself off all your sins and pray constantly to God and Jesus. Build a personal relationship with Them. Don't worship the cross and statues but live like they want you to. Christ led by example so you can take up your cross and follow him.

Matthew 3:3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

Micah 6:8
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Hosea 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Hosea 12:6 Therefore turn thou to thy God: keep mercy and judgment and wait on thy God continually.

Exodus 15:3 The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
Matthew 21:42
Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

Ephesians 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

>What are the broken marriage laws that you're referring to?
Divorce never should be no fault

Why should I care about what a bunch of Jews theorized about 2000 years ago?

>Turn away from sin
>will make you enter heaven

"For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lets any man should boast." -Eph 2:8-9

Repentance heretic detected

let's just shoot christkikes

Nobody told you that you have to care

The LGBT laws have infested our church and marriage. It has taken something holy and tried to make it 'hip'.

The other side is economically, divorce laws absolutely destroy the husband. Divorce laws should not exist to begin with, but not only do they exist they enslave the man to pay alimony, and child support.

"She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more"

John 8:11

He is against sinning because Christ said to go in sin no more

>Repentance heretic
Please stop insulting people.

Titus 3:5
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Salvation is an on-going process, not a status symbol.

youtube.com/watch?v=0IJ8qAy-dD4

Since white won't have the will to fight maybe the blacks will. They deserve it.

This.

Jewish Christianity is bullshit, so really the whole thing is bullshit. I guess you can call the real religion Christianity since words are memes, but worshiping a dead Jew would told you to give all your money to Jews and be good slaves to Jews is a stupid fucking religion.

I was listening to some radio evangelical last week and ive never heard more kike bootlicking in my life. was really thinking about getting back into the church but that redpilled me

no, it never was. ever. "redpilled" implies the truth about something and the truth is that god is a fake imaginary friend that you retards believe lives in the sky.

For salvation, user: Let Jesus into your life, you will be eternally fulfilled.

>give all your money to Jews and be good slaves to Jews
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Film about how jews are cursed because they did not accept Jesus Christ

youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc

delete this that is an idol

it isnt, but the social justice movement is. Feminism has a big hand, but it's just one head of the hydra.

Revalation 3:9
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

We were a Christian nation that became the strongest in the world, we invented the internet, we went to the moon.

To deny that our Christian culture had nothing to do with that is ridiculous. Religion is the backbone to culture, and culture is the theory of how to make the best country.

You can be atheist, I am not here to save you.

This thread is to show other Christians that not everyone buys into the 'modern' church

>caring about those people who call themselves jews doing evil works

It's not your place to kill them. You can't be an emissary of peace if you're preaching about throwing them in ovens.

God is going to kill them, but I think they just don't realize it.

>told you to give all your money to Jews and be good slaves to Jews
It never says this though.
The Bible literally calls jews a generation of vipers that can't possibly enter the gates of heaven

That's called sanctification m8, not salvation.

The modern day church has two factions within it:
1. Those who think they need to "temper" God's truth to be more "appealing"
2. Those who rest on the Word of God and preach the Gospel.

#1 are the churches that are dying because they've substituted modern thinking and the latest fads for gospel truth.

#2, primarily the Reformed churches, are experiencing tremendous growth with the Spirit moving in them. If Sup Forums wants to check it out, Calvin, Spurgeon, John Piper, or Matt Chandler are phenomenal examples of exactly what the church should be teaching

Stop appropriating our culture, you piece of shit.

When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but that instead a riot was breaking out, he took water and washed his hands before the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “You shall bear the responsibility.” All the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children"

>I jump from a sinking ship

That's why your race is dying senpai

I have a weird mix of new-age, norse pagan, and chaote beliefs. I'm not here to troll anyone for their religion. In fact, weirdly, I saw a thread praying for Trump, and I was quite moved and touched by it, and said Amen at the end of the prayer at his latest rally live stream.

So, without using Pascal's Wager, I want you to red-pill me on Christianity and convert me. As much as I like the true Christian ideals, it might be difficult, from the active results I've witnessed from my current belief system.

>This thread is to show other Christians that not everyone buys into the 'modern' church

But the church you buy into is still cucked beyond help.

>tfw believe in God
>tfw believe Jesus Christ was the son of God
>don't go to church
>don't pray
>believe that people should just strive to do "good things" and be "good people"
I don't know what I am.
My father was a pastor for much of my young life, so I learned quite a bit.
I keep a very open mind when it comes to religion, but the first two points are absolute.

>I want you to red-pill me on Christianity and convert me.
we can answer questions but we are not exactly doctors of theology

>I have a weird mix of new-age, norse pagan, and chaote beliefs.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Praised be Lucifer the morning star who dared to defy the omnipotence itself. His act of rebellion is an inspiration to us all who are bound by the shackles of dogmatic slavery. He's the true savior of mankind as he wants to liberate humanity from divine oppression. Jeshua is a false ally because god never sought to help us, only to test us and now he simply chooses to ignore us.

HAIL SATAN OUR TRUE MASTER!

>believe that people should just strive to do "good things" and be "good people"

and who would decide what is good and what is not, if it wasn't for god

The murder of Christians globally. Thinking its ok.

Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Sums up precisely what's happening to Sweden.

You are culturally a Christian. You have not found a church for you, and that's okay. Keep strong faith and keep God in your heart brother.

All churches follow a phony god.

And Sup Forums can't prove me wrong, lmfao.

I just discovered this on my own and felt like I made a huge breakthrough

I felt like I needed to post it somewhere so I found this thread

biblehub.com/nlt/proverbs/2.htm

This entire proverb just resonates with me like nothing else.

>The Benefits of Wisdom

>My child, a listen to what I say, and treasure my commands.

>Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding.

>Cry out for insight, and ask for understanding.

>Search for them as you would for silver; seek them like hidden treasures.

>Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge of God.

>For the Lord grants wisdom! From his mouth come knowledge and understanding.

>He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest. He is a shield to those who walk with integrity.

>He guards the paths of the just and protects those who are faithful to him.

>Then you will understand what is right, just, and fair, and you will find the right way to go.

>For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will fill you with joy.

>Wise choices will watch over you. Understanding will keep you safe.

>Wisdom will save you from evil people, from those whose words are twisted.

>These men turn from the right way to walk down dark paths.

>They take pleasure in doing wrong, and they enjoy the twisted ways of evil.

>Their actions are crooked, and their ways are wrong.

>Wisdom will save you from the immoral woman, from the seductive words of the promiscuous woman.

>She has abandoned her husband and ignores the covenant she made before God.

>Entering her house leads to death;it is the road to the grave.

>The man who visits her is doomed. He will never reach the paths of life.

>Follow the steps of good men instead, and stay on the paths of the righteous.

>For only the godly will live in the land, and those with integrity will remain in it.

>But the wicked will be removed from the land, and the treacherous will be uprooted.

>he thinks salvation is works based

You're Matthew 7 desu

"“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’"

>primarily the Reformed churches, are experiencing tremendous growth with the Spirit moving in them. If Sup Forums wants to check it out, Calvin, Spurgeon, John Piper, or Matt Chandler are phenomenal examples of exactly what the church should be teaching
its almost like in business that you must always be moving forward and if you are standing still then you are behind and thus those churches are seeking to evangelize and proselytize are growing while those churches like the Anglicans and Presbyterians and Lutherans are falling behind

Sweden is an example of what happens when you let feminist/liberals completely destroy the church and their values.

You are a country with a very dark future ahead of you.

>Implying I'm American
kek, que chiste :^)

Get saved, user.

Show a blind man how to see. Yep a master of logic you are. Enjoy your invaders.

Sup Forums pretends that their eyes are open to the world while simultaneously, unironically believing in floating men in the sky that are omnipotent are actually real.
ahahahahahahahahah

Let me tell you why i specifically will never trust the Catholic church or any institutional religious sect ever. I'm not an atheist i'm a objective neutralist.

>inb4 centrist meme. Its not even taking a position in the argument you dumb fucks.
>inb4 muh peace and noh fiting. I'd rather not get my hands bloodied on something that has been raging for literally 2000 years now, and with hardly and answers to EITHER side of the debate. It's a meat grinder.

Now with that shit out of the way, i sympathize with Christians because i used to be a catholic.
let me explain why i don't trust the church anymore.

It has to do with the book of revelations and no, Jewish conspiracies of manipulating bible thumpers is BTFO by this. The part when it says that the pope is supposed to mislead his entire following and appoint the anti-Christ as the messiah is ultimately a warning to anything that may have been edited out of the book. It doesn't make any sense for the Jews to put it there. Also, its technically an insurance policy if you think about it. As to why the Jews would put that in there, i don't know. But theres no rational reason for them to mislead the populace except for deception and it would be obviously folly.

Why isn't it happening to the Czech Republic or Estonia?
Why is it happen in Germany on behest of pastor's daughter Angela Merkel, head of the Christian Democratic Union?

Let me guess you worship a frog?

This thread is not for you. It is for people who want to better themselves by following the path of Christ.

You just want to antagonize a religion that his on the brink of extinction while mosques get built in your neighborhood.

Wake up brother.

The Anti-Christ and the Jewish "Messiah" is the same person

Even if you don't believe Christianity with all its warts got us to where we are today and was the best place for Secularism to grow. So even if you don't believe you should just pretend and burn some witches brother.

Free bump

>‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’
This sounds exactly opposite to me. This, in my opinion, outlines people who believe attending church, quoting scripture, and hollowly praying every night believe this is their ticket to salvation.
I've never once doubted my salvation. It's something you just "know", not something you feel you have to maintain.

Here is an excellent article explaining why church attendance is declining among men:

boundless.org/relationships/2012/where-have-the-men-gone

Still, my fucking point is. The Catholic patriarch is supposed to appoint the "jewish" false prophet as the messiah. That being, i can't trust the church.

This is a very frightening prospect, to be honest.

>It doesn't make any sense for the Jews to put it there.
Literally what? The Revelation came from John.

In any case, I don't believe Revelation is a book that anyone should be hanging their hat on. It seems to me that it is a book that the Spirit has not chosen to illuminate yet, which is why there's almost never been consensus about its contents.

Brother who I am and where I live does not concern me. I am simply following my own will, forging my own path and listening to my own thoughts. Faith alone can't provide with the salvation I need, only the power from within. No restraints, no hesitation, Satan is true power.

You are going to believe when you feel like Van Hellsing with all the fuckers trying to kill you and your loved ones. Unless you are cool with a Sweden style tolerance.

I dont worship anything because Im not a complete retard.

> It came from John.

2000 years of trustworthy translation and infallible loyalty to god from man hmm?

Somethings not quite right with that.

This thread does not concern you then. Go tell a muslim that you are a Satanist.

>never been consensus about its contents
I agree. It's extremely metaphorical and I believe when the time comes you'll start seeing correlations.

You are do not become "saved" for all time. That's heresy. People who believe in once saved, always saved, are likely going to hell.

Also the Muslim Mahdi, as well. Some Jews (The ones not of the synagogue of satan) will see these connections and come to Christ. In the end god wants to have as many as possible come to him.

Okay, so specifically, how is it more of a benefit to convert to Christianity, rather than just follow my current belief structure, and follow the same values? "Because Heaven" doesn't really work, because that is kind of an a priori argument, I have to already believe that Heaven and God are real to be convinced by it, and as much as I would like to just believe in it, I have experiences that lead to me leaning towards other options.

Can't tell if you're trying, or just religious shitposting, but actual points raised by someone who genuinely believes is more likely to get to me than Bible quotes. I have to actually believe that the Bible is the word of God for them to have meaning to me.

>The murder of Christians globally
Do you know what's going to happen?

Revelation 6:11
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Joel 2:31
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.
Amos 5:18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light.
19 As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.
20 Shall not the day of the Lord be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

They won't have anywhere to hide when the earthquake hits. No salvation, no light.

If you decide to go and kill, don't be surprised when you get killed.

Matthew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

>Why isn't it happening to the Czech Republic or Estonia?
When someone says "degenerate sodomite", I don't automatically think of CR or Estonia. Though they don't necessarily come to mind as Christian nations, I don't think they embraced death as much as Sweden or Germany has.

>forging my own path and listening to my own thoughts
You have no way of knowing which thoughts are your own, you are lost.

>The Catholic patriarch is supposed to appoint the "jewish" false prophet as the messiah.
and so what of course the pope would anoint the antichrist when rome used to burn those translated the bible and went against their will

But you said people should "strive to do good things" and "be good people"

That is a works-based view. Good works and regeneration are gifts of the Spirit alone.

Religion is cancer. In abo religion you need to make an incision into your dick so another Male of the tribe can fuck the hole in the penis.

That's religion. Just cause Christianity is trying to be progressive and market itself to a wider audience by re-writing it's historical fact books multiple times over, doesn't mean it originated with the same archaic retarded abo nigger ideals.

Catholic here

I would just like to state that I know God exists and he has greatly improved my life

Basically everything I pray for comes true in one way or another. And not just 5 second prayers. But frequently reoccurring prayers and serious reflection

I have also recently been trying to improve myself and he has helped me with that as well...even though I tend to lapse like a shitlord...im trying

>find my dream gf, future wife
>improve relationship with family
>strength at work during difficult times

I would also like to say that I have experienced really unexplainable mini miracles throughout my life...like little things that are just so perfect...not even big or important things...its weird to explain but I know they are real

I would also highly recommend giving back to the church in some way through community service or serving in some position for your church

Use the skills God has given you to help the church and he will reward you in ways you cannot imagine

Deus Vult and Ave Maria Niggas

>Can't tell if you're trying
It's not my responsibility to make sure you knock on the door.

What's not quite right is that you're doubting the validity and integrity of the Holy Scriptures.

This thread is not for an argument about denominations. We are all brother of Christ regardless of our interpretations. We have a bigger enemy of the church and it isn't the Catholics, Baptist, Lutherans etc..

It's modern liberal/feminist who destroy our churches.

Still my point. ITS STILL IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS.

Whoops meant for

No thats rational because we know mankind is not infallible to corruption. Thats being steadfast against being mislead. "Follow no one blindly."