Alright, Sup Forums

Alright, Sup Forums.

I need to be redpilled on immigration and globalism. In fact, I'd say I need to be redpilled about just about everything. George Soros and other influencer's, biology, everything. Google isn't doing a very good job (as you could imagine) of bringing up much more than wordpress think-pieces at best.

I need to know the truth. I need to know where to get verifiable, undoctored statistics regarding everything else politics related, also. At all levels. I have no idea where to look.

here's my favorite redpill since it booty blasts 99% of Sup Forums

>handfeed me everything I should know, I am a free thinker

how about you go and research and think for yourself faggot

I'm too stupid. Spoonfeed me.

Don't act like you'd have a problem otherwise. You have no problem badgering people on other boards with your infographics, and now that somebody actually wants to know more you clam up and pull some Sup Forums-tier "MUH SPOONFEEDING!" bullshit.

I'm not saying it's unfair at all. I get it. It's still hypocritical, you precious cunt.

I HAVE been looking. I need answers that only Sup Forums can give me regarding the broader implications of globalism on a geopolitical level. I want to hear what you people think, both because you've been right in the past, and I'm too stupid to put it all together.

Would you at least recommend some books, then?

This thread will be deleted.

Nice feet

This poster is completely retarded and blames single moms without actually pointing out the root cause of the problem

Women's liberation is the root cause of the problem

waste of a good get

>ow that somebody actually wants to know more you clam up and pull some Sup Forums-tier "MUH SPOONFEEDING!" bullshit.

trying to start a board war, terrible

>Women's liberation is at fault for MEN leaving them

How can you miss the obvious reason why most single mother children are overrepresented in criminal activity? Take 2 seconds and think for once

Maybe they shouldn't have picked shitty men?

Before liberation they might not even have had a choice in not picking shitty men

>black women
>able to get good men

You're right.

It's those niggers.

white caucasians are one of the smartest races. many of the most famous poets, musicians, authors, philosophers, architects, etc. are white. this makes them hard to control because of their intelligence. globalists want to import people who aren't white into your country to
A. mix with your race and "dumb them down" genetically
B. ensure that liberal (read: communist) policies are enacted because third worlders are too stubborn and stupid to work for themselves and would rather be taken care of by a motherly government than self-actualization
C. ensure that you, as a white male, cannot band together with your fellow whites and resist because for every white person you have, you have 2+ more shitskins (in most western countries). diversity is not a strength, it is a crippling weakness that prevents the Volk from carrying out their objectives and goals because they need to concern themselves with the shitskin's needs, lest they riot and breakout in violence.

open your eyes, globalism isn't a science. theres no presentable information about it that you can just put into info graphics (unless you count the statistics.) its an active conspiracy against you, me and every white male on earth in Europe and USA. you must fight for your survival, or lie with the dogs as the fleas feast at your flesh, and your mangy body dies a malnourished husk that once knew pride, dignity and honor; but now only desolation and destitution.

Watch The Greatest Story Never Told, it's quite long but it is the ultimate red pill.

>tfw two of my older brothers were turned against my dad by his psychotic ex-wife when he just wanted to love and be there for them, and they didn't break free of her until they were in their thirties
>Literally decades of their lives wasted because she falsely taught them our dad hated them and abandoned them when she was the one who took them away from him.
Why would someone be so hateful as to damage her own children like that?