I am starting to seriously believe in KEK. Is this a mental disorder?

I see too many coincidences and Trump is going to win... am I crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-THIRD-PDF-EDITION-530005584
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoiac-critical_method
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's all real

You're redpilled now.

All ancient civilizations "believed" in these things.

The Jews are responsible for brainwashing everyone into saying "lol it's not real"

KEK is a better god than allah, God, Odin.. you name it.

Kek is the manifestation of will, he exists.

every couple of thousand years or so, god returns to this world in order to show us the light. Instead of Moses, Jesus, or Muhammad, he has now taken the form of Pepe (aka kek).

Believe my friend

I finally understand faith, I have faith in kek, I will meme for him. Praise

>is this a mental disorder?

Aye , and it is called autism.

KEK is the current manifestation of the Eristic Principle. This has all been a rebound from years of Aneristic influence on human society.

All Hail Discordia!

No. It's a cult.

Lol what an idiot, ignore this thread, Kek doesn't exist.

>Believing 'Kek' insofar as a memetic force with some quantum consciousness thrown in for good measure

Perfectly viable and even compatible with other religions

>Believing Kek is an actual ancient Egyptian god resurrected and having mystical magic powers

Fucking retarded and should only be used for hype/shitposting

I want to believe.

But I don't know if He's real.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

The more you shitpost, the more he delivers. Shitposting and memes are like sacrifices to Kek.

Lay off the crack!

>Is this a mental disorder?
Yes. Ceasing brain activity for 10 minutes will cure you.

>95148084(You)

no. kek is legit
this digits confirm it

if get, o'keef will release a tape of hilary saying nigger

What could it hurt?

You aren't crazy.

Kek is an Egregore, an entity created via shared belief. The human power of belief is the strongest tool. Belief is what creates Gods, not the other way around, and I don't mean that in an edge-tardy, GOD NOT REAL way, I mean it literally.

Look into Chaos Magic, I especially recommend the Psychonaut's Field Manual by Bluefluke.

bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-THIRD-PDF-EDITION-530005584

>Goat of Mendes
>Ogdoad including Kek worshiped in Hermopolis
>Hermes Trismegistes also called Thoth in Greek phonetic approximation, his Egyptian name being Djehuti
>that's what Jehudi/Jews in Egypt believed in before they syncretized Canaanite Baal-Moloch and became corrupted, this is reflected in the story of the Golden Bull
>that's how Moses was able to summon frog and snek
We are the real Jews now

>tfw it's 3:27 am but you can't stop thinking about all the "coincidences" and the unlimited potential meme magic holds.

meme magic is real

Gonna post a couple excerpts from the Psychonaut Field Manual that seem pertinent to the nature of Kek.

To believe in Kek is to believe the following:

>chaos is inherent and fundamental to the universe
>chaos is the origin from which all creation is derived
>chaos cannot be "controlled" or harnessed, merely directed
>human beings, through sufficient amounts of willpower and action, can direct this chaos and create things

This is what we've discovered from Ogdoad mythology, from which Kek originates. Sup Forums further embodies this belief.

>repeating digits were common in Ogdoad myth, as they represented a "hiccup" in the chaos; chaos is so inherently chaotic that sometimes a moment of order is spontaneously formed
>Sup Forums uses these moments to bring attention to ideas, which are "blessed" by these moments of brief order
>this is pretty much exactly what the Old Kingdom followers did when they saw numerical patterns occur in nature

Can someone post the trading cards?

They're the source of meme magic

I forgot what they're called. Tell me what they are and I'll scan and post every single card in a megathread after they arrive.

So, when Jesus said he came to uphold the law of Moses, not overturn it, he meant that he came to restore the teachings of Djehuti. Which were revealed to him in Egypt where he spent pretty much his entire life. He came to cleanse the Jews of the stain of Baal-Moloch. If they didn't sacrifice him to Moloch he'd get around to fixing scripture and removing syncretic elements like the Lord of Hosts (Baal-Hadad) and so on. He taught the Gnosis and Djehuti/Thoth/Trismegistes is the supreme god of Gnosis.
>he was 33

These pretty much describe the long and short of it, however, for those interested, I fully endorse checking out the full thing. No-nonsense guide to Chaos Magic, good sense of humour, and a really cool art style.

I've been an atheist all my life

I unironically believe in kek since like may this year.

If trump wins, I will KNOW KEK is real, and i swear i will worship him for the rest of my life

Illuminati

>Is this a mental disorder?
It's called Enlightenment. It can't be cured.
PRAISE KEK!!!

>trusting deviantart
>the drawfag version of Tumblr

>Sees deviantart
>Doesn't check out the full thing
>Disregards everything because of the site it's hosted on
>Mfw I expected anything different

This makes seem American Gods not only a novel...

Yes and a newfag

Fuck this kek cancer shitposting I'm so tired of seeing this cringy fucking garbage everywhere

Fucking kill yourselves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth
>In addition, Thoth was also known by specific aspects of himself, for instance the moon god Iah-Djehuty, representing the Moon for the entire month
>Yehoshua (Jesus) means "Iah is salvation"

Kek (pbhn) is the true master

disappointing as it is, Trump will not win.

Not read it, but looking at a brief synopsis, it's obviously greatly over exaggerated, but it has SOME basis in similar ideas.

Idiot fix your watch, we arent changing time zones this year.

Corruption by the devil leads to many problems. You all need to stop worshiping this false idol. He is not helping Trump win, trump is doing that himself

Thx for the reminder f a m.

The thoughts have been shared and our collective had incubated them into reality.

Kek, meme magic, it's true, all of it.

WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO BUILD THE 300m STATUE OF KEK?

KEK STATUE MUST BE BUILT, AT ALL COST!

Kek is real, and he delivers. Shun the non believers, for they oppose the glory that is Kek.

>South Korean illuminati revealed
>western equivalent certainly exists
>they use ritual, memes and even human sacrifice to create the thoughtform
>g-guise i'm still not sure if meme magick is real

Kek is the chaos of night and those who don't embrace it won't see the glorious dawn.

Drink bleach dumb shitposting kekucks

>namefaggot

Kek is real.

>loliposting namefag
oh boy.

is.. is this true?

I see it to man this shit is real

>Newfaggot

Kill yourself larping faggot manchild

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

Kek is with us

Occult magicks say that the way you give power to an entity is by having mass amounts of people pray/create rituals/gain belief. I.E.: every religion ever. My wordage is not accurate because I'm not deep into the occult but just from this knowledge alone I'm willing to believe that we have given kek what he needs.

Kek is likely a dark archangel (not to be confused with fallen angel). Basically they do God's dirty work.

No.

We created Kek, a bit like the Eldars created Slaanesh.

Except Kek is good.
He will watch over our God-Emperor, and through him, he will save us all.

Praise him.

Shadilay.

_Donald
Time to go back

Kek? Never heard of him

Did we create Kek or did it influence us into giving it power?

Really made me think

Shut the fuck up you retarded superstitious moronic newfag

enjoy the time you have left, the curse of Kek moves quickly

Kek will curse you

check em

praising kek is shitty forced meme

But meme magic really is real and POWERFUL

this has been understood since the beggingin

Walk in Chaos my child for I am with you.

Literally worse than christcucks

Kek will punish you for this

Praise kek

>/r/the_Donald

Heretic, Meme Magic only goes with digits. We are the true master of it.

Laymen like you ought to convert... or begone

Some of the gayest shit that i have ever heard

trump is going to win god wills it

Believing anything Sup Forums says is a symptom of a mental disorder

Don't tell me where to go newfag piece of shit fucking reddit spammer

Fucking piece of trash redditfugees come here and shitpost the place up with your dumb cancerous forced meme

It'd seriously the dumbest shit I have seen here in a long time, maybe ever.

kekism is as legit as any other religion

same here

Yes, and when trump losses on november 8th, you'll realize meme magic was never real

Shadilay

Shadilay, shadilay!

KEK WILLS IT!

There's more evidence Kek exists than the Christian god or any other. There's millions of Christians on earth. You're less crazy than them.

it was already proven real on multiple occasions, memes leak into mortal realm if they are memed hard enough

You're now in the game:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoiac-critical_method

this is an indoseian collaborative fanfiction forum

on this dark and dreary day, let us see if kek will play:

if its dubs let kek make truth,

but if its singles i lose a tooth.

Now answer me this great lord of kek:

Will trump win?

Kek speaks!

PRAISE HIM

whas trips supposed to mean???

Cringy fags