Critter Coven Thread Moon edition

Words Words Words

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbN0nX61rIs&list=RDEMXRMICUzCMRhjHjj24CRJZA
youtube.com/watch?v=0t8ztNN70rE&feature=youtu.be&t=1m26s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anybody have that image with Clara going "Majick" spread out over like 4 panels?

no

Well, they've done it. They've cleared their minds and entered the astral plane instinctually, before Florence even asked. You can't knock a group for zoning out and not making an obvious ass joke.

>words words words

Not even. That's actually a very concise way to explain meditation, especially as a teacher.

Huh, that hasn't updated yet.

>.gif

Don't hold out on me. I need that witch girl (male) being silly.

>tumblr tranny furry comic

Fuck off

Had the wrong file selected. I'm not changing.

So how much Witch House do they listen to?

Not much, it'd seem. The fox has all the taste in alternative you'd expect from a 15-year-old rebel, the bird's too skeptic to get into it, the rat doesn't seem to have Internet and would probably enjoy more acoustic stuff, and I don't think the cat goes online either. The goat's a solid maybe, but she's only cited emo music and anime themes so far.

>Don't hold out on me. I need that witch girl (male) being silly
Here ya go

bump

Don't bully Florence. She has that healthy new-age vibe about her.

Florence is a punk

She's as far from a punk as you can get. The birb's more punk.

The life drained from the crowd, eh? Also, wanna guess how I know Inkshadow's a lefty?

youtube.com/watch?v=WbN0nX61rIs&list=RDEMXRMICUzCMRhjHjj24CRJZA

youtube.com/watch?v=0t8ztNN70rE&feature=youtu.be&t=1m26s

Character inspired by Bob Ross. Is Bob Ross the shit?

>Is Bob Ross the shit?

clearly a rhetorical question

You know that there are other threads with things that you like in them and that you don't own Sup Forums, right?

Besides, with Poppy going /lit/ the demand for Tumblr-based comics featuring furries, transsexuals and oddballs has never been higher!

You know you can just ignore and hide posts that are fishing for replies, right?

Clara is going to dirty her dress sitting on the ground like that.

is this the new questionable content?

No, this has heart behind it.

same amount of jokes though

>a large comic about homogenized mass-appeal content, where the fan-"favorite" trans character is pretty much a good-girl-next-door dressing like a normal person
>a small comic about niche narrow-appeal content, where the fan-favorite trans character jills off to fruit and dresses like an anime character, even in her casuals

I dunno.

Pretty much