Sword in the Stone

This movie was less than 90 minutes and it felt like I was watching it for 2 hours. Any and all Hazel pictures would be appreciated. Also, if any one knows about that one Hazel pastebin, please tell me.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0DfTg1z8
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Hazel
pastebin.com/eyjFC8e5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sword in the Stone was a mistake

Take a drink everytime Wart's voice changes.

here you go, the one that started it all

That one I have already. I'm looking for one that features the two in a bed from Pastebin.

Making her human ruins the character.

pastebin.com/0DfTg1z8

Gotchu covered

Thanks.

But at least it gave us this auburn haired cutie

Why isn't it called the Sword in the Anvil?

It goes through the anvil into the stone.

So why isn't it called The Sword in The Anvil and The Stone?

There's maybe a fifth of the actual length of the sword in the stone.

Here you go, sport.

So what's next for Hazel?

She gets stolen by a frenchman.

Like any female squirrel she becomes a broodsow and is relentlessly bred by her mate - giving birth to 6 or 7 litters of children.

huh that's a new one. artist?

it is on the sword
it's just english people are lazy. that's why we stopped saying knight and started saying nite
though in parts of scotland they still say night at least. with the proper gh in it

knnnnnnnnnnnnniggit

Sweet candy christ, what would you even call the half-squirrel half-Frenchman hybrid abominations Lancelot and Hazel would spawn?

Welp, now I want to see Hazel heavy with child

or at least just heavy
why do i never keep the 'ready for winter' hazel picture?

The movie felt a lot like a bunch of cartoon episodes glued together.
I'd love to see a Sword in the Stone cartoon with the same vibe as the movie

seriously would hvae made way more sense as a cartoon
too bad theatre-quality tv animation was a brief fad according to disney. worth trying in the 80s, not worth continuing past the 90s

Just how heavy are we talking about here? Better not be that grotesque morbidly obese shit.

nah she just had a loose sweater on and puffy cheeks that could easily just be full of nuts or incensed in that anime kind of way

I wish this movie had a sequel.
It felt like a really good intro but, by the time it got going it ended...

why?

Besides Hazel.

It basically got me into Arthurian Myth (which, funny enough, led me to monty python)

Well there's always the possibility of creating new lewd Hazel content on the table

anyone have any ideas?

you guys want a drama angle or a non-drama angle?

Non-drama please

definitely
i would prefer cute, awkward, potentially even completely innocent in terms of its lewdness. maybe some amount of skin showing that would rankle the later elizabethans but not the arthur-era peeps.

An overly enthusiastic Hazel pouncing on Arthur.

Well, for content concepts, the biggest gold mine is just Hazel getting used to the idea of being human. Or dealing with the lingering aspects of being a squirrel like Arthur finding her stuck in a tree while a bunch of dogs are happily barking up at her because squirrel.

Could also have some fun with Hazel meeting other members of Arthur's court as is develops, such as Lancelot trying to woo her because, hey, he's Lancelot, he's amazing! Except for the part where he falls flat.

why the fuck are you all obsessing over a rodent?

oh very yes. fuck i need to practice my pounces

>no way fag

Hazel with peanut butter smeared over her naked body?

son if I thought I could pull that off, I'd make it Pidge. I've been trying that for ages.
also they didnt have peanut butter in 5th century prengland, cmon

Recently been obsessed with Hazel, anyone know any good fanfics with her in it?

so glad other people like her too. that's what motivates me to draw more

Is Sword In The Stone not good? it always looked interesting to me as a kid but i never saw it.

it's a disney classic. That isn't to say it doesn't have flaws, but they're the kind of flaws you really have to turn on your critical adult brain to notice
it also has a bit of an odd ending

>Merlin trying to turn Hazel into a human
>Suddenly, Mim!
>she fucks up the spell somehow
>squirrelwaifu ends up as an anthro

Asides from that pastebin and storytext picture in this thread, you could check the Sup Forumsnservatory for what I assume is all the hazel texts bar various greentexts in archived threads.

Would it really be all that bad?

well arthur looks good anyway

I know it's not the most historically accurate request. But I thought it was worth a try. I'll try to come up with something more appropriate.

Most of them have been posted on her Sup Forums wiki page.
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Hazel

WE HAVE TO GO BACK 1955!

Okay tell me how this sounds.

Hazel bathing in a washtub while Arthur lathers her hair.

>it was about that time ol' Cold remembered he wasn't very good at drawing
I feel like I should do a version where she's kissing him, but first I need to learn how the fuck to draw Wart's face in this position
oh hot damn that's good. that's good enough to write down.

>The whole movie is a lesson about educating yourself and using your brain
>Only becomes King because he went to his shitty job

This movie was bad. And the final scene was so rushed and abrupt. like they forgot to make an ending and wrote it last minute.

for some reason I feel like we need dipper and mabel and arthur and hazel crossover in some way. cosplay. something, i dunno. they have nearly the same hairstyles, kind of similar names in terms of one's vowels and the other having a nickname...

I should track down that story about Hazel and Guinevere getting into a fight.

alright now i have to go to bed, but.. sketches happened
let's let that justify more threads in the future

I'm glad you're keen on the idea. Was torn between having Hazel using a washtub due to her unfamiliarity with human culture. Or having her and Wart bathing/bonding in a stream together

I still haven't seen this movie.

Neat.

I was able to find this faster than I thought.

pastebin.com/eyjFC8e5

Should I add this one to the wiki as well?

These sketches are very promising! I'll be sure to keep the thread standing by the time you return.

more like they were adapting a book with a foregone ending which was mostly about vignettes, so how do you even an ending
then again kiki's delivery service had no ending and no plot even until they rewrote it

in any case i think that was still an interesting twist. it's his loyalty to his duties that ensures he carries out his destiny. that's important to a king too. all merlin was doing was shitting all over the middle ages like a modern perspectiveless douche. poor Ector got a real short end there

a stream would be absolutely cute
i've had a standing request to draw her in his proper bath, and then I was trying to look up what a king's bath would be like, and... eh. this is funnier. though it is begging for a 'she tugs him in with her' bit afterwards

so sort of well written and yet so fetishistically wrong at the same time. I just don't understand why the author enjoys this so much but I did enjoy his money when he paid me to draw it I mean okay there is a certain appeal involved

>implying sir chadcelot wont cuck arthur from his squirrel waifu in this timeline

I like where this is going.

>Merlin's prepared for his bullshit this time around
>modifies the spell so that every time Lance gets her alone, she turns back into a squirrel
>when he freaks out and runs off to tell someone, she becomes a human again

>but lance being the OC donut steel is actually immune to merlins powers because the planets aligned when he was born or something

Yes, you should without a doubt add it to the wiki.

So out of curiosity who here actually read The once and future king? I remember liking it in Jr High but that was forever ago

bump

Because she's a rodent transformed into a human

>everyone saying Lance would steal hazel away
>not implying the initial separation between Arthur and Guinevere is caused by his new squirrel gal pal showing up and trying to get lovey dovey with Arthur
>Not setting up the chance for a sick ass final battle where Arthur is fighting black knight Lancelot and Hazel is fighting witch Guinevere

On a side note, was anyone else irked when Hen Wen from the black cauldron never turned out to be a princess or girl cursed to be a pig or something? Even as a kid I was expecting her to transform into the female protagonist, but nah, pig whole movie

What do you imagine Hazel's voice sounding like in human form?

I don't think that's an anvil, just an hourglass shaped stone.

Like the squirrel. She's essentially a Nell tier feral child.

Like Monica Rial when she was providing the voice for Shiro.

She ain't no guinevere.

Thats not an anvil. Just a hourglass shaped stone.

Yeah, you used to be able to get away with that kind of stone design in cartoons. Different times.

Autism

>Lancelot is free to pursue his feelings for Arthur in this timeline

Has someone already drawn Hazel dressed as Squirrel Girl?

Dressed as? I don't think so.
Drawn with? At least twice.

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.

This one?

Maybe Arthur could take this opportunity to give Hazel some swimming lessons while they're alone.

Why would Lancelot being immune to magic stop Hazel from transforming?

Wouldn't stop her from decking him in the schnoz.

I get that she's evil and enjoys being ugly but why wouldn't she just stay young all the time? Much easier to recruit a cult for your evil deeds that way. And the young King Arthur would've been under your grasp, instead of being mentored by an old bearded dude.

There's a story about a beautiful woman who is miserable because of all the attention she gets and so a demon or whatever offers to help and takes away her beauty leaving her very ugly.

Then the demon is hounded all the time by suitors and admires without a moments rest of privacy and when the demon goes to check on the woman who's beauty was taken she's happily married to some other ugly guy and they already have kids and her life is great.

So that's why I think she goes with being ugly, it's less hassle.

Hello SLB. How's the patreon account going?

she was a CUTE pig
hmmm pretty much regular girl but with Susan Strong tier speech difficulties

there's the one
that pie slice looks more like watermelon

Who says she wants a cult? By all accounts she's perfectly happy living the life of a lone curmudgeon.

man when did kurapika grow a pair

Kek user.

Why not? It's an okay story as far as the Arthur/Hazel stuff goes.