WE KNOW WHO SHE IS!!!! THEY FOUND HER!! FIRE UP THOSE TWITTER CANNONS WE ARE GOING VIRAL BITCHES

WE KNOW WHO SHE IS!!!! THEY FOUND HER!! FIRE UP THOSE TWITTER CANNONS WE ARE GOING VIRAL BITCHES

#BlackLivesMatter #DeniseScott #draintheswamp #ImWithHer #Clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilIX_cz3HIQ
media.giphy.com/media/MGiFuvH8E9QvS/giphy.gif
chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#bmw&server=irc.rizon.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=ilIX_cz3HIQ

Bump.

are you guys tweeting thsi shit? i dont see anyone else

It's after 9 pm on the Saturday before Halloween during an unseasonably warm El NiƱo. How busy do you expect Twitter to be?

theres barely over 1 week left before election day and most people wont change their mind the night before. this is literally the most important and final time to change perception and opinion

Wow this is seriously nothing, you trumptards will do anything for attention

media.giphy.com/media/MGiFuvH8E9QvS/giphy.gif

uncompressed gif

>you Trumptards
Who are you voting for?

Hillary in Ohio

>seriously nothing
Are you serial? Perhaps even superly?

Trump in FL

thanks using that now

that is a woman?

Why not in South Hamster?

they allow the mentally ill to vote?

alright lets trend her faggots, and add in battleground state hashes

#DeniseScott #Ohio #Clinton #BlackLivesMatter #MAGA

They allow the mentally ill to run for president after all

New York allows Illegals to Vote.

soulja boy is also trending right now, add that as well. ask soulja boy to release a statement on it and use #BlackLivesMatter

Which are you? The anti refugee country or the pasta loving one plumber one?

>The anti refugee country or the pasta loving one plumber one?
We're both nigga

get in here guys

>They allow the mentally ill to get harassed and abused on the street in Los Angeles if they support Trump
You know no one in the video will get charged

>those signs
based levels exceeded

she needs our support to get her word out

come on guys lets get some hash tags and focus on them

is everyone good with

#DeniseScott #Ohio #Clinton #BlackLivesMatter #MAGA

what is this

>you racist mother fuckers vote trump

holy shit, they beat her ass up, and the fucking braindead asshole talks about how she spews hate. i would gladly show him my hate right now

>that picture

>unseasonably warm el nino

It's only going to get hotter. No winter this year, the elites are preparing to leave for gotthard base.

I see you found the name of a homeless person.
Noone knows where she is so its useless.

GREAT JOB!

Oh, so you're Italy. Last I heard, you have one badass town and the rest is just commies and earthquakes?

What's degenerate about that pic exactly?
The fact there's niggers? Asians? Fatasses? The fact they don't look like people from 1930s German propaganda? Cellphones? Dreads? Photo filters?

its about getting her trending

#PrayForDenise #BlackLivesMatter #DeniseScott

blacks will think she got beaten by racist police and retweet the shit out of her

>no winter

thank god. i fucking hate winter. i want 6 months of autumn. autumn is fucking awesome

Yes. All of the above.

>blacks will think she got beaten by racist police and retweet the shit out of her
No they will think she got beaten by a mexican and she did and blacks specially california are literally at war with mexicans, its not in the news though :P

bumb and tweeted something

Bumping for justice

this thread tries to gather a memeops special forces, someone posted this thread there, so i thought i return the favor. maybe you can help each other out

Using blm against them? Madness

They aren't at war. War is their natural state, reporting that would be like reporting dogs chasing cats or lions eating gazelles.

THE WALL JUST GOT 10' HIGHER!

>They aren't at war. War is their natural state, reporting that would be like reporting dogs chasing cats or lions eating gazelles.
for those who dont know in LA for the last 2 years blacks and mexicans have been killing each other out of areas with the mexicans winning. its literally the holocaust you never knew about right here on us soil.

>Take care home first
>Fuck mexico
top kek

CTR had better put in some overtime. You master is about to lose the black vote and be put in jail yo boot. Then again she stopped paying you stupid niggers so there's that.MAGA

WE NEED TO KEEP FIGHTING GUYS!!!! THIS IS OUR LAST REAL WEEK AT MEME WARFARE

Wow. Living in 2016 must be hell for you

the memewars never end. we switched from memes of deterrence, meming that we are everywhere and ready to strike any second, we meme that we are in controll, that we decide what happens next. and when the internet memes total controll, meming becomes routine.

the government did just the same. instead of saying they can launch a nuclear strike instantly everywhere and bring total annihalation, they propagate/meme that they have total controll. the NSA listens and reads everything. knows exactly like what you do when you do. they controll the media brainwashing the people and forming their oppinions. the military controlling all the rogue states, ready to controll even the own country at the order of the president. they controll the economy completely. the fbi, cia nsa, dea all controlled by them. do you believe that? sure it is true to some degree, but only because their memes work. the majority of people isnt evil or corrupt. majority among those people only do so because they think they controll so much and feel like they cant do any different. if they would see through the memes, they would know that not they the controll, WE DO! we all do. every single person. and if they would stop believing they controll everything, they would stop working and supporting it. those meming that they are in power are just so few while we are so many. do you think there arent many people wishing for worldpeace and happiness for everyone? do you think when they could choose they would really choose against humanity?

the memewars havent just begun. they started centuries, if not millenias ago. and now that we know how the war is fought, we can finally strike back

...except that literally every station is predicting the exact opposite of what you just said

F