BREAKING: FBI still doesn't even have a warrant for e-mails

THIS THING IS FAR FROM OVER FOLKS, HELLARY CLITTON CAN CRY ALL SHE WANTS, THIS ISNT GOING AWAY ANYTIME SOON BEFORE THE ELECTION

archive.is/6t17Q

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-kass-1030-20161028-column.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/29/tancredo-hillary-clinton-should-step-down-to-avoid-constitutional-crisis/
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/27/this-clinton-inc-story-is-the-latest-sign-hilllarys-campaign-is-sputtering-to-the-finish-line/?client=safari
cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/09/new.york.holocaust.fund.fraud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kinda looks like it's over.

I mean, Sup Forums is flaming, but the rest of the internet appears to be heading into Sunday.

not so fast
chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-kass-1030-20161028-column.html

>ctring this hard

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/29/tancredo-hillary-clinton-should-step-down-to-avoid-constitutional-crisis/

>FBI user SAID WE WOULD HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS
FBI user SAID WE WOULD HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS

Kim Dotcom just posted this less than an hour ago. Could this be true? Could they have discovered the 33,000 in the NSA database?

Kek, even the Washington Post and New York Times are saying that this is absolutely disastrous. Try harder.

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/27/this-clinton-inc-story-is-the-latest-sign-hilllarys-campaign-is-sputtering-to-the-finish-line/?client=safari

no

Preet Bharara who was unhappy with Comey's decision launched his own investigation into Clinton in NYC, as fate would have it, he was put on the Weiner case and apparently was the one who issued the subpoena for NYPD to obtain Weiner's devices.

Preet Bharara is a high powered prosecutor who has brought down mafia members and wall street execs. He doesn't fuck around.

He would have to be in on this if the Weiner thing is a cover story. I highly doubt that.

REMINDER: CLINTON CANT BE PARDONED IF SHE HASNT BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME

THIS COULD BE THE WAY CLINTON GETS OFF

Any President that pardons an outright criminal has had his legacy ruined and destroyed.

Do you think King nigger is going to like Hillary enough to pardon her and destroy his legacy as the first black president?

w-why are you in brunei???

Expat work

Pretty good guy.
cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/09/new.york.holocaust.fund.fraud/

RARE

Where are you from?

RATE THAT RARE
10/10
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Preet is probably doing everything he can to become AG under a Trump admin.

Why is everyone so quick to believe that this fat fuck knows anything about how the NSA or FBI works? He runs a website and has a dumb fuckin name. That's it.

Hillary can't win anymore.

Even if she beats Trump in the election, this shit will continue to haunt her until the day she dies.

Why do they need a warrant? Didn't she say that they are free to search?

you dirty little slut

>constitutional crisis
And there's the magic phrase

This week is gonna be madness

his post ending in 315 is where he talks about it

Ford pardoned nixon.
Who was not convicted of anything.

Based Preet. I had no idea it would be him to put this forward, but it makes sense that no one else had the balls. Small world. That based poo in loo has literally taken down the mafia in the past and I don't think he'll ever let go now that his foot is in the door.

Yes

It would be nice if you didn't post a thumbnail

and it would be nicer if you didnt use a phone and then complain about people having actual computers and monitors

It works fine for me. Are you on a phone? Try opening it in a new tab and enlarging the image.

>buying ios or botnet 10

If it's true that Obama has cancelled all his appearances on her campaign trail then I doubt it. He's cut and run

>655kb image
>thumbnail

user?

Tried, no luck. I think it's caps of an entire thread I have the problem

Didn't hurt Bill Clintons Legacy at all, and he was SELLING pardons.

a strategic pre-emptive pardon for weiner and huma. then the fbi has to drop the investigation.

What a guy.

Preet can draft subpoenas, but a federal magistrate needs to sign off on them.

This was before they initially didn't recommend charges though wasn't it? Those posts are from June and that happened in July about a week after them. I know he's been here a few times since then, what did he say when they initially didn't recommend charges?