Is there anything that could convince her supporters not to vote for her...

Is there anything that could convince her supporters not to vote for her? Surely there must be some limit to the shit they'll tolerate.

This is two sides of the same argument. Do a better fucking job than just using bullshit rhetorical questions that Hillary supporters would use.

Tell us something about them that is worth discussing or suggest something that WOULD convince her supporters not to vote for her.
Fucking colonies, man.

You only have trump and the GOP to blame and perhaps ourselves...

Yes. The nigger tape.

The primary reason why Hillary supporters like her over Trump is her demeanor.

She appears to be smarter, reasonable, and more in control of herself.

She is a product of a political machine that knows what and when to say, she probably holds some retarded beliefs in reality but will only say what her campaign tells her to say. (Just look at her emails and past before they refined her speeches.) Hints: Super predators, her true stance on homosexuals.

Trump's advantage and disadvantage is that he will say what he truly believes no matter how true or untrue.

Hillary will only speak and will only say prudent things that the campaign things is a good thing to say.

Also, I'd like to point out that no amount of evidence or anything is going to convince Hillary supporters to change anymore.

You can't change how a Hillary supporter feels with evidence, I know this from first hand.

Hillary supporters generally feel like she is better with society's down trodden. (Women, gays, trans etc.) Even though she isn't. it doesn't matter what she's said about gays or what she even does about women.

What matters is how the voter "feels."

So now you understand that really this is an image management game. At this point all the evidence is pointed against her so that base is covered.

What you would want now is to morph the avatar of Hillary as someone who isn't all that great with women, but you must do this by manipulating their feelings, presenting evidence has already been done and isn't as effective on women.

Is there anything that could convince his supporters not to vote for him? Surely there must be some limit to the shit they'll tolerate.

I literally wonder the same thing about trumpfags

Nothing. Not even the nigger tape. Her supporters are 1984-tier brainwashed. She could curbstomp a woman of color on live TV and she would lose maybe one vote if that woman of color happened to be a Democrat.

a hillary supporter said to me, in effect, "if they caught hillary in a stolen durango buying coke from an underage gay illegal immigrant which she lit using top secret documents, ide still vote for her over cheetoh hitler"

For a Trumpfag you would have to prove that he is as corrupt as any of the other politicians.

You'd have to prove that he takes in special interests and doesn't really care about America.

Well, she'd still be more qualified then drumpf.

Maybe is she did something illegal but she's been exonerated so I voted for the candidate with a clean record.

She could eat babies on easter sunday and her supporters wouldnt give a fuck. Why? Because the left is all about feels more so than truth and logic

No. Her supporters are the same kind of pure malevolent evil that she is. Showing evidence of corruption, murder, and even gun running to terrorist organizations just makes them want to vote her more.

would only take something like slight support for increased gun control to lose half his base.

Trump's supporters are not brainwashed zombies like Hillary's.

No one votes for her, they only vote against Trump

Most aren't voting for her, they're voting against Trump.

>not realizing hillary has no supporters

Probably if she had actual scandals instead of witchunts drummed up by partisan politicians and infotainment pundits.

basically she appeals to the lowest denominator which actually buys that shit ∴ no point in trying to use reason... just ridicule

A

there is. A video of her going on an anti nigger tirade against a black secret service agent who is being a cordial uncle tom.

I happen to have just the thing. Anyone who wants it pm me how many keks you're willing to offer,

no they're not

that's just what they are saying

FUCKING

Convince them that he's not going to bring America back

As (((Someone))) who will probably be holding my nose and voting for her or stein, I would eagerly vote Trump if he reversed his positions on environmental issues.

Yea.. there's a few things she could do to not make me support her. She could say "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault."

or "Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!"

or she could say she wants to ban 1.6 billion people from the US or she would order US troops to commit war crimes and apply more cruel torture methods than just mere waterboarding

She could continually use retarded verbal tics like " It's gonna be tremendous, believe me!"

she could be totally ignorant of political history, political science, general world history, or geography or any other relevant subject for the highest office, she could be a totally intellectually incurious braggard and vulgarian and also be proud of not having read a book in her adult life.

she could praise Putin as a better leader than Obama, she'd lose my support there

she could've sued a comedian for 5 million dollars because the comedian compared her father to an orangutan

she could have the support of hundreds of thousands of retarded, racist, jew-hating neo-Russophiles and paranoia-peddling scumbags

she could attack the foundation of liberal capitalist democratic civilization. freedom of the press, human rights, free trade between nations, the rule of law, the separation of powers

those are just a few things that come to mind honestly

Here's some things that would NOT make me stop supporting her:
EMAILSS!!!1 1
BENGHAZIIIII!!!!11 1
VINCE FOSTER!!! 1 1 !! 1
NEOCON KIKE WARHAWK WW3!!! ! 1 11 ! !! 1
SHE'S A LESBIAN DEMON FROM HELL! ! ! !1 1 !

Vote Stein. She won't win, but at least you'll be able to sleep at night.

>What matters is how the voter "feels."
With women especially. They never should have gotten the right to vote.