Doom Patrol #8 Storytime

The return of Lotion!

Edited by the same SJW who edits America Chaves.

Wait, I think I'm confusing Bondvillain as a editor, when she is the colorist on America Chavez.

how is that possible user?

user, there is another major reason why that isn't possible.

A CAT IS FINE TOO

Don't tell me she actually did stuff with Lotion.

>furshit

Fuck off and kys

Yay, Terry!

LOOK AT THIS WHINY FUCKING NERD

HA HA HA HA HA

CRY MORE NERD (no but seriously, what is wrong with you?)

Tell that to the credits for America #6. It clearly lists Tamra Bonvillain as that issue's colorist.

Nice!

Thanks for reading.

Support the official release!

Shade:

you mentioned her editing DP and america. I don't see that as being true on either account.

I corrected myself. Read the thread next time before you talk out of your ass.

I thought that it was cute that she just let him hang around the house, no questions asked about him disappearing and becoming an anthropomorphic animal.
An then the second page happened.

thirteen seconds before my first post.

Kill yourself next time before outing yourself as a faggot.

Or maybe don't talk out of your ass in the first place.

She is colorist on Doom Patrol too, and she does a great job.

You mad bruh? I'm just getting started.

Started with what faggot? Shitting the place up?

Nice

This is the second thread you posted it in. Why didn't you look it up after the first post?

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of Ramon Villalobos' art in general. That's how I recognized her name initially, but confused her for an editor.

Putting Villalobos on an X-Men book would be ideal. I'd even buy the book just to support him.

Yep. ;)

What
What

So is anyone going to mention that cats have hooks in their penis?

I think if you're fine fucking your pet you wouldn't mind hooks on a penis.

Can't say I was a big fan of this issue desu. This series releases too inconsistently for me to care about all this build up they're going for.

Yeah, the delays are a bit tiring. But the series is is entertaining enough that it's not such a big deal for me.

What I mean is that Cat sex is painfull for the female have you ever heared cats fucking those sounds are not of joy I can tell you. She is pretty much ussing a barbwire dildo.

Yeah, I enjoy it too but I feel like if this issue focused on just one of these plot threads I would have enjoyed it more.

COMPLETELY ERECT.

Well Casey isn't even a real person so her parts could be different.

Rule 34 when? I'm so turned on by this and not even a furry.

I feel like Way is trying to develop all these plot threads at the same time because the series is struggling a bit, so he's compressing the overall narrative. There are too many of them to do that efficiently, though. For now, we have S**t, Lotion becoming a furry, the satanic kid, the rest of Doom Patrol helping out Danny, Terry None... The narrative is a bit too crowded, I believe.

I love this gloriously bizarre series so, so much.

Maybe his dong is human dong.

it's not like the hooks are sharp or stiff

Punk cat is cute

you can tell when the shills wake up in burbank because the YA threads go from being nearly dead before 11 am EST to full of non-reply posts (simple statements used as bumps) by 12 EST.

seems like he has been doing that for his whole 13 years.

keen on shitting shit-bro.

well shit he actually managed to summon something

Legs.....

There are people who read comic outside America, user.

lol what an idiot!!!

No there are not, EVERYONE who likes a Young Animal book must be a shill!

But yeah, I've seen someone claim that in every YA thread. If shills exist, then they are doing a terrible job because every YA book has bad sales.

Wait she fucked her cat?

So are we supposed to sympathize with the mom because she felt empty or something?

Apparently, yes.
Also, this is after the cat came back as a furry with no explanation as of yet, but I suppose she got used to weird things happening in her life.

>pet turns human and fucks master

I need more of this trope. Based Way.

$#!t and Terry None are the same plot. The satanic kid is just an origin story, he will join the doom patrol soon.

The only plots that matter are $#!t and Danny. Everything else is just building the team.

So Terry is connected to Dada, right?
What's your take on the blue guy who was murdered and the meta-shit occurring in the first few pages of the comic?

She was reading a book by a Dada artist in one of the first issues.
But here's the cover and solicitation for #11 (November):
Doom Patrol fights Dada and someone becomes a mama. How did life and death become so intertwined? It’s Robotman versus a classic foe as Casey and Terry take us into a whole new territory we’ve never seen before. But could this newness also just be a whole lot of nothing?

YIFF IN HELL!

>someone becomes a mama.

Looks like Lotion has been applied to a sensitive area.

Terry's costume here is extremely lewd

is she going to have a litter?

Gross, but weirdly not that different than how people already interact with their pets.

yiff patrol lol

bump

I dunno. Sounds like depression which sucks.

She seems to be doing the healthy thing and talking about it. The issue with talking about depression is that doing so honestly often has you saying things that really fuck up the people around you... which well... doesn't help with dealing with it yourself.

Basically being depressed makes you say shitty things to people, not saying those things makes you feel shitty and do shittier things. Being honest about those feelings is a net positive, but man does it make every one else in your life feel shitty.

I dunno this page spoke to me.

>this is after the cat came back as a furry with no explanation as of yet
Didn't Terry None dressed as an astronaut feed Lotion with $#!+ in issue 5?

weren't these guys in Flex Mentallo?

Barbed Cat Dick

I honestly can't remember that, but it would make sense. I only remembered this bit.

Yep.

>Dada
Maybe? MAYBE?

Or maybe it's just the sound a baby makes when calling for da-da.

well the two are speculated to be related

She does a fucking fantastic job on coloring desu senpai. It really makes this DP run feel unique.

The speculation is a relation between Terry None and Number None.

We have all these little hints linking her to Dadaism. The book she was reading, being sent by "Nobody", her name.

But are we going to get Mr. Nobody or Mr. Somebody or is he going to be some other kind of body?

Because the last time we saw him he was packing up and calling off his latest plot after Ambush Bug told him their comic was being canceled due to Flashpoint.