Storytime

Hey hey hey, lets start the day.
Black Bolt #5

fuck yeah

Cute!

>that face

>using obscure New Mutants villain
It's like shithumans are incapable of not leeching X-Men universe.

You can only pick one

I really like this page

>BB was put into isolation as a baby
>still doesn't support genocide and other bullshit

Where did the rest of the Illuminati go wrong again?

There's also even more obscure Hulk villain. How dare Ahmed use him?! Doesn't he understand that only one hero can fight these obscure villains?!

too many warlords not enough kings.

Indeed, how dare he leech off of the superior franchise? And yes, I say that unironically. Fuck that faggot

We got multiple pages about Namor being really mad that the Wakandians didn't properly appreciate his two attempts at genociding them and the rest of the Illuminati just standing there like they're dealing with a slightly racist uncle.

So no, the lack of kings was the least of their problem.

kind of love this art

I guess you wont have to worry about the Inhumans using him anymore

gentrybots!

PUPPYYYYYY

We don't kill. Only torture.

of course, another mutant death on shithumans. it's like they can't stop killing them.
anything X-men should be off-limits for shithumans

Thanks for the storytime!

all you have to do is say sorry

Next time the arc ends.

>We got multiple pages about Namor being really mad that the Wakandians didn't properly appreciate his two attempts at genociding them and the rest of the Illuminati just standing there like they're dealing with a slightly racist uncle.

But that's Namor's power make eve>We got multiple pages about Namor being really mad that the Wakandians didn't properly appreciate his two attempts at genociding them and the rest of the Illuminati just standing there like they're dealing with a slightly racist uncle.

But that's Namor's power. Make everyone a retard when interacting with him.

Happens with the Fantastic Four, happens with the X-Men, happens with the Illuminati.

And Sup Forums get mad when people say that he is a shit character.

In his defence - the whole arc was a trolley paradox arc.

That was a pretty nice issue. Thanks for sorytiming, OP.

HERESY.

I love that O SHI- face Lockjaw has in the second panel.

>??
Should a dog teleporting next to him really surprise Nick Fury at this point in his career?

Thank you so much OP! Been loving this book the last few months

Same here. I didn't have very high hopes since it was an Inhumans book, but I am loving the Black Bolt/Absorbing Man dynamic. The art's pretty damn cool, too.

Oh, hi Jamie(s)

He gassed Earth and almost genocided Mutantkind.

well fuck

>it's a Lockjaw issue
YES!

thats many maddroxes

Lockjaw is Best Dog.

Were they all supposed to be Madrox? I thought they were just some mutants...

Bump, since I want to read a physical copy before talking about it later

>But that's Namor's power. Make everyone a retard when interacting with him.
>
>Happens with the Fantastic Four, happens with the X-Men, happens with the Illuminati.
>
>And Sup Forums get mad when people say that he is a shit character.

Namor is just too sexy. It distracts everyone and makes them foolishly trust him. Even Doom wants Namor on his side despite Namor double-crossing him every time.

>Namor is just too sexy.
And Sup Forums gets mad when people say that Namorfags like him for homoerotic reasons.

human rights are for humans, mutie-lover

Well, there was a ton of them on Muir island

I really like the use of the screen's speech bubble in panel three.

this art is just too good.

bump

Well there you go, Lockjaw isn't an inhuman.

An Incanine, then?

Inpupper.

>user count doesn't change
>shills moving the goalposts
it's as cringe as the newest imax fail

I was about to say. Wasnt it established that he was just a dog-looking Inhuman, or did I make that up...

Its gone back and forth. That's what he was originally, but then someone decided to go "wait, that's fucked up" and had it retconned. But then they would later make inhumans that are even MORE fucked up than getting turned into a dog (like Eldrac, who became a door, or the one that became an engine.)

This finally puts the matter to rest.

If Inhumans was written like this across all the mediums, I would have been ok with them kicking x-men to the backseat.

He wasn't a mutant retard

What difference does it make, fucktard? The fact that shithumans are overusing x-verse characters is what matters.

Byrne implied it once. Probably one of his fetishes. It was almost instantly retconned by saying that Karnak was fucking with people and lied.

he was the first to notice. being a dog and all.

Always open for more blessings from Frazier Irving.

Is he on the numbers released before this one as well?

No, Ward was on the rest of the issues and will be finishing up next issue. Irving is the main artist for the next arc though.

> Ward's in it for the long haul

so we're getting two trades minimum?

He is? I thought he was leaving after the first arc with Irving taking over. Either way, we're getting two trades minimum.

Look at the tiddy's on that one chick though.