Thoughts?? Is the Director any good for something like Suicide Squad?

Thoughts?? Is the Director any good for something like Suicide Squad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mxrC-DSG3oQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think movies can be discussed on Sup Forums, but this kind of question doesn't really fit. Why do you expect us to know anything about this guy?

I personally loved The Accountant but that's the only movie of his I've watched.

From what I've read he has directed other goods ones so hopefully this bodes well.

You mean oscar winning suicide squad right?

I really liked the Accountant.
Despite its goofy ending.

If I cared about makeup, I'd watch tutorials on YouTube.

The Accountant was actually a weirdly enjoyable action film that someone managed to be a very sincere effort at making heroes for autistic kids to watch too. So it seems perfect for capeshit.

>The Accountant
I really wanted to like it but it was dog shit

yes, fantastic choice, way better than that Liam Neeson C-list movie fag

>The Accountant
>Warrior
>Pride and Glory
another fucking mediocre hack

They're literally in the same tier.

Warrior is amazing, please stop

Can't be any worse than the first one.

If Marvel taught us anything, is that there aren't "good directors for X movies". There are just good directors and bad directors. If someone can direct and amazing comedy-drama or amazing horror, they can direct amazing capeshit.

Id rather they just abandon the Suicide Squad movies entirely since they clearly don't understand what a villain is or the squad's purpose. If they wanted redeemable crooks, they should have made a Rogues movie instead

Hopefully this guy actually makes the suicide squad do what they're supposed to do: black op missions.
Ayer made Amanda Waller an incompetent buffoon in the first movie, its bad enough task force x was turned into an Superman contingency plan but their first mission was stopping their own team member from destroying the world with a blue beam in the sky.

Given the plot, it would have made way more sense if instead of going after their own teammate, they were after the joker for some reason. They pretty much shot a 2nd movie with Leto, and the movie would have been better served by just giving the joker the screen time.

>Still salty
Amazing
>youtu.be/mxrC-DSG3oQ

Wait. They're making a Suicide Squad 2?

Yeah, the first one did pretty well at the box-office

Batfleck still has some sway with WB, even if it's not much.

Also trailer maker people will likely edit this as well.

Suicide Squad is hard to fuck up (Critically). I mean, just create a morally questionable mission, throw the squad in there, kill some of them, make the others succeed. How did they fuck up the first one so bad? Guys who were put in jail by regular humans to stop evil Supermen? What?

>Gavin O'Connor
I liked Accountant and Warrior. I appreciate that WB is intent on continuing to make chadkino.

This is the best.

>OSCAR
>W I N N I N G

>youtu.be/mxrC-DSG3oQ
I love this video.

I can't wait for Wonder Woman to get an Oscar for costume design

Is Suicide Squad 2 coming out in 2019 since it's supposed to be filmed fall 2018?

So far Shazam and Wonder Woman 2 are dated for 2019 so I don't if they'll squeeze a third movie out.

>its bad enough task force x was turned into an Superman contingency plan
The Superman contingency plan was a veil to hide that she wanted a hit squad.

production starts at the end of this year

It would've been nice that she actually used it as a hit squad in the movie, instead of jumping immediately to that bullshit Enchantress plot.

Considering that the Accountant is pretty much Elseworlds: Batman, i would say its going to work out.

MOM'S

I'm waiting for WB to get the IT director to do Justice League Dark desu.

His schedule is too busy since he's going to make the sequel.

Didn't people shit on Accountant because of Autism = stoic killer potential?