I'm 25 years old

I'm 25 years old.

How long do I have until I should have my own property, have a successful business (or be in a position of power and prestige), be married and have kids?

5 years at most.

It's not about fixed timelines.

It's about knowing the kind of lifestyle you desire, and making a realistic plan to attempt to get there.

Like most people in North America could be homeowners. But they don't want to move out of their degenerate cities and live in rural cowtowns.

35 is the correct answer.

The "have a successful business" thing is above and beyond the most difficult part of that list. It will require Herculean effort.

work on staying out of debt first. how are you in that department?

You won't. You'll be a worthless wage slave and die alone, like everyone else. You aren't special, you aren't talented, you won't be successful, no one will ever love you.

>married
18 is fine, but your 30s is smarter. definitely not your 20s. those women in your age bracket are all gonna be shit.
>kids
never lol
>property
doesn't matter, its debt, do it whenever you can afford to service the debt
>business
no shame in this taking until 40 or 50, in today's economy.

howard hughes was a millionaire at 18

>have my own property, have a successful business (or be in a position of power and prestige)
>be married and have kids?
pick one laddo

You're Canadian and shit posting on Sup Forums, you've peaked.

I had all of that by age 25, you're weak bitch

Who is this cock sock?

Sorry OP that ship has sailed.

If you aren't making at least $100,000 by age 25 you have no hope of ever living a happy life.

No debt whatsoever.
12k in investments, 10k in bank for my startup company and living expenses over next year (living at home because cheaper)

great, then you are ahead of the curve. stay above water. you'll know when its time to make a life move, baby or wife. or maybe never. its not that big of a deal. do whats good for you or your family.

....That's it?

I'm like 32, didn't start working until I was 28, and I have three times as much as you do, and you OWN A BUSINESS?

I'm a fucking high school teacher in a poverty area, man.

Get your shit together.

I am in 5.9k debt to repay a pell grant because I withdrew from my junior year of college

I would have settled for more debt and the shitty bachelors degree, at least I could have gone and pretended not to be a failure ESL teacher.

That was 4 years ago. I have been NEET for the most part ever since, between a few part time jobs I would say I have not made a yearly pay above the poverty line.

If I wasn't living with my gf I would be homeless. I was rolling pizza dough at a restaurant for a few months and then got a job doing cold calls for potentially high commission, but I couldn't close enough sales for it to be worth the money and now I am unemployed again.

I know I am a p.o.s but working entry level jobs in food/retail/labor knowing that I have to pay off a 6k debt if I want to go back to college has made it too easy for me to be completely apathetic.

One of the older guys I cold called said he literally owned his first house when he was 24. Ever since that he just went where-ever there was a lot of work to be done, ducts, carpentry, concrete... Just general, not to specialized labor. I think he said he eventually went into HVAC or something. Anyway, he was enormously, uncommonly happy and optimistic sounding. I pretty much never see white construction workers anymore. It is sad because my Dad was a carpenter and my brother makes a living good enough to have a home and take care of his wife/2kids by being a handy man, doing flooring and house remodels.

The worst thing about being NEET is actually reflecting upon how much time I have wasted being apathetic, browsing lebanese shadow puppet forums, ultimately being extremely avoidant and procrastinating.

>didnt start working until 28
nigger detected

Id say 25-30 is the time to start looking. If you did it before then you have a head start

Bitch please I made $100K in a year when I was 16 off of app development in my room

I'll admit that while I spent a year or two doing nothing, that the rest of my time was spent working to pay my way through university, along with a year of unemployment that got me so frustrated in lack of finding a job that I got a teacher certification in a one month time period.

bs, i want to move back out to the cow town but can't afford it

also fuck monsanto

I'm 28. Bought a house (condo) for myself and my girlfriend when I was 22, paid 140k for it, so 28k down payment. But 10k came from a deceased family member, so I was lucky.

I married at 25, and am now getting divorced. It's not going to hurt me financially, but it hurts a whole lot emotionally.

I've gone back to school and am getting a PhD, so am only making about 30k a year but in 2-3 years should be making 80-100k so that is good.

But who knows when I will meet someone else and have kids.

Long and short: I'm sad, and there is no right answer to this.

>divorced
pls tell why user

>18 is fine, but your 30s is smarter. definitely not your 20s. those women in your age bracket are all gonna be shit.
>women still unmarried by their 30s aren't the lowest of the low
>>kids
>never lol
>>property
>doesn't matter, its debt, do it whenever you can afford to service the debt
ahahahahahahahhahahah
kys kiddo

There's no good explanation. It just stopped working after we had been together for 6-7 years. We still love each other but just weren't enjoying being together for various reasons, and we wanted to separate before we hated each other or turned into people like our parents--either loveless and resentful marriages, or divorcing at 50 and wishing they had done it decades earlier.

Saddest of timelines really.

Get a B.S. in accounting, get 150 hours, and take the CPA exam. It's pretty easy to get a job after that.

I spent last 4 years getting my compsci degree so that took a dent in it. I regret falling for the degree meme now.