Superman #30 Storytime

"A Minute Longer" Part Two.

Sinestro versus Suparallax!

Excited for this.

How horrifying.

What?

Oh shit! SuperDoom reference! Outside of New Super-Man, I did not expect that to get a reference anywhere else

those are his fear. hurting his friends, lois dying, jon being hated and turning against him because he's a bad parent

What the fuck is even going on? Lantern stories are always so fucking retarded

Soooo.. did someone forget to change the font?

>ywn fuck Lyssa
JUST

I love Superman

Thanks for the storytime, Norrin.

Can't wait for APOKOLIPS next.

>dat Lyssa
Dick status: MUH

Thanks, OP. I honestly enjoyed this more than most of Tomasi's "plots".

Thanks for reading.
Support your local comic shop!

Batman: Green Lanterns:

Ooops!
NEXT
• Please note the following content updates for Superman #31-#32, written by James Bonny with art by Tyler Kirkham and covers by Ian Churchill:
>In Superman #31 (JUL170394 / JUL170395, $2.99 ea.), Lois Lane is after the interview of a lifetime. The subject of her Daily Planet article: Deathstroke the Terminator! Determined to get "inside the mind of a killer," Lois follows a trail of bodies across the globe and comes face to face with the ultimate assassin. But the encounter turns deadly and, with Superman half a world away, the interview of a lifetime could cost Lois Lane her life! Don't miss part one of "Breaking Point"!
>In Superman #32 (AUG170251 / AUG170252, $2.99 ea.), the concluding chapter of "Breaking Point," Deathstroke has come to Metropolis...and he's got his sights set on Superman. Slade Wilson gives the Man of Steel an impossible choice: maintain his ideals and let the love of his life die, or save Lois Lane and become a killer himself. Will Deathstroke push Superman to his breaking point?

Maybe the letterer acted up.

it got pushed back actually. next is a two parter with memestroke

>I'd like to see you take it
Holy shit, Clark just made Sinestro his bitch

FINALLY M'GANN

Originally solicited cover for Superman #31 by Ryan Sook

I like the Titans team of Jon, I wonder if he is going to be paired with Rose or with M'gan?

Well that was crap.

...and DC changed that to pic related at first. IMPERIUS LEX will start on October 18 with this new cover.

>more stories without Tomasi
I'm perfectly ok with this.

I want that as a poster

>Deathstroke capturing Louis and for some meme reasons Clark can't simply fly in with light speed and end everything in an instant
Already boring. Will skip the next 2 issues

>more meme suit Lex
Just end it already

>tfw you're a cosmic fear monster but Superman still cares about you

Darn. I was looking forward to Apokolips.

>expecting anything good from DC
Why?

Go away, Nick Spencer

Superman truly is the most caring.

That's hokey and not in a good way.

I love superman vs other people's villain stories.

>Yeah, this is why you aren't one of my villains.
>Proceeds to style all over them

Superman is pretty much aware of the way these sorts of cosmic entities work and him not really hating any of them makes sense for his awareness and his character.

I'm in the opposite camp, this was a waste of time.

This is american comics. The stories go forever and aren't ever working towards a final endgame. There is no such thing as a waste of time because the entire point is to generally just have fun.

The previous arc was a big waste of time. This arc is actually good.

>Superman is pretty much aware of the way these sorts of cosmic entities work
Fuck you no he doesn't. He has zero experience with Parallax and zero understanding of the emotional spectrum.

Why is Wonder Woman the spirit of love or whatever?

Superman seems to inspire more hope and love than WW ever does. In the comics, anyway.

WW seems to have a thing for necks. Me, owning a neck, am scared of her.

Well I didn't. I find this type of superman stories to be self-satisfying circlejerks.

Superman keeps up with shit tons of stuff going on with other heroes and other shit in the DC universe. He's damn well aware of parallax and what parralax can do. This isn't even close to the first time he's dealt with parralax shit. This superman remembers shit from before flashpoint.

>This superman remembers shit from before flashpoint
Wasn't this rectonned in Reborn?

Bullshit, using hope to contain fear while wearing a YL ring. Fuck off

>Benes
Why waste him on a guy-centric book?

>Wearing Batman's utility belt as a garter belt

That's kinda hot.

Fill-in

Supes is a bro.

>meme
when will this meme end?

>Cranky poster is at it again
Sigh. Will you ever stop and get a life? Can't you go back to the Batman thread hmmm?

Nice cover.

It doesnt make sense though. Typical Superman comics, bullshit till the end.

I wonder if they will retell Death of/Superdoomed in the rebirth continuity?

how did she change her clothes and skin color?

>Typical Superman comics, bullshit till the end.
Then why are you shitposting and trolling in a Superman thread? Why not go back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

However, if you're indigo you will not bleed

How is that a shitpost? Superman used hope to contain fear while wearing a yellow lantern ring. Fuck off idiot.

The GLC can't take care of much of anything atm but sure, you do that

Did she lose her ring, too?

He just convinced Parallax to enter the yellow ring, he didn't use it perse. Parallax would rather go inside the ring (which has been shown for years to be able to house the entities) rather than be sapped that Sinestro, it's not that hard to get.

No, it merged both of them together.

So this is all leading up to Superman getting a Blue Ring in Doomsday clock and restoring Manhattan's optimism right?

That not what they have been doing. Apparently, n52 got spilt into two people who one of them get lost in time. Superman being from pre-flashpoint has been rectonned.

So Parralax is a pussy is that what you're saying? He'd rather be trapped in Sinestro's creation than be inside of Sinestro? Fuck off idiot.

Yes he says how Sinestro made him feel small

you have reading problems budy

I really don't think that's actually how it went, moreso that what constitutes pre and post new 52 was just not as we know it due to manhatten fuckery. What he still remembers from then was still what was, at least as per Wally being literally under the same circumstance.

Then Parallax has been made a piece of shit thanks to typical Superman comics. Typical

It's literally said in the book that Parallax is burrowing deeper in Superman because he's afraid of Sinestro. Parallax has been shown to be afraid a bunch of times, also if you read Hal and the GLC it's shown that Sinestro is siphoning everything from Parallax. Maybe you should read before you talk shit, you're looking like a real retard.

He literally just had a talk with pre-52 wally west because both of them come from before everything got new 52'd up the ass.

What reading problems? They rectonned Jon being born in the batcave and pretty much everything that linked superman to pre-flashpoint.

He doesn't want to be Sinestro's slave. That's made BRUTALLY clear in the story.

Fuck off idiot. Superman calling on hope to contain Parallax is shit. What really should have happened in this garbage comic is Sinestro containing Parallax and kicking Clarks ass back to earth. Fuck off.

That happened before the reborn rectonned though

Sinestro is still recovering from being blown up in warworld, he was shown to not be in full power so how would he be able to beat Parallax and Superman? You sure are cranky, did you parents never told you they loved you?

you a madman better get off the chan lady

>written by James 'Deathstroke didn't need a Rebirth aka I'm bitter that Priest's run has gotten so much praise' Bonny
Please hurry back Tomasi and Gleason.

It merged their timelines but in doing so it overwrote most of new 52 superman's everything with the pre-52 superman's timeline. He still remembers the pre-52 stuff.

Are capable of writing coherent sentences or are you just going to throw memes?

Why not? Like he said every living being has some fear in them. Him acknowledging it and refusing to let it control him but instead use his boundless hope makes perfect sense. Especially for Superman.

Literally nothing after reborn imply that he does.

This comic just made Parallax into a pussy. Sinestro is the YL, he would fuck Superman and Parallax. Oh but because it's a Supes comic we cant have that. We have to have Supes call on hope and love to save the day. Fuck off.

Do not reply to crankyposter user, he hasn't gotten his afternoon nap and a bar of snickers yet.