All-New Guardians of the Galaxy #9 Storytime

The All-New All-Different origin of "Baby Groot"!

#Synergy! #Cute! #Suffering

Oh hey, people actually guessed correctly that he was the villain.

Figured as much.

Didn't see that coming.

I'm always up for more Mojo, count me in!

Thanks for reading.

Support the official release!

And pardon the waiting times. Had to resize all but one image.

>Talking Rocket
kek

Unlike the Gardener, that came out of nowhere.

>giant fidget spinners

Will Synergy save this from 15K sales! Let's read and find out!

Now this joke seems a little too sexual for Ro---

...And of course it was wordplay

Oh shit, I guessed right. I was starting to have some second guesses when he showed up swinging a scythe around, but it was The Gardener afterall.

Scythe is a farming equipment. It actually makes a lot of sense for him to have one.

Huh, yeah you're right, I guess I just got too used to it being associated with death and edgelords rather than farmers.

I knew it.

I fucking called it. I wonder if more Elders of the Universe are going to get involved in all this.

This book continues to impress, even with the filler issues.

We need more alien babes with wide childbearing hips.

Didn't Rocket mention Mojo before?

Well, that makes one thing I've guessed correctly. Guess I'm gonna find out soon if my Talonar guess is right.

Oh, I didn't even realize. The alien girls have watched Mojo's channel and are kissing him because he's a celebrity.

gay. fuck duggan

>he hates Mojo
Wew lad

>he likes yellow smelly obese retards
good taste user

>Groot will forever be a thorn in your side

Kind of a shame. The Gardener was always the least evil of the Elders of the Universe. He just wanted to take care of his garden but the Grandmaster and others kept sucking them into their crazy schemes.
Then again, it does look like something has happened to him and he's gone mad.

A lot of anons called Robbie as Talonar but yeah I want to see if that happens as well.

Duggan should kill himself

Where did he touch you, user?

Right on the (D)nAds

>Duggan continues to shit on DnA with this MCU pandering garbage
And I'm out. This was the last straw.

Bye.

To be fair baby groot is editorial mandate because synergy.
But I like how there is an explanation about it, and the Gardener being behind it makes it more interesting.
But, I'll have to see how that affects Groot retroactively and the synergy design is awful imo

>seriously replying to bait

Hn, still nothing about Duggan's Gotg can grab me. Just feels hollow.

He's not wrong. The writing is mediocre at best, and the blatant synergy for a movie that came out 4 months ago is annoying.
I wish we could skip this and the next issue and go straight into Nova vs the Fraternity of Raptors

He is wrong. Duggan isn't pandering to anyone but oldschool Cosmicfags like me by writing a story about the Gardener.

>Baby Groot isn't pandering
Come on, man

Not when the reason behind it is completely different.

Keep telling yourself that, shill. I'm sure it'll make you feel better about yourself until your check clears.

I'm sure Duggan said that Baby Groot was editorial mandate, but well... at least it has an explication and using The Gardener is great because is old school.

He is not even a baby according to Duggan so I guess he made the most of it from that demamd

I wish you stay true to your word and stay out.

Groot kicking Gardener's ass when?