#LetHerChoose General #3

#LetHerChoose General #3

Previous threads:
Clinton is caught on audio supporting rigging a Palestinian election. If normies find out she supports rigging elections, she is fucking FINISHED.

soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1
youtube.com/watch?v=lAm43TWpbXM
youtube.com/watch?v=U-W-SYn-uhk
rt.com/usa/364628-clinton-rigging-palestine-tape/
observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

We'll do something similar to #DraftOurDaughters. We need a catchy hashtag. Catchy images. And a quick, easy way for someone seeing the images/hashtag to access the audio.
We also want people to spread it for us. So we have two opposing hashtags.
First, the anti-Hillary people start spreading #UnderminePalestine. We will also hijack #FreePalestine for more attention, but the images will only include the #UnderminePalestin tag.
Then we create a counter-movement that we pretend is from pro-Clinton people. We want to make Hillary Clinton look like an egotistical self-entitled cunt. So we'll use #LetHerChoose She tried to rig Palestine, now it's her turn to choose how the US election goes.

We'll use phrases such as "rig", "subvert", "manipulate" and "pre-determine" in the images. Also phrases like "Manipulate Muslims", "Undermine Palestine" and "Democracy Was A Mistake".
In the #LetHerChoose images, we'll include the Hillary Clinton logo and "Paid for by Hillary For America".
It might be obvious her campaign didn't really pay for it, but that is okay: The fact that it's a "hoax" will make people talk about it all the more.

Font:
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TQxrnIv4mo0
youtube.com/watch?v=Bon1yd3LsJc
youtube.com/watch?v=rhO4-yGdPyc
youtube.com/watch?v=23MAd7QVAaA
vocaroo.com/i/s0yE4vDziR2d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We also want a good video that we'll end up linking. We want one that first takes audio from this video youtu.be/TQxrnIv4mo0
First we take audio and maybe video from approximately 11:38 to 12:11 when Clinton says "Now Donald Trump has gone low, but in that last debate he said something that was truly horrifying. He refused to say he would respect the results of this election. I know, it has never been done before, nobody. You can go back and look at debates and speeches. Nobody running for president representing one of our two major parties has ever said that."
Then take audio and maybe video from approximately 12:24 to 12:28 when she says "in our country, we have free and fair elections"
Then add the audio of the Palestine tape.

Here are some preliminary videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Bon1yd3LsJc
youtube.com/watch?v=rhO4-yGdPyc
youtube.com/watch?v=23MAd7QVAaA
vocaroo.com/i/s0yE4vDziR2d

Full Quote:
I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake. And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.

Someone good at video editing please make a better version.

Here's another image to use

>youtube.com/watch?v=Bon1yd3LsJc
Is great EXCEPT "i" is not capitalized (around 47 seconds)
Whoever made the video please fix that. And maybe also make the "in 2006 Hamas won" paragraph stay up a few seconds longer. Good work though, the video is great aside from that

#BanDemocracy

BLM was pro-palestinian. maybe push this out on their hashtags

Good idea. In addition to co-opting #FreePalestine we'll also co-opt #BlackLivesMatter

#UnderminePalestine
#FreePalestine
#BlackLivesMatter

bump

Can we throw qr code to recording on these

Do you know how to make a QR code?

If so then yes but instead of the recording, let's do it to a video once is completed

bump

Have a bump

BUMP

Bumps for you.

Please make this happen Sup Forums, you're my only hope

someone with photoshop make this shit

That`s some a grade autism

Ok what do we need to call this shit? This needs to be the final nail in the coffin. Any ideas?

Democracy is too valuable too be left to chance

Free bump

Bump

ClintonGate

#DemocracyforPalestine

Nice

This is great.

I think we should start spreading #UnderminePalestine images before we start to spread #LetHerChoose images but regardless, this is great

May ClintonGate commense!

#UnderminePalestine

thats great, do we have meme pics for that yet

Bumping this.

We have this but it should be redone, with #LetHerChoose removed, #UnderminePalestine added and everything cleaned up
See for raw image

bumping for this, anons with photoshop please help!!!!

We can also use the OP image if #LetHerChoose is added

BUMPING DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

i guess bumping?

k

its because i'm really disoriented and cant tell which is ctr and is not.

you don't break a quote in two like that
you should make these two frames overlap and put the quote as one piece

Stop spamming ur fag thread.

Shut OP down for good: Never encourage Jew-like behavior.

Probably right, I didn't make the original image, just modified it
Fuck off CTR

#HillaryWillDetermine

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

It's okay m8

Fuck you nigger I'm bumping it again

Bumping. at least, i hope these created posters will have an effect on normies that is drastic enough to swing them towards trump .

Where did all the shills go?

bump get comfy

Hashtag ideas
#DemocracyByOurRules
or simply
#DemocracyOurWay

bump
They don't want to bump this thread.

Being executed hopefully commie style

bump

Bump for the freedom and prosperity of future generations.

Bumping, this needs to gain some traction, we could make this as bad as the Trump tape. This is our chance to win this for him. SPREAD THIS.

#FreePalestine would be a good hashtag to use, #PalestinianLivesMatter too maybe?

The hashtags we'll actually use in the images are #UnderminePalestine and #LetHerChoose
We'll also tag #FreePalestine and #BlackLivesMatter along with the #UnderminePalestine images to co-opt those hashtags

Alright nice, I think this will matter more to normies than the FBI investigation. They all seem to have a hard on for Palestine.

the current FBI investigation is more important

Exactly.

So first we spread #UnderminePalestine

But we need the JewTube video fixed Whoever made that video please get the fuck back here and make those few minor changes, then upload it with a real title rather than "Untitled2"

MSM is already reporting on that. We have to get normies to see this too. If they see it all at once -- no, WHEN they see it all at once -- It will be the final nail in Hillary's coffin.

And it will be our victory. Our victory for Donald Trump.

bump

If this gets out, it will end her.
#HillaryCanFixIt
#HillaryDecides

Yeah whoever made this fix this ASAP, other than the "i" and the title it's perfect

This one is too obviously fake. Also. Take out the #DraftOurDaughters part out: it's unrelated and the last thing we want is to make it clear that we're subverting them.

Well done, Hugo! (by the way, where did the eagle in the middle of your flag go?)

Combining with #DraftOurDaughters might help this lift off

this thread is now converted into a HillDawg thread, no offensive madame president memes, posts, or audio/video. also no Drumpf. if you break these rule(s) you will be charged with treason on november 8th

Drumpf has till november 8th to pay his taxes

Sorry Drumpfkins, it's just genetics!

Sorry for samefagging, but I must insist, we need to expose the double standard.
I think we really need to drive the point home on the #NoFlyZone thing, that shit is gonna kill us all, Fallout style

Waaa! She cheated! She cheated! *FARRTTT* Ivanka, bring the toilet paper! Also come kiss daddy!

are you guys spreading this shit? i dont see many pics from these hashtags

come on shitpost and stop being lazy faggots! fire up those twitters

>We want to make Hillary Clinton look like an egotistical self-entitled cunt.

WOW you guys work fast. How did you do that?

You lost boy? I said this is a HillDawg thread now.

women are attracted to intelligence and respect

Definitely needs quotation marks

what women REALLY want

Hardcore samefag shilling. CTR is on suicide watch

There's still hope guys, come to the good side, before HillDawg arrests the cyber bullies and russian shills for treason

Yasss, slay the fat orange raper~

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU CTR. GTFO, YOU'RE A DISGRACE TOWARD YOUR COUNTRY!

That's just too far. That's over the line.

the shillspam confirms this is a good idea, as always.
Anyway, maybe it's because they're all virgins but why they try to use sex and kinks to demoralize? They think that shit is effective lol. Do they even realize where the fuck they are?

CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE ELECTORATE CONUT, THANKS TEXAS! HAHAHA!

this is going to be such a humiliating defeat for Drumpf!

Yeah buddy, you surely know your enemy. This is exactly like tumblr and reddit.

YOUR QUEEN IS BEING INVESTIGATED AS WE SPEAK. VERY SOON, SHE'LL BE CHARGED.

ALL DRUMPF SUPPORTERS IN THIS THREAD ARE GOING IN THE FOLDER

I'm sick of Daddies hugs and kisses! I'm with her!

God bless you, OP.