Wakfu Thread - Ravioli Day Edition

Last thread Episodes subbed by the sub team so far plus the 5 1080p raws - mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA

Raw solo episode 4 subs - mega.nz/#!NSJFyD6L!J4CKuNZbwLdnU8NeTz-ursYuyvwHbi6NDiuZqzsul2Y

Fast subs for episode 5 (fixed now) - mega.nz/#!gGoyUYya!a4blK_4htbonbGAAiFUE6RhFRA9e-XUbt2vcRP8__z4

Pastebin with the all the season 3 download links - pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Important link with the Wakfu/Dofus downloads - pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Trailer for episodes 6-9 youtube.com/watch?v=XewYbRXIpFU

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7YP9dGra
pastebin.com/xj9Dfvwi
brotherhoodoftofuv2.tumblr.com/comics
mediafire.com/file/fa816sq5vs2cq52/WAKFU Manga 04 EN - L'Errance des Eliatropes.cbz
youtube.com/watch?v=IjBdg1yQTDQ
188.143.63.7:221/wakfu/
boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t50963.html
redbubble.com/people/maryjoycampbell/works/27937242-wakfu-eniripsa-healing-bubble?asc=u&p=spiral-notebook&rel=carousel
mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA!WoFDiZoa
mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thread archives pre-season 3 - pastebin.com/7YP9dGra

Thread archives after season 3 airing - pastebin.com/xj9Dfvwi

Dofus/Wakfu Comics brotherhoodoftofuv2.tumblr.com/comics

Wakfu Manga tome 5 mediafire.com/file/fa816sq5vs2cq52/WAKFU Manga 04 EN - L'Errance des Eliatropes.cbz

Also thanks user for the quick ravioli :>

>TFW you will never get a remake of this short

youtube.com/watch?v=IjBdg1yQTDQ

Fucking love this.

Thanks OP

>Joris with tits
Hot

Now we know where Amalia's went.

Is there a mirror for the downloads? Something off Mega? For some reason I can't download anything off of Mega recently

Try this 188.143.63.7:221/wakfu/

Thanks, user!

Pandawa are cute. Cute!

Yes but Osa is still best race

>ywn own a cosy cottage in the mountainside

It's a shame Pandiego was a one-shot. Amalia being made a drunk was funny.

Status update :
Subs soon™

wait forgot pick

Hells yes.

Did they bought it themselves or Amalia pulled some strings for them? Real estate must be harsh in WoT.

Timing subs right now

>You'll never have a shu-shu possessed mobile house entirely capable of defending itself and you.

The world seems fucking giant. Why would real estate be harsh?
Especially since like half the population recently got killed in a flood

>Google has no images of a sub with ravioli in it.
Oh well, have a burger.

what the fuck even is Wakfu

some French shit

A pretty good show with a bunch of spin-offs.
Technically, the game came first, but the show is the most popular, especially on Sup Forums

the series is french Avatar the last airbender
the game is french Final Fantasy Tactics

Wakfu is the force of creation, and it occurs when the energy is in a state of movement. "Stasis" is the same energy, but destructive and is stagnant. This energy, in both forms, represents all matter and magic in the setting. Unlike most settings, they are not clear "good and evil" or "order and chaos". They simply are. If something magic happens, it's a Wakfu or Stasis reaction.

I imagine as a former royal guard and assistant to a princess, Eva gets a very good retirement package. Other than that, it seems people in wakfu can just pick a spot and build a home without taxes and permission. They probably did that and got their own food and supplies.

Dude that sounds fucking awful.
I'd rather live in a large trading wagon than have my house be a melodramatic demon that can look inside every room.

To be fair, most wakfu things tend to be 'nice' and most stasis things tend to be rather ugly. But, it would be more apt to say it is ying/yang. Both need to exist and require each other to flow properly.

However, just because something is ugly or evil looking doesnt make it bad.

>ywn live in a world free of taxes
End me

the tax is that a Sram might come and literally culturally enrich you

>be from st louis
>don't see any toasted ravs on that table
>upsetti

bless you

Yeah I wish there was a Pandawa regular in the show too. You know just to see how far they'd take the Panda puns.

Ah, them. Here's another.

Depending on the area, I'm sure. Since there are kingdoms where lands are claim and taxed. The Percedals look like they're in the middle of nowhere though.

I'm sorry. Most of the images I could find were wrong angles or had half the plate off shot to be 'arty'. I just picked what little I could find.

quick side note, anyone who has also seen episode 4, is it me or do the caverns look like they're from Island of Wakfu?

Yeah I can see that.

look at what you made me do, you made me do Ravioli for lunch tomorrow

Success!

Great barrier reef!

poor luis got wrecked by julith

Pelmeni is ravioli, kinda.

Timing is done. Just last minute touches and then it's done!

Godspeed.

Bless us everyone

Some pelmenis for you.

I want to __________ Elely!

Now just waiting for Yugo to expose those head wings to his friends.

NURTURE AND PROTECT

WHO BEATS UP A TOFU
I MEAN YEAH SHE'S HOT BUT WHAT THE FUCK

I know some french but I'm not really fluent if I wanted to help with the subbing how would I do that?

Are there french closed captions of the episodes available? if so I could probably make subs I guess I could also try to do it by ear but it wouldn't be as accurate.

Talk to the team at plus4chan:
boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t50963.html

They make their own transcript as far as I know, no closed captions.

Just 2 days and discussions are DED. What went wrong?

Saw this on the front page... I don't want to get involved in a discussion until the subs have caught up and I can enter a thread without worrying about spoiling a good chunk of the season.

PASSIONATELY SPAR WITH

- Rushed release schedule
- Hot spoilery mess caused by all the different subs and people commenting on the raws as soon as they get posted
- Fanbase has been shrinking for years and the season will be too short for it to fully recover, especially with nothing else coming anytime soon

Enjoy it while it lasts. If you think this is death, what's coming will be oblivion.

>If you think this is death, what's coming will be oblivion.
M-maybe there'll be a new season after...

Alternatively we just burnt out on the recent episodes and waiting for more.

I blame Ankama for the fanbase shrink. They've treated the western side pretty poorly with predatory dubs and no communication with backers despite having multiple campaigns REQUIRING backers.
I honestly almost didn't watch the first episode when I saw it uploaded. I was this close to ignoring a show, that at one point was my favourite piece of media. That's got to tell you a lot.

Post more cute

Osa>Ouginak>Ecaflip>Pandawa for females, males just reverse the order

I'm sad... Even with a whole episode dedicated to Feca, we'll still only get one new Feca character. And he's probably a rapist. When will Fecas catch a break?

When they stop being so defensive.

Ankama isn't faultless, but as far as the fanbase shrinking goes I think it's mostly a matter of how much time has passed since the last Wakfu release, and that's not entirely in their hands. They need funding and clearly that's been hard to get. There are plenty of people who are still interested in this franchise, but many still don't know a third season was even in the works or has begun, and once it's over they'll turn their attention to other shows.

Only a diminishing fraction of us stick around when there's nothing new coming out, and this won't last us long. Other than the Wakfu and Ogrest manga that each take over a year per issue, there isn't really anything Krosmoz-related in Ankama's pipeline that we know of. Their animation department is doing other things, their publishing arm doesn't do much with the Krosmoz anymore other than Dofus manga, and their video games are pretty much always shit that most of us don't care about. Not much discussion to be had about Dofus Pets or yet another tactics game without a story.

Other parts of the fanbase will keep doing their thing (e.g. deviantart or the MMO forums), but Sup Forums is just having one last party before the lights go out for a long time.

It's in the goddess's nature; I don't think shieldo it.

>e4 softsubs soon
gods' work, sub team

Convinced someone to make Eniripsa healing bubbles: redbubble.com/people/maryjoycampbell/works/27937242-wakfu-eniripsa-healing-bubble?asc=u&p=spiral-notebook&rel=carousel

Alrighty folks, after much refinement, we're proud to present s03e04's English subs! The softsubbed HD release will be out tomorrow around 7am PST/10am EST assuming the French sub files are all done at that time. We've updated the files in the main Mega folder so everything can be found there.

And for a direct link to episode 4's files; enjoy dat .ass: mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA!WoFDiZoa

mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA

Food. Tofu is bird and in game there is many tofu chickenry, where they live, eat, breed, lay eggs and got slaughtered.

In the service of God

seeing all these pandawas makes me wanna draw Ken Ashcorp's fursona as one

ewww

Good stuff.

THANK SUB TEAMU

NO BAD

thanks
absolutely worst taste in panda girls

>THICC

>eat is bad
See you in 20 minutes.

Jokes on you I maxed out my MEGA download limit because I'm getting all of S1 and S2 downloaded right now. I'll watch it tomorrow though.

No subs for you, you are afraid of subs ingredients.

episode 5 subs when

nyoron~

30, plus or minus 5 minutes.

So who is selling the five dollar footlong

20 minutes.

I can make one. With pandawa cutie or kitty paws sexy, sir?

Yes please

Here is yours appetizer, from some paint-russku-bro.

Why is she a birb?

Just Echo.

I mean, what's with Eni and wings in general?

Bat wings, fairy wings, now birb. Just can't seem to settle.

even the fairy wings have had many variations over the years.
butterfly wings
dragonfly wings
ethereal detached wings

whoa calm the fuck down flopin

There is gangbang theory about Echo, because Eni is slut. Echo has two wings, one is red, another one is blue (Brakmar and Bonta). Echo has transformation for her legs into birb claws. And Echo has dragons horns. So, Eni have fucked dragons foursome and maybe Osa in birb form.

I came

Didn't Joris gain draconic features when Grougalorasalar possessed him?

Aye, he did.

Though they mostly showed when the dragon got agitated.

I like that bobcut Pandawa chick.

so how did goultard get dark vlad in him again? there are too many damn things ankama released for this universe for me to know which thing this is explained in