I want off this ride

I want off this ride

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3883858/Interview-chill-parent-Social-workers-accuse-Christian-family-emotional-abuse-homophobia-refuse-let-teenage-daughter-undergo-sex-change-14.html#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3883858/Interview-chill-parent-Social-workers-accuse-Christian-family-emotional-abuse-homophobia-refuse-let-teenage-daughter-undergo-sex-change-14.html#comments

So I can't fuck 14 YO but they can get sex changes?

I bet the h.s. woman's basketball coach put him up to this

it's the only chance they have at being attractive

the left really needs to stop pushing this narrative that trans people are normal. they're not. they're mentally ill.

this world stinks, and i don't like it.

What country?

>british """women"""𛲠

Britistan

> Sex Change

>Things began to change last year, however, soon after Melissa, who had been home-schooled until that point with her siblings, began attending a local school in November.

what a surprise

It's only beginning

>Daughter?

>‘For some reason she got it into her head she wanted to be a boy once she was referred to a counsellor and her CAMHS worker at the end of April.

When I was 14 I wanted to pierce my ears and my parents wouldn't let me. Now I'm glad I dont look like a degenerate. Imagine if I had sawn my dick off

>purge when?

> If one of us contradicts whatever idea she has, she wants to speak to her CAMHS worker. She’s told us: “He always gives me what I want.”’

>Tavistock center in London that assesses children for sex change

>tavistock
didn't we find they were some kike thing behind some other degeneracy

also someone should light this place up UK bros

We will rise from the ashes Britbros. You guys still have some credit due to Brexit.

the tumblr effect

Please be careful of what you say.
For the next 72 hours you have been 'shadowbanned.' Your posting history has been uploaded to the central archive. Active posts of yours will be hidden. This is the only docile warning you will receive.

Tavistock has been around for decades. They are funded by the Rockefeller Foundation and manufactured the hippie movement of the '60s.

autism