This needs more attention

This needs more attention.

Because of
I looked into missing Children in NY 2001. The amount is huge! How many got found? Anyway, it might be a good Idea to look into "events" and missing children reports around the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18uQEymsCrY
youtube.com/watch?v=XAVO6hzNTns
youtube.com/watch?v=nSoJzuUgO6c
youtube.com/watch?v=XRWUu6FLFgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this Jew related by any chance?

If you think that Jews sacrafice children to Moloch and shit then it most likely related.

I heard they grind them up and put them in McDonalds hamburgers after they're done.

What are the numbers relative to other years? Is it a spike or just normal business?

Big Mac is People?

This Rabbi says so youtube.com/watch?v=18uQEymsCrY

Wouldn't it be ironic if it turns out that burgers actually eat burgers full of burgers?

KEK has spoken

Why was he so "honest"? Hegelian dialectic. Nothing more. Muh protocols are a forgery

500 years later when Americans are remembered the textbooks will say "The American people frequently ate a food called the "burger". Burgers were a mixture of ground beef and human remains. Burgers were a staple of the American diet because the population prized expediency and cheap cost over everything else."

the blood and anal energy of children are needed to manifest ultra dimensional entities into our reality for sustained periods. if you're surprised by these basic facts you have years of satanic pedophile research to do. they control the police and their families...

Can we cross-reference with Biden's itinerary?

Epstein and trump's

Assuming it's true, would it even elicit a different reaction other than doubt in the first place?

meat glue, this stuff make small pieces to big chunks of meat. disgusting.
youtube.com/watch?v=XAVO6hzNTns
plus macdonals pink slime
youtube.com/watch?v=nSoJzuUgO6c

Yeah, I've seen this before. Explains how supermarkets here have super cheap faux filet minon prepackaged with bacon wrapped around it. Definitely glued.

These claims aren't beyond the realm of possibility. Also, all other claims this so called rabbi makes are pretty much believed by the majority of anti-Semites (for lack of a better word) on this board.

Probably just normal child kidnapping. Nothing to worry about.

Don't forget about Bill Clintons. Good point leaf.

We don't. Such shit are ultimately forbidden.
- No idolatry
- No child sacrifice like the Egyptians used to do

What we are allowed to do on counter part is influencing them.
But I think that even asking them to do a certain thing for an idol is forbidden. (to confirm)

Well, Vicki Polin, a Chicago Jew admitted on Oprah that her family sacrificed children. youtube.com/watch?v=XRWUu6FLFgU

- No idolatry
Depends. If you believe in Yahweh then this is true. If you belive in EL and Moloch then you probably lie.
> No child sacrifice like the Egyptians used to do
so sacrifices with a different method are fair game?