FBI btfo

FBI btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/10/fbi-reopens-clinton-email-server-investigation-230454
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/792507399097708544
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/06/485009859/attorney-general-announces-that-case-against-hillary-clinton-is-closed
judiciary.house.gov/press-release/goodlatte-statement-fbis-decision-reopen-clinton-investigation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up drumpfkin

You can almost taste the desperation

5. Hillary is posturing because Huma has already told her exactly what the FBI has.

(you)

FULL
BLOWN
PANIC

Seems legit. Comey should be punished for tampering with the election.

1) House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte asserted that the development shows Clinton and her aides committed wrongdoing, though the FBI has not made such a contention. “Now that the FBI has reopened the matter, it must conduct the investigation with impartiality and thoroughness,” he said. “The American people deserve no less and no one should be above the law.”
politico.com/story/2016/10/fbi-reopens-clinton-email-server-investigation-230454
2) evidence of corruption and whitewashing since it was AG Lynch who sank the previous investigatio nwho told him not to
3) literally everyone with experience of these matters ahve said that they'd never ever reopen such a case unless it was very important
4) only the shills who have been proven to be on Clintons payroll have speculated this.

in four sentences she managed to write four lies.

Comey appoint by Obama.. blames Republicans
HAHAHAHAHA

>Per Media reports
Yeah, if the FBI didn't directly say it then it's bullshit if they're citing it from "media reports"

>I-IT'S NOTHING, I SWEAR

Desperate, are we?

>may not be

also why is she demanding the FBA release her emails? when she could just release them?

that's damage control on a level i never seen before

PERIOD

Dont worry about it Shillary, 33()()() will be an early christmas present on the 1st. BELEE DAT!

anyone who has actually looked into it has realized this. Drumpfs are clinging on to anything now. This is what desperation looks like.

Based

I'm glad she's disproving these conservashit lies before they are able to spread. Go Hillary!

comey literally said the word "reopening" in terms of the case

fuck off CTR

How this woman does all this shit and attacks Trump for all of it, only to turn around and say she is a victim of it just blows my mind

Is that why Obama and his wife Michael plus Joe the Groper Biden canceled all their scheduled campaign stops? Is that why Huma slice my clitoris Abadin is in hiding? Is that why Hillary gave a desperate four minute press conference.

There is no way the FBI would announce anything unless they thought there was a case

10 days before the election, in which Hillary could be president, the FBI could easily stay quiet and probably get all sorts of benefits for not recommending prosecution. Now having done this if Hillary gets elected you suspect she will want Comeys head on a pike.

It wouldn't make sense to have people question your credibility by reopening the case if there was only duplicate emails.

I mean if Huma or Weiner had some of hillarys emails that were classified wouldn't that mean that they were given access they shouldn't have? That Hillary had been sharing top secret info with her aids when she shouldn't have? That would be a crime I suspect. So in that case it wouldn't matter if the emails are duplicates. The fact they have them would be damming enough

So this strategy of attacking the FBI is the kind of thinking she'll bring to the White House? The same FBI who is investigating her? That's some nigger level actions. Fuck da police because they arrested me for my crack and gun

it was never closed retard

u go grill!

But wait there is more.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/792507399097708544

She only speaks the truth. #ImWithHer

I have an attention span of a 7th grader and I can confirm this tweet has absolutely no ground. Your welcome.

THANKS FOR CTR NIGGER

>period.

>period after period

>Senior Justice Department Officials told the FBI not to send this letter

Uh...that, seems kinda sketchy as shit, yeah? Are they allowed to do that?

Just another example of drumpfs blowing things up again. every single day drumpfies scream about something that will bring down Hdawg yet it all fizzles up into nothing.

Just say it now and you will have an easier time later: Madam President.

I guess we'll find out soon

FRIENDSHIP IS ENDED WITH HUMA

Weiner is what makes this so much fun. That is what will keep the masses attenion

The guy is a menace. I wonder how is evening is going

ENOUGH OF THE EMMAILSS!!
PLEASSEE!! STAHHHP!!
DONT BULLY

>retard

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/06/485009859/attorney-general-announces-that-case-against-hillary-clinton-is-closed

>them

It's nothing.

>Period.

Oh the desperation

why would the fbi suck the shit out of her asshole in the first place? they're a bunch of cucks.

shop this into existence pls

>(((media sources)))

>even to "debunk" the emails, she's forced to talk endlessly ABOUT the emails in the final days of voting
>no matter what the truth is, she reminds everyone of them, lowers morale, and looks like she's pathetically going "TH-THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE EMAILS YOU STUPID BAKA! FUCK YOU!!"
>my motherfucking face when trump is actually going to win

This is just ridiculous damage-control. How dumb does she think her average voter is.

>Here is what you need to know
>Please don't look into this any further

clinton keeps trying to fuck w/ the FBI

Is this a CTR bot malfunction?

what did they mean by this?

here's what you really need to know:
Clinton Campaign is twisting the words because they don't know what else to do. Link related

Huma had top secret clearance, as did all of Clinton's aides. However, Huma's husband did not I believe.

CNN: it is illegal for you to watch James Comey's statement

Kek will ensure her defeat. And our victory.

o rly? @hillaryclinton

She asks her people for a RT. Will be interesting to see how many she gets when she's down and she needs help. Trump would easily get 70K.

oh no that sucks.

>that flag too
it saddens me

Really? The House Judiciary Committee says on their own website the case has been reopened.

judiciary.house.gov/press-release/goodlatte-statement-fbis-decision-reopen-clinton-investigation/

They're right they aren't reopening the case, they are OPENING a new case similar in nature which makes it worse.

Bwahahahaha.

One man thinking with his dick is gonna save this election
god bless the jews

Why do liberals need to say "period" after making certain claims?

it makes them think that they are in charge

I feel her fear

>May
>Maybe
>Could be
>Might not

PERIOD!

>Period.
Ok.

>liberals literally try to manipulate this election in any way possible
>they get fucked by the big dick of the law; something trump has yet to do
>"WWWAAAAAHHHH THE REPUBLICANS"

As an atheist I'm starting to truly believe God is real.

>Trusting what Comey says
>Ever

He's the dumb shithouse that said that Hillary wasn't guilty, but if any average Joe did the same thing they would be a felon.

Fuck Comey.

Just because you have a clearance doesn't allow you to just view/use anything. All levels of clearance are at least "For Official Use Only".

PANIC MODE ACTIVATED!

PERIOD!

>hillary gives a 1 minute long press conference saying the FBI should release the emails
>the emails are part of an FBI investigation
she is so fucking stupid it hurts

Thanks for clearing that up.

So yeah I guess if Weiner had hillarys top secret emails possibly shared by Huma or Hillary that would be a crime enough for an indictment and a pretty clear cut case.

>dumb atheist

Please convert to Christcuck now

GET MUST HAPPEN BY NOV 8TH. KEK WILLS IT FOR TRUMP.

REPLY TO CTR SHILLS

REPLY TO LEAFPOSTS

REPLY TO SELF HATING NIPS

REPLY TO SERBIAN PROXIES

REPLY TO YOURSELF

DO YOUR PART; LURK LESS; MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

Just to clarify....I have a Secret clearance, so anything my superiors deem that I need to know at the secret level, I've had the background check to say I have. Even if it is secret, but not having anything to do with my official duties, then I will automatically be denied access.

I hate this tumblr/huffpo speak that the Hillary campaign always uses. It drives me crazy.

It's literally the one move she can make. Because the FBI absolutely won't release such info in a short amount of time it puts some of the pressure on Comey.

It's not working though, even liberal media is in panic.

>I'll tell you what you need to know goy

So your example is a clear crime, but I just have a difficult time believing that Comey would come out with this memo statement over something like this. Not saying someone shouldn't be held liable, it just seems, for lack of a better word, petty to bring up 11 days before a federal election. I'm convinced that it is something much worse.

I love how HRC & the New York Times always feel the need to shove their opinion down your throat as if it's the undeniable truth.

They're always on and on with the "What You Need to Know" and "Everything You Need to Know" (from a totally not biased source :-D)

Comey is certain Trump will win and is trying to save his own ass. If there was even a cunt hair's chance Hillary could win, Comey would have sat on the emails.

So is Satan just over Hilllary? Is that why he is letting her be so disgraced as she falls and falls and falls? Or has she not given the appropriate sacrifice?

Obvious shill is obvious

Leaf I'm a certified federal records custodian. This bitch should have been in jail.
1. She set up a private server for the handling of official federal communication so that she could avoid oversight and FOIA requests. Three felony's in one go.
2. She released classified and controlled materials to unauthorized persons. Felony.
3. When directed by Congress to turn over her server and it's contents she refused to do so in a timely manner and deleted anything that she thought would get her in trouble. Obstructing a congressional and federal investigation. These are both felony's as well.
5. She lied under oath to Congress. Felony.
6. She has direct ties to a possible $500K pay off to the wife of the lead investigator. If proven another felony.
7. Her husband held secret meeting with Lynch days before the decision to prosecute was made. That is a nearly criminal conflict of interest that non Obama officials would have been forced to resign over.
Their excuse for not pressing charges is that she was to dumb to show intent even though intent is not required for any of her actions to be a crime.
For what it's worth I'll give her credit she is an incredibly talented criminal. It's takes mad skills to steal from the poorest people on earth after a natural disaster. Anyone who can racketeer a deal to sell Russia uranium while calling he opponent weak on Russia has stones. Too bad her and her husband are two of the biggest lying pieces of shit in Washington.

Literally just here for this

Fucked up your controlled opposition post, eh? That's alright. You'll get em next time slugger.

the average niggerfaggot that votes for her is pretty stupid, more than 2/3 already believe all this bullshit

the death by a million cuts is working though, if this keeps up all throughout the next weeks she might have a total meltdown

>hillary is innocent, t. hillary
really makes you think

This.

Abedin swore under oath that she turned over "all the devices" with state dept. emails. So her immunity deal is most likely out the window if she lied.

Wow, is this real? This is practically a smoking gun.

>3. Comey himself said that what the FBI found may not be significant.
Very obvious translation: there ARE significant things to be found and we bet we covered our tracks.

These are Hillary/Huma emails. She knows the things she's done and said and used Huma for. She knows what they COULD BE. If there was NOTHING she wouldn't say "may not be significant" she would say, "Since we turned over everything already these cannot be significant."

Hillary may legitimately be BTFO right now. First time I believe it.

>I swear theyre just duplicates nothing new or even bad, Im just an old lady who made a mistake whenworking with this newfangled internets. Oh hey look over there is that Trump saying mean things!? *smashes humas phone*

She knows damn well that this isn't going to blow over in 10 days. All she can do is desperately try to correct the record (tm) for anyone too dumb to read up on what's going on.

That's some good copy pasta, user!

Mind if I steal the recipe?

>Republicans

Well, at least that's more believable that "MUH RUSHUNS"

But it's too little, too late. You can't just blame a convenient scapegoat every time you fuck up.

In twenty or thirty years there will be a renowned filmmaker who wins multiple oscars for his film based on this entire scandal.

YASS, QWEEN

Yes sir

I found the original.

>Republicans are pulling out all the stops to try to bring HILLARY down
Why she doesn't say:
>try to bring ME down