The world of the last cartoon you watched is now under the attack of The Decepticons...

The world of the last cartoon you watched is now under the attack of The Decepticons. A full scale invasion of giant robots. Can the heroes stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

tfwiki.net/wiki/Predacon_computer#Beast_Wars_cartoon_.28Japan.29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Roger Rabbit
I'm just imagining the original but with The Decepticons Invasion as a eluive sideplot

I think the last one I saw was Star Wars Rebels. Well, considering how they were getting BTFO by Sentry Droids, I couldn't imagine them beating Decepticons.

I think he has a pretty good chance considering he pulled off a one hit on a giant robot.

The last cartoon I watched was Transformers Animated last night. Now what?

>Watched Transformers Prime

I think they can handle it.

I suppose going back further:

>One Punch Meme

Saitama will be the ONE PERSON in ALL THE MULTIVERSE who will be completely fooled by the Decepticon alt-mode disguises.

I think even non-Saitama S-rank heroes can handle it but it's gonna be a HUGE slug fest and it'll be an honestly even-odds battle.

>OK K.O.
With all of the heroes in training and ACTUAL heroes, they'd be fine.
I'd be disappointed if there wasn't a joke about why these aliens decided on only invade a shopping mall.

>Voltron: Legendary Defender.

Okay. I think Voltron wins. Because apparently it's made of mineral ore that can exist in parallel realities.

Why heroes COULDN'T stop them?

They are buffoons in G1, in TFA they are written so fucking inconsistently they will be defeated by getting high-five one scene after being immune to their own explosive-punch, in Prime they'd fall down dead from things that merely bounce off the heroes due to similarly bad writing.

Decepticons are only a threat to storytelling it seems.

>KOfags are this delusional

>think they can handle it.
I really doubt it

That's right.

being organic and few being tech reliant, I don't see EMP assaults or cosmic rust as particularlt devastating.

But I make no illusions that decepticons aren't loaded to the teeth with craploads of firepower and cybertronian alloy that makes up any decepticon's armor is basically impervious to anything found on modern earth no matter what Bay Movies like to pretend.

Okay, I suppose only so many S-rank heroes would even matter, maybe some A-rankers depending on their.

Huh, okay, nevermind.

>Metal Knight and Genos would be susceptible to the same weapons cybertronians are weaks against
>Several of them would lack the ability to damage the 'cons.
>Super Alloy Darkshine and Drive Knight MIGHT be able to stand against them
>Tatsumaki and Metal Bat are the only ones likely able to deal serious damage
>Saitama is soul best hope
>And he can only be in so many places at once

Kek, I was talking about Transformers Prime not about OPM world.

The last cartoon I watched was this. I think they'll be alright. But it'll be difficult.

Or you could just watch the episode to see for yourself.

You're talking about villains from a serious cartoon vs one where the heroes have toon force.

It's not toon force

>Last show was G1 Transformers
Well depending on which Decepticons take the G1 Decepticons the war end sooner, later or Megatron wins

Jokes on you, I just re-watched the finale of TFA.
Wait, does this imply two sets of TFA Decepticons?

Fuck.

>Saitama will be the ONE PERSON in ALL THE MULTIVERSE who will be completely fooled by the Decepticon alt-mode disguises.

Really? I mean, he can be pretty dense at times, but his perceptive abilities are about as absurd as his strength.

God Sentinel Prime was an annoying fuck

admittedly, it's all rule of comedy, so I could imagine he takes down enough 'cons for them to learn to avoid him and you have Megatron throwing himself on the ground in pistol form and Saitama throwing him in the trash saying "People shouldn't just leave weapons around! That's dangerous!"

>>pokemon
>>even the smallest cutest ones capable of massive destruction

Yeah, im sure they'll be fine

>Decepticons learn to capture and train pokemon to aid them
>Autobots then follow them through worlds to challenge the new Decepti-league!

Fun fact: the Transformers Crossovers line was not designed by the usual Transformers team, which is why the quality of the toys varied wildly.

Like the minicons?

>Bojack Horseman
Might as well be the King of the Hill and you'd still have the same surrendering result.
Now if it was Rick and Morty, Rick would stand a good chance.

The Marvel side of Crossovers usually fared better.

BTW, Mr Fantastic and Iron Man are ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Does anime count? Because;

>Kemono Friends
Good fucking god do I want robot girls that turn into animals. Basically a moe version of Beast Wars.

tfwiki.net/wiki/Predacon_computer#Beast_Wars_cartoon_.28Japan.29

>Sup Forums thread
>LOL GUYS I WANNA POST ANIME
Every fucking time

pretty much, not time to figure out teams:

>Starscream
Skarmory (steel flyer), Manibuzz (dark, opportunist fighter), Vikavolt (Emp guns and looking a lot more intimedating than it really is), Shedinja (on paper immortal, in practice just prone to dying a lot)

kill yourself

Fine.

>Samurai Jack
Maybe we'll get a better finale this time around that doesn't feel rushed as fuck?