HAPPENING

It's fucking happening!!!!!!!
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/consulate-workers-istanbul-leave/

WW3 ABOUT TO START. Either they wanna distract us from the election, they're taking action against Russia, or something really incriminating about Turkey is gonna get leaked in Hilldawgs emails.

Regardless, IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING FOR REAL THIS TIME HOLY SHIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1h1mT8ctNk
sputniknews.com/us/201610291046875566-clinton-turkey-donations/
hurriyetdailynews.com/erdogan-putin-agree-to-clear-aleppo-of-nusra.aspx?pageID=238&nID=105125&NewsCatID=352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or ISIS will target yet another tourist populated location.
Not everything is about you lad.

Can confirm, hearing nuclear weapon loading noises as we speak

obligatory roach

call your mom back, user

BumperIn

what's it like living in a shithole where everyone has a black jewfro?

"lad"

Wannabe brit spotted

they're just withdrawing from another unstable dictatorship.

𛲠𛲠

American """"""banter""""""

Can confirm, Turkish bolis are swarming the embassy

Raw photo

how many explosions there gonna be in the next 2 weeks?

Don't be mad Tunisia, some of us respect Muslim cultures mashalla.

you realize that embassy employees all live such sheltered lives between the embassy compound and whatever offsite gated community they live in that they basically live in a different world from the country they're stationed in, right?

No we are definitely more important than you

OH SHIT, IS IT FINALLY ABOUT TO HAPPEN? FALLOUT FUCKING WHEN?

The followinh is a list of locations that will be untouched by nuclear strikes and should be relatively safe from any radiation. It took several hours to
research all these states for locations with the highest chance of survival.

IF YOUR STATE ISN'T LISTED SORRY, but I wasn't able to find any locations that would be safe from nuclear strikes or radiation.

CALIFORNIA: (North) Crescent City, (Mid) King City, (South) Lake Morena County Park

NEW MEXICO: Truth or Consequences (stay the hell away from Spaceport America)

OREGON: 50 Miles away from Portland (Eugene and Medford as well to be on the safe side)

IDAHO: Anywhere near the Oregon border, DON'T go near BOISE

WASHINGTON: Olympic Peninsula Forests, or anywhere west of Mt. Olympus

ARIZONA: (Mid) Kaibab National Forest Headquarters [Ivestigate Flagstaff 24 hours after bombs fall to migrate], (North) Jacob Lake, (South) Ajo Station near Why; be prepared for the inevitable Mexico migration to reach Puerto Penasco for ocean resources

WYOMING: Jackson (expect slight radiation from wind currents)

S DAKOTA: Buffalo (expect slight radiation from wind currents)

MAINE: Eustis (had to consider Canadian targets for this one)

UTAH: Bluff

NEVADA: Not many strikes expected, but California's radiation will hit hard. Best bet would be to move to closest safe zone in another state or to Sheldon National Antelope Refuge.

TEXAS: Far west Texas; Big Bend National Park (Rio Grande is crucial for long term survival, don't veer too far), Don't go to El Paso

ALASKA: Stay 50 miles away from Anchorage and the oil pipelines.

SAN FELIPE, MEXICO: My location near the sea peninsula. Small fishing town full of mostly American retirees.

If you go to Mexico, meet me at 30°55′49″N 114°48′59″W

If you have a private plane and wish to land, the airband frequency is 118.5 MHz

*EAST COAST ANONS

If by the ocean, best bet would be to steal a boat or a plane, and head towards the south Atlantic.

That is some nasty shit, what is that yellow growth on the vent?

Also checked

Fucking Constantinople time

who the fuck said anything about an embassy?

How does this relate to world war 3? Stuff like this happens all the time, especially with countries that we have embassy's in that are getting dangerous.

I also want to know this and would like to check the trips here.

>How does this relate to world war 3?
>not knowing turkey is related to the war in Syria, therefore also linked to Russia

Look at this motherfucker and laugh

I th-think... it's french fries?
He's feeding his roaches... oh my god...

The coup didn't work, so Erdogan has to go another way. I was thinking a terrorist bonanza of US funded ISIS would blow up half the country but I guess they have something else in store if dip staff is getting evacuated.

RIP Turks 2016

>it's the daily omgeeeee we're all about to die!!!! thread
hint: nothing is going to happen you fear mongering retards

gunboats in 30 minutes

are you sure they're not just trying to avoid another benghazi?|

I mean, after the kek fest that came from benghazi, don't you think the state department is a little wary of any kind of threat?

I mean, you fuckers won't shut up about a standard operational hazard.

That's a pretty vague association to base a happening on, user. Perhaps they're being pulled out because Turkey is a shithole of political unrest and they're worried about something happening within the country soon, especially since there was an attempted coup not long ago?

Gulenists are all in exile protected in the US, there's no way US intelligence didn't know about said planned coup and if you read Wikileaks dropped emails they've been wondering what to do about Erdogan for years because he won't fall into line

I'm getting scared now, you fuck....

>implying all those things didn't happen
>implying we don't keep narrowing down the number of realities in which mankind still exists with every "near miss"
>implying our batshit-crazy year is not the result of the world ending several times over the past few
>implying CERN has not been aware of this for over a decade

CONFIRMED

TOTAL ANNIHILATION IN 30 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!

>my conspiracy theory says
kys
ironic considering all the happening that have had to be false for this image to exist in the first place

>boths sides have been pushing for ww3
>neither of us fight wars on our own soil
>weve found our battle ground

Turkey is finished, just hold still little roach, it will be over soon.

so Turkey will ally with Russia? Did they give up on sucking the EU cock?

Lads what is happening?!

What conspiracy theory?

Obama is funding a Kurd army to dominate the border with Turkey, Hillary gave a speech saying she will "Partner with our Kurdish allies". They fucking hate the Kurds in Turkey, they are considered Al Qaeda there for all the PYD/PKK terrorism.

Erdogan now is making deals with Putin and Netanyahu, both of which are enemy #1 in the US right now.

are you blind? that's some kind of skeleton

NUCLEAR TANKS ARE 30 MINUTES OUT.

Morons think depth of knowledge means conspiracy theory so they feel better about their own stupidity.

I always heard navy intelligence guys retiring and flocking to Missouri for some strange reason. Now i understand why.

>tfw i know this map is wrong on my location
>no shelter required
>know from old cold war documents they will nuke the uranium plant down the street
Fuggg

Won't that depend on the direction of the wind

I think the map takes that into account

Oh look, its the daily "WW3 is really starting this time" thread.

We're already dead

MAYBE IF OBANGO WASN'T CAMPAIGNING FOR SHILLARY CLITON HE COULD DO PRESIDENTIAL SHIT LIKE PREVENT WORLD WAR 3. INSTEAD OF ACTIVELY CAMPAIGNING FOR THE CUNT WHO'S GOING TO START IT.

confirmed. here is the proof
youtube.com/watch?v=B1h1mT8ctNk

>implying he isnt trying to start it to postpone the election

>B-b-but he said im gonna make ATESTUGLA great again also

=((

Dont leave us...

funny how this happens only hours after its leaked that the Clinton campaign is worried about brides from Ergodan...

sputniknews.com/us/201610291046875566-clinton-turkey-donations/

missed calls, voicemail, unread text, you're terrible

>Turkroach
Go shave your fucking back, subhuman.

>wanna be brit
Everyone who is not a brit types that stupid shit

bump

THAT'S ME IN THE CORNER

THAT'S ME N THE SPOT

LIGHT!

Thanks for the update, Finnbro.

Nigger, you're just pissed his family actually talks to him.

It be nice it he said something back

I have found the origin of this evacuation. Erdogan just made a deal with Putin to purge Aleppo of Al Qaeda/Nusra fighters:

hurriyetdailynews.com/erdogan-putin-agree-to-clear-aleppo-of-nusra.aspx?pageID=238&nID=105125&NewsCatID=352
>“Those who want to hamper Turkey’s involvement in the Mosul operation are the ones who are uneasy because we spoiled the game in Syria,” Erdoğan said.

>“Those who steered 3 million migrants to Turkey thought we could not deal with this burden. But when the outcome was not as they expected, they set their hopes on using terrorist organizations,” he added.

>Both ISIL and the Syrian Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG), the military wing of the Democratic Union Party (PYD), “are pawns that serve the same purpose and are supported by the same powers,” Erdoğan also stated, without giving details.

Hint: the details are the Obama administration

and trump being such a punk pussy bitch and bottom bitch tier boner for putting will probably praise and be okay without seeing this bullshit for what it is.

>tfw native Missourian

I think we're coming up to the part where the powers that be have to decide if they want to fall apart or make one final move, all or nothing.

so Turkey will move over to Russia & China

Iran is already teetering on friendly terms with them

and Pakistan would most likely enjoy allies against India

that would make five Continental Powers completely able to take out Europe, Japan, the Arabs, and India

it would be a full blown war of Continental Asia vs the West

>IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING FOR REAL THIS TIME HOLY SHIT.

Damn, we'd get destroyed.

>TFW you live in the one radiation free pocket in Pennsylvania

feelsgoodman

I like this theory, bretty good scifi desu

Kek

>yfw Poli will be Christian again in your lifetime

That webm is so perfect.
I love limmys show

Unless we complete the missile shield.
The big one most likely won't happen until 2020-22
The military knows this and wants Trump in so we can re-arm and prepare. (we're not ready for a hillary zerg rush)
If we can't hold Europe or a foothold in Asia we sink them as they try to cross the ocean.
We would need a much bigger fleet just as Trump has promised as our current fleet would not last by current estimates if it's a long war on all fronts.
But on course the longer we wait the stronger the SCO(basically what it will be) becomes as well

Are you a handford nigger?

Map is fake, you dunkle.
I've probably still got the real ones around here somewhere if you want, but they were last updated in the early 1980s

The map is of prevailing, high altitude winds which don't change that much. Local fallout will be more variable depending on wind conditions but those lower altitude winds don't carry it as far.

One interesting thing is that sometimes areas closer to the epicenter will receive less fallout than areas further away because the wind will carry it over them before the radioactive dust "falls out".

Can u post them, plz?

Are we looking at generally better or worse than the map posted?

>america does a thing
>europe is flooded with rapefugees once again

starting to see who the real enemy here is...

Make Istanbul Constantinople Again

World war 3 isnt going to happen

SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP HILLARY AND GULEN TOGETHER PLZ!!!

AH FUCK

CLEANSE IT WITH FIRE

>mmmmm
>bacon

The maps are all kind of a crap shoot anyway. Really all you can take from them is it's bad to live near or downwind of population centers and military installations.

For most people the breakdown of power, food, and water distribution is going to be a bigger immediate problem than fallout. Once you make it through a couple years of hell then you can actually start worrying about residual fallout in your soil and drinking water.

jsut fucking luanch the nukes already holy shit

This.

Nothing ever happens ever, and war only happens in history books. Peace will last forever.

what did kek mean by this?

We have to keep them away from Israel.

Oregon here, don't forget to send two nukes for all those cities. Hit Astoria too.

GEE TURKEY how come you get to have FOUR flags in a row?!?

Is "Nuclear War Survival Skills" still the definitive book on the subject?

Why?
Israel need to take care of themselves.

Oh and Tillimook, I know it's small but trust me.. it's full of sjws.. finish the job or I swear to kek I'll nuke Moscow my self.

Happening!

What do you guys have hidden here? Too many nukes on that region.

Yeah, only thing it's lacking is information pertinent to your exact geographical location. It'd be useful to know how to farm in your climate as well as where all the local springs and such are.

gotta nuke those fucking redskins good and proper

warheads.
also colorado one is norad hq