/Christan/ #2 It's STILL not too late to be saved!

Many people have turned away from the current modern day church. I feel like Sup Forums is in that same situation.

Feminist have infiltrated our church. The good news is we have many alternatives to modern churches such as:

>Steven Anderson, He streams his sermons every Sunday and Thursday.
youtube.com/user/sanderson1611/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

youtube.com/watch?v=j921XOqiQ7o

youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

This thread is not made to argue about denominations. This thread is to guide current Sup Forums users towards more real churches rather than these feminized "modern" churches.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rE8Hmu7R
youtube.com/user/husky394xp/videos
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/why-does-sex-feel-good
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/08/episcopal-bishop-defends-nude-female-jesus-object-devotion/
anglican.ink/article/diversity-not-jesus-saves-says-presiding-bishop
youtube.com/watch?v=k9zyLRaX7jQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Cool, another thread to laugh at deluded christfags.

who's got some more "proof" for me?

here you go:
pastebin.com/rE8Hmu7R

>Steven Anderson

Sage all protestant threads

>This thread is not made to argue about denominations.
That includes your heathenism beliefs.

>This thread is not made to argue about denominations.
As I just said, this is much bigger. We have marxist perverting every church across the western world.

oh no, he told me this thread isnt for me.

what do I do now?

Holy shit are you going to save me

I'm bisexual. Why does god hate me for that apparently?

Inb4 cuck:
I'm voting AfD and i dont want rights to marry for i think those are specificly religious (christian) traditions (i hope you get what i try to say, might not used the right term). I neither want those shitty "gay pride parades".

I mean...what is wrong about it. Why would god hate me for it?

I do not fear christians. I fear islam.
And i somewhat belive that god still loves me for who i am. I'm protestant btw.

I am so conflicted...

OP you are in a way an answer to my prayer. Keep these threads going and God speed.

Here is another guy worth checking out

youtube.com/user/husky394xp/videos

he doesn't like Steven Anderson

Act respectfully and stop harassing fellow Christians? Why don't you go to a local mosque and spew your very opinionated ideas.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

The heathens here must denounce kek (the devil). Trump does not need black magic to win the election

How is a person meant to figure out which religion is correct?

We'll be back once we start getting married and having kids.

An influx of based Christians will finally give the religion a long-overdue uncuckening.

quotes from the bible aren't proof bud

wops just saw the "no denominations"

agreed, read it.

>fellow

dont imply that im anything like you self-deluded retards, thanks.

Because Jesus was actually real, performed real miracles, and unlike mohammed, he wasnt a child raping warlord

R.A. Salavatore is usually my go to for fiction reading, im good.

Think about it like this, when you engage in homosexual sodomy you're literally partaking in a death ritual, mixing the sacred seed of life with feces/waste. Homosexuality doesn't lead to life, it's symbolic of death on many levels.

Thank you for this fellow brother of Christ.

Always looking for other alternatives.

Religion is not redpilled

It's the britnon from the last thread trying to find faith
Which church/denomination is the most Sup Forums? I hate to say it but the pope has failed his people
I'm currently leaning towards Anglicanism, as it looks a beautiful union of God and country

Why hasn't God shown himself to us like he supposedly did two millennia ago? If he wanted us to believe, so many would have converted with proof

>We

No.

i thought you wanted proof?
coward.

>performed real miracles
no, he didn't. Jesus was a mexican carpenter, you guys dont even pronounce his name right.

God doesn't hate you, brother. He hates homosexuality. He hates the sin, NOT the sinner.

He hates homosexuality because it fuels degeneracy.

You will one day wake up and realize that this world is not about being right/wrong. You are so focused on this very small equation.

>If it cannot be proven it means I must denounce it and anyone who BELIEVES it must be called "retards"

You are filled with hate.

>the bible
>proof

you know, I learned about this crazy place in a book once its called hogwarts I think. did you know that magic is real? read harry potter if you want the "proof"

I'd go to Church if it came with a cute, Conservative, Christian girl

How can I prove to you something you already know

Your pope has endorsed Marxist ideals (homosexuality). WE should unite against this.

If you care anything about saving Christianity stop focusing on little differences between us and focus on the bigger picture.

>proof

Why do I need to prove my testimony of what God has done in my life?

You're not special. We are all seriously deficient in the eyes of God. Its just easy for the public to pick you out as a degenerate because you probably wear your sin on your sleeve.

This is why God sent Jesus to die for our Sins to redeem us and repair the chasm between God & us.

if you'd read the material i gave you, you'd see that it's not using the bible as evidence, i can see now you weren't being serious though when you asked for it.
*tips*

yes because you retards need to quit mixing belief with fact. if religious people acknowledged that the stories are all fake its just the value from them that are useful than I wouldn't have any problems.

I really don't understand this meme other than it's from ignorant people who never step foot inside a church.

Reformed theology is alive and well and is making massive gains

Amen

Maybe in your area, other parts of the country/world are seriously struggling with this.

God=kek digits confirm

Anglicanism is the way to go.

My parents are British and I was raised in the Anglican Church.

It's more than a church. Your congregation is like an extended family. Everyone knows each other, they go over to each other's houses for lunch, and their kids grow up together.

And what's more, Anglicans tend to be normal, well adjusted people. The church seems to repel SJW's and damaged people quite nicely too.

Also Anglican girls tend to be QT 3.14's and make excellent wives to boot.

>I'm bisexual. Why does god hate me for that apparently?
Sexual deviance is only one manifestation of your sinful nature, user. That is what invokes God's wrath.

I did read it, at least as much as I could stand. there is nothing rooted in verifiable fact. I asked for real proof, not your feelings on the matter.

I will warn you. The more I watch him, the more I see some kind of hybrid Baptist/Mennonite future ahead of me.

history He basically became jaded by all the same things I've become jaded by, and finally went full Mennonite.

I however see returning to the city in my future.

What Anglican church do you attend? The Episcopal Church is practically heretical at this point.

You fall under one of the deadly sins.
>lust

And god does not "hate"

The pleasure from sex is a gift from God,
But God set a standard of how sex is to be conducted. One man one woman in the Union of marriage.

The problem is with the fall of man, mankind naturally desires to do wrong, so some times doing wrong feels natural to you,

I agree, Christians should not lose sight of the big idea and essense behind Christ. It's obvious that from the start the Church has been imperfect with the split between east and west, and I also won't deny the destructiveness of the reformation either in spawning relativism and even more divide between Christians while throwing out the baby with the bathwater in a lot of cases. What matter's the most is staying true to the teachings of Christ and not falling into total degeneracy.

What places specifically and in what way?

>proof
prove anything with absolute certainty.
you can't, all you can do is weigh evidence one way or another, to determine whether or not the evidence supports belief in a proposition.
the historical evidence surrounding the events of the resurrection point to it actually having taken place.

>verifiable fact
that's contained within the material i gave you, read it.

>I also won't deny the destructiveness of the reformation either in spawning relativism and even more divide between Christians while throwing out the baby with the bathwater in a lot of cases.

What a silly thing to say

Sweden has literally removed crosses from their church (in fear of offending muslims). Most of northern and western europe.

Inner cities in the US

god didnt do that, or anything for that matter considering that hes a fake piece of shit that you faggots believe in. If you wanna know why sex feels good here ya go

goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/why-does-sex-feel-good

I don't currently attend, but when I did it was St. Paul's in Houston, TX.

It was still pretty based and traditional when I last went a year or two ago.

I knew tranny who was raised angelican, but I've been to an angelican church and it was overall nice with nice people.

1 Corinthians 2:14-16 But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised. But he who is spiritual appraises all things, yet he himself is appraised by no one. For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he will instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.

I'm Orthodox. The Church does not desire unity, it possesses it as an ontological truth and simply maintains it. You are outside the Church, there is no "we" you are just as full of error as the Marxists you are trying to rally against, the proof being you link to radical hateful strip mall church heretics like Steven Anderson.

Do I have to be Christian to participate in the crusades?

Show me how you can know anything to be true, and we can talk about evidence

>prove anything with absolute certainty.

by believing that men with magic powers exist, that is proof that you are mentally deficit.
and no, your link is just slippery slope after slippery slope.

I'd prefer it, don't want you to go to hell and all

of course not, there have to be people at the receiving end of the sword participating in order for it to be a crusade

>radical hateful
Why? Because he denounces homosexuality? Interracial marriage? Other religions?

What makes him radical/hateful?

in 5minutes it will be 7:22 PM where I live, the clock is evidence of that.

that means...i should stop? :/
Im really so conflicted about this all...i mean..its a sexual lust but is it really a sin? I mean..i don't know..i don't understand it either. It's just that way and i am so unsure because of all that you hear wether i am ill or should be proud of that. But i think both is wrong. I don't want to be ill or special. I just want to be loved and love like everyone else and i belive god is a loving god but..i like guys too so...i...i mean I feel attracted to some, just like i feel attracted to some girls.
I just don't know what to do.

I read and still lurk. Thank you for your answers too.

Do you know that for absolute certainty?

He literally prays for Obama to die and gets so rabid during his sermons he kicks the pulpit. He has also blasphemed against the Orthodox Church. You would do well to distance yourself from him. He is also a KJV only heretic.

>implying the so-called "Orthodox Church" doesn't dabble in heresy
>implying ecclesiastical leadership has any authority to make proclamations about where the sovereign Holy Spirit can reside

yes, because time is a measurement. so even if the world ended right now it would still be 7:22 5min from now.

Repent and put your trust in Christ

Yeah they're all pretty much decent, family-oriented people in my experience.

Most don't wear their religion on their sleeves either nor try to recruit people either. Many of the people in my congregation had been members of the church for generations, my family included.

How do you know your not having a dream and it's actually midnight

Not all protestants are strip mall televangelists, many are theologically on the same page as an orthodox just lacking the rich church tradition. I do like the Orthodox church overall, but I don't believe that anyone is going to be damned for not being a member of a certain church, especially one that's fairly obscure to many people, that doesn't mean you shouldn't if you can.

>Obama to die
No he does not, but if he did it's understandable.

>he kicks the pulpit
Don't mistake passion for hate.

>KJV heretic
Keep your denominational arguments out of here. If you have other suggestions post them here, that is what this thread is for.

I'd rather let Shia Muslims help us in the Crusades than atheists. The Shia ahve helped us in the Crusades and against the Turkic Easterners but all atheists have done is fucking shit on us.

I simply have issues with the Episcopal Church when they are doing things like this.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/08/episcopal-bishop-defends-nude-female-jesus-object-devotion/

anglican.ink/article/diversity-not-jesus-saves-says-presiding-bishop

As someone who spent 8+ years in the deviant lifestyle of homosexuality, let me tell you that you will never be able to solve this conflict on your own. The regenerating power of the Holy Spirit, given to you after you are justified by faith in Jesus Christ, is the only thing that will give you the clarity and the power to resolve it.

because you've only learned about gods that are designed to keep you enslaved.

First: Learn as much about different spiritual and religious beliefs as possible.

If you find a good one, awesome, convert and use it. If you don't agree with any enough to convert, make your own god. This takes some level of self-awareness and willingness to commit. Make your own practices, rules, and beliefs. Make your own belief system.

Anyone who says you CAN'T, is either outright lying to you, or is LIVING a lie.

>many are theologically on the same page as an orthodox

Name a single evangelical denomination that believes in all seven sacraments.

>If you find a good one, awesome, convert and use it. If you don't agree with any enough to convert, make your own god. This takes some level of self-awareness and willingness to commit. Make your own practices, rules, and beliefs. Make your own belief system.
This does not belong in a Christian thread. Please leave, universalist

because clocks are the one thing in dreams that never appear correctly, its the best way to start lucid dreaming because looking at a clock in your dream makes it painfully obvious. try again.

Is prayer a form of meme magic?

When enough people pray for something, does that effect reality in the form of a miracle?

And that's why I've been drifting away.

The rot has slowly started to spread. I'm afraid of what I might see if I came back.

>No he does not

Yes he does

>but if he did its understandable

To a non-Christian maybe

>no he does not
youtube.com/watch?v=k9zyLRaX7jQ
(1:32)

i'm sort of torn on whether or not it's a bad thing to do though, imprecatory prayer is Biblical

Could you be wrong about that

>Christan
Christcucks can't even spell their own religion correctly?
Sounds about right.

how about we work first to get rid of stuff like the idolatry towards false idols which is just ignored for shit shit that people want to complain about that everybody already fucking knows.

All in all why do you all only solely focus on things that tend to affect ones power and control over others.. Like really thats all what you all mostly complain about and while not invalid it always makes me raise an eyebrow when that is a sort of that is fixated on for whatever reason since i am not one of blind faith and know full well that bad people can use the guise of doing things for supposed good to prop oneself up as leader or someone to be listened too.

>Why does god hate me for that apparently?
He doesn't. Since the only sin which god can not forgive is rejecting him alright.

Everything else is just semantics as to what words mean and how through our ever changing lexicon want to stop the changes to it.

The fact that you define the essential elements of the Christian faith as the seven sacrements indicates that you are in error, brother.

>being outside the Church
>claiming the Church is heretical

Doesn't work that way baka

no, actually I can't. there is plenty of evidence to support that fact, and I mean real evidence not the bullshit you fags pass of as evidence of god. Now quit asking the same question over and over in hopes of stumping me, im bored.

>seven sacraments
>not essential

Wew lad

PRODDIE are loser

This is on the level of ctr posting the memes saying this is Hillary territory.
Time to go back, leaf.
>>>/plebbit/

Can you use your brain to show that you have a rational mind